New All-Star Tribute album?

Branca just said they aren't planning on doing anything relating to MJ's music apart from the musical and biopic so I doubt this was in any way official.

I'm really disappointed that there is no news on this. This project might have been our only chance to hear music from Michael's final years. I hope it's similar to the thriller 40 documentary, and it's just been postponed by a year without telling us...

I'm really disappointed that there is no news on this. This project might have been our only chance to hear music from Michael's final years. I hope it's similar to the thriller 40 documentary, and it's just been postponed by a year without telling us...
If we don't get an announcement around June 25th I'm losing all hope that this is happening.

I changed my mind.
We don't need new AI MJ songs.
We need new unreleased songs.

McCartney and Starr are currently using some sort of AI to improve the quality of an old Lennon demo (and allegedly some unheard Harrison recordings) for another posthumous Beatles “reunion.” That’s the only AI I want anywhere near MJ—improve, not recreate.

McCartney and Starr are currently using some sort of AI to improve the quality of an old Lennon demo (and allegedly some unheard Harrison recordings) for another posthumous Beatles “reunion.” That’s the only AI I want anywhere near MJ—improve, not recreate.
I'm looking forward to see how Paul and Ringo have finished "Now and Then". Love that demo.

It remains fake but now that the Beatles are using it (trendsetting band) more artists will follow. It is very smart of Paul to do this but it should be boycotted :p

Improve by recreating you mean? I want Hologram MJ in the studio recording AI vocals of Casio songs. Produced by Timbaland of course. And lovingly engineered by the genius of whoever did Bad 25. I can't even keep joking like this.

I’m definitely buying tickets for MJ’s hologram world tour for promotion of his new A.I. album. If the hologram mimes I‘ll ask for a refund!

thats the route ive gone now, i feel making new songs is gimmicky, and restoration will always be ai's main strength.

I don’t understand how this didn’t make the album. This is worth posthumous album release alone.
Better to wait now to see if they find any better mixes first. They didn't need to make an album right after he passed and there's nothing wrong with letting us wait.

There is still hope..
IMG_4277.png

Back