New All-Star Tribute album?

This makes me sad
Yeah, the estate has no reason to not let the project go forward. Their main intent is to attract new fans and the album by having Bruno Mars and BTS alone it would attract a HUGE amount of fans. It's also worth considering seeing how it would use songs that the estate would never be able to use themselves. It's such a shame.
How do you know they blocked the release?
Mkgenie said if we didn't hear anything by early-May it means that the estate blocked the release. It's already mid-May.

Yeah, the estate has no reason to not let the project go forward. Their main intent is to attract new fans and the album by having Bruno Mars and BTS alone it would attract a HUGE amount of fans. It's also worth considering seeing how it would use songs that the estate would never be able to use themselves. It's such a shame.

Mkgenie said if we didn't hear anything by early-May it means that the estate blocked the release. It's already mid-May.
This is definitely a project that a fan should not be deprived of enjoying. It's not like it's a simple collection of discarded tracks from the Victory album... These songs are some of the last that Michael worked on in his lifetime, it is of immeasurable historical importance!

It's just kinda funny how some people will complain they even try to do this, and some people will hate the estate if they don't do this.

Damned if you do.

Now I can't wait to hear that
e62.jpg

We could probably Email them,but knowing the Estate they never listen to the fans,we probably won't get anything else new because the estate is so stuck up,they only gave us Thriller 40 because they needed money,bottom line is the Estate don't give a damn about the fans

We're talking about an estate that doesn't even know when the Thriller 40th documentary will be released (depending on when it's released, Thriller 41th)

If something really comes, I doubt it will be released this year! Unfortunately!

We're talking about an estate that doesn't even know when the Thriller 40th documentary will be released (depending on when it's released, Thriller 41th)

If something really comes, I doubt it will be released this year! Unfortunately!
Yeah that's basically what I'm talking about too, ain't no telling when we're getting anything else new

Funny, I had a dream last night about this. The Weeknd teased some bizarre MJ holograph performance on his IG as a part 1, of an MJ look alike performing on some tables among people. It was apparently The Weeknd performing, but they had done a deepfake on him, to make it look like Michael (which ended up looking like some imitator instead, like Navi)

Then as a tease for his part 2 post on IG, he posted a song which was apparently written by Michael. The Weeknd did the first verse, then Michael did the second. It sounded like the way Michael spits on Come Together, only at a faster speed. I got the impression that it might have been created by A.I

if it has mj vocals im getting it but if it doesnt i wont

Back