New Forum And Site Feedback

Guys, on the above I am so sorry it has come to this, but one thing I will promise you, your ability to post to pm to chat and to communicate generally between fans in whichever section you frequent will never change, lets's just say the fancy gimmicky bits that gloss the place I have to reserve for those who help us keep this community going, after all, what other incentive is there!!

Guys, on the above I am so sorry it has come to this, but one thing I will promise you, your ability to post to pm to chat and to communicate generally between fans in whichever section you frequent will never change, lets's just say the fancy gimmicky bits that gloss the place I have to reserve for those who help us keep this community going, after all, what other incentive is there!!
(Disclaimer: I am not trying to argue and this is just a suggestion also please don't think I just don't want to support this forum, I am unfortunately not able to pay)

Please before you cut off more features maybe you should ask the community for suggestions for alternatives :D , you may not have liked my YouTube channel idea but probably other people have amazing ideas.

(Disclaimer: I am not trying to argue and this is just a suggestion also please don't think I just don't want to support this forum, I am unfortunately not able to pay)

Please before you cut off more features maybe you should ask the community for suggestions for alternatives :D , you may not have liked my YouTube channel idea but probably other people have amazing ideas.
It's ok mate, I never take anything personally on here, re alternatives as you know I created this place almost 20 years ago in all, over that time I can assure you I have tried everything including Youtube but nothing works. My guess was the age of forums once social media came along meant people had alternatives so didn't feel the need to take an interest in what it takes to keep something like this going, it's good to see the place picking up a bit more so maybe in the future there will be some.

btw on the note of your signature picture, you didn't need to get rid of them, all that was needed was to reduce them in size to a similar size to mine.

There used to be a bar for one time donation, it has disappeared. Is there any way to make one time donation now instead of monthly through the Patron program?

There used to be a bar for one time donation, it has disappeared. Is there any way to make one time donation now instead of monthly through the Patron program?
Thereā€™s still a donate button at the top of the forum pages. You can donate once, have a differing amount or subscribe to make it monthly like Patron.

O, i c. Can we make it more prominent, like also on home page?
How about adding credit card as payment method, looks like it is available through Stripe. Can't tell if that has additional cost.

Back