New Forum And Site Feedback

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Hi all, hope you're all well.

As the title says we have now had this new platform for almost a year so I think it's time to get your feedback on it, is there anything you don't like? And of course, the things you do? Maybe there are things you would like to see added? Let me know below and I'll use this for future enhancements and developments.

Cheers
Gaz

Last edited:
Paris Jackson should be merged into one category, not be 2 individual ones, considering how inactive it is.

It would make it look nicer, I also think it shouldn't be separate to "Everything Else..." as Paris is not Michael, therefore it SHOULD be in Everything Else.

Hi all, hope you're all well.

As the title says we have now had this new platform for almost a year so I think it's time to get your feedback on it, is there anything you don't like? And of course, the things you do? Maybe there are things you would like to see added? Let me know below and I'll use this for future enhancements and developments.

Cheers
Gaz
Hi Gaz! I am new to the forum (and fandom) this year, so I have no recommendations for improvements. Very happy with everything. Just wanted to share how much I love this place. It is such a great, fun, and positive space and I've loved getting to know people and learn more about Michael here. It's basically taken over my use of other social media and I can't tell you how much happier I am because of that.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the hard work of creating and maintaining this space. It is amazing and I tell all of the other fans I meet in other fan spaces to join it! :)

Hi Gaz! I am new to the forum (and fandom) this year, so I have no recommendations for improvements. Very happy with everything. Just wanted to share how much I love this place. It is such a great, fun, and positive space and I've loved getting to know people and learn more about Michael here. It's basically taken over my use of other social media and I can't tell you how much happier I am because of that.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the hard work of creating and maintaining this space. It is amazing and I tell all of the other fans I meet in other fan spaces to join it! :)
Cheers Staywild, seems peeps are loving this new platform taking us into the future of MJ, its really good to see so many now here using this MJ space, I'll be dedicating more time to this place adding upgrades and add on's to enhance this for the Fans.

Sorry Lord, MJJC needs a future in real-time and Paris is that.

Paris Jackson should be merged into one category, not be 2 individual ones, considering how inactive it is.

It would make it look nicer, I also think it shouldn't be separate to "Everything Else..." as Paris is not Michael, therefore it SHOULD be in Everything Else.

I would indeed see "Paris Jackson News And Discussion" and "Paris Jackson Pictures" merged, but I would keep it seperated from other forums.
But I think I would like it better if there were distinct forums for the J5, the Jacksons and "the other Jackson"

Something like:
Paris Jackson category -> Renamed to "Jackson Family"
Then inside this category have 4 distinct forums: the Jackson 5, the Jacksons, Paris Jackson, 2300 Jackson St (for all other Jacksons including solo careers).
Though I would yet rather place J5 and Jacksons forums in MJ's related forums since he was part of both.

On Safari iPhone I get this weird bug where the Chat window at the bottom keeps disappearing then reappearing. Itā€™s quite annoying - not sure why it happens!

On Safari iPhone I get this weird bug where the Chat window at the bottom keeps disappearing then reappearing. Itā€™s quite annoying - not sure why it happens!
Happens to me on chrome mobile as well. I think I've just learned to ignore it now lol.

Same here on chrome/android.

I have now created a section called 'The Jacksons' I've moved 2300 Jackson St to it, also merged the two Paris Jackson sections into one and called it simply 'Paris Jackson'

Thank you for your feedback I will of course look at other ways to enhance things here at MJJC.

That's a warning that you have a private message that you need to read, once you have the flickering will stop.

Last edited:
That's a warning that you have a private message that you need to read, once you have the flickering will stop.
Ah, so it is!! Looks like this fixed it. Thanks

Hi Gaz, I hope everything's all right. I haven't been using the forum that much, but the most important thing is that it's functional and easy to browse on it. It's a nice platform. Now, the only two things I wish you could add are my two favorite smilies: the poking one and the naughty one. :D

Hi Gaz, I hope everything's all right. I haven't been using the forum that much, but the most important thing is that it's functional and easy to browse on it. It's a nice platform. Now, the only two things I wish you could add are my two favorite smilies: the poking one and the naughty one. :D
I was literally about to add them then I saw you say you don't use the forum all that much šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

No milk, no poking & naughtiness. That are the rules here.šŸ˜œ
I agree one third. No milk. But poking and naughty smilies are the pillars of all the smilies. You can't not have them. By the way, do we know each other from before? Have you changed your screen name? :poke:

Please Make it so that almost all the classic posts on the Macros thread don't say that the images are unavailable

Please Make it so that almost all the classic posts on the Macros thread don't say that the images are unavailable
Those are broken external links that members have posted which are no longer online at their source, this is something we can do nothing about.

Those are broken external links that members have posted which are no longer online at their source, this is something we can do nothing about.
All those macros are gone šŸ˜­
Oh well, some are still available + we will always remember Oldmoon20, sils and the other girls who continuously posted macros by the second

All those macros are gone šŸ˜­
Oh well, some are still available + we will always remember Oldmoon20, sils and the other girls who continuously posted macros by the second
I take it you have realised you can still post pictures using a link from external sources, not all bad is it?

Btw your signature is to big you need to reduce is please.

I take it you have realised you can still post pictures using a link from external sources, not all bad is it?
Thank you, I was confused on the premium members thread, the "adding media" benefit was suppose to make it impossible to use the insert media tool which is essential for my regular post of images on the bad era thread.
Btw your signature is to big you need to reduce is please.
It's just I can not choose between bad and J5 so when I finally make up my mind I will change it.

It's just I can not choose between bad and J5 so when I finally make up my mind I will change it.
I wasn't asking mate, the forum signature rule has been in place since I created this community 17 years ago, please feel free to check the board rules here https://www.mjjcommunity.com/threads/mjjcommunity-terms-and-rules.121356 for clarity, if I do not see them reduced to the sizes set out then I will have to do them for you which will mean you won't be able to have any at all, so again please change the sizes of your signatures.

Cheers.

Back