New From the East Coast!

LoveBen

Proud Member
Hey friends,

I have been stalking this forum since I heard it mentioned in 2005. I usually hate joining forums (I had a bad experience on a forum a few years back, where someone started harassing me). However, I think I really do need support from other fans. See, today is my birthday...the day where Michael is being laid to rest :(.
I have a few MJ friends (I live in NYC so went to every memorial event), but I always want to know more.

So here is a few MJ related facts about my life.

- I always loved his hits...I can't remember when I first started to like them. But I became a bit more serious of a fan in 2001, when my drama teacher showed us Smooth Criminal (Moonwalker version) in class. That changed everything.

-I love the song Ben. Its the really odd personal thing with me, but that song makes me feel like everything will be ok.

-I'm a huge supporter of the Jackson family, especially during this time, especially Katherine.

- I have received ridicule in the past for being a Michael Jackson fan (even from people who claimed to be fellow fans).

- My favorite non-Motown album list goes a bit like this :Thriller,Bad, Off the Wall, Dangerous, Invincibe, HIStory, Blood on the Dance Floor

- I am in college, studying to be in the entertainment industry. My main goal is to be an agent or producer who protects talent rather then 'uses' talent.

I hope this is informative! Thank youu!!

Welcome to the forum!
I hope you have a great experince here! :)
Woo! Were both from NYC! :)

- I am in college, studying to be in the entertainment industry. My main goal is to be an agent or producer who protects talent rather then 'uses' talent.

Love this! Welcome to the forum from one New Yorker to another! :)

Welcome! I am an agent and it is very, very important to me to have integrity with how I deal with my clients. Glad to hear someone else has the same goal - there are not many of us!

Welcome to the forum!
I hope you have a great experince here! :)
Woo! Were both from NYC! :)

NYC baby!! I've tried to hit up every MJ related event in the NY metro area. I really believe we have such a strong, loving fan base here.

I already love this place, but need to get over my 'internet shyness'.

Love this! Welcome to the forum from one New Yorker to another! :)

Thank you! I continue to see legends, who should be held as the source of healing power to the world, misused and taken advantage of. I currently attend a conservatory and am already attempting to protect a few of my talented friends from the politics of Entertainment.
Michael's death made me lose faith in a lot that I held true about the Entertainment Industry. I kind of feel like I have to do this now.

NYC!! =)

Thank you! I continue to see legends, who should be held as the source of healing power to the world, misused and taken advantage of. I currently attend a conservatory and am already attempting to protect a few of my talented friends from the politics of Entertainment.
Michael's death made me lose faith in a lot that I held true about the Entertainment Industry. I kind of feel like I have to do this now.

NYC!! =)

Bravo to you! I'm so glad you are choosing an important field to go into!

Welcome! I am an agent and it is very, very important to me to have integrity with how I deal with my clients. Glad to hear someone else has the same goal - there are not many of us!

I admire that so much. It's a pretty pathetic fact that there are agents/producers who would put themselves or money before entertainers. Thats how the greatest entertainer ever was taken. This whole tragedy has inspired me to get in the business as soon as possible. I want to devote my life to making sure this never happens again...because we just lost the best this world has seen.

Back