New Home Videos of Michael With His Children (more in post #20)

Re: MJ Beatz presents Michael Jackson's Private Footage

This is sooooo lovely to look at. Daddy Michael. He's wonderful and so are his kids. I'm so happy they found some peace and quiet in their lives. The footage from Zurich with the church bells is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Re: New Home Videos of Michael With His Children (more in post #13)

Anyone else feel kinda bad watching this? It's so personal, I really feel stuff like this shouldn't be made public, but I guess I'm a complete hypocrite for watching it.

I agree 100%. I watched the video in the OP, because it didn't say anything about it was with his kids. the title of the thread didn't say that, either. it just said something about him dancing, so I watched it (the title was changed later). not going to watch the rest now that I know it's with the kids

Anyone else feel kinda bad watching this? It's so personal, I really feel stuff like this shouldn't be made public, but I guess I'm a complete hypocrite for watching it.
I feel a little bad, but I'm still watching it too. Hopefully, the kids have a copy of their own. Anybody notice at 21:38 or thereabouts, Michael starting to sound mad at Prince-at least it made me jump. I think he got a lot better with the kids with more practice. :) I think that's true of all parents.

Of course, he's got two little toddlers here-when the first clip was posted I was listening to the wailing, and wondered if he ever regretted having two SO close together-but then I realized all that crying was coming from Prince alone. Paris was quiet as a mouse. LOL. I love her little curls-she's so cute.

This is just so beautiful to look at. He was such a great father. I agree, on the one hand it makes you feel quite uneasy to watch these things, but on the other hand - doesn't it show what a wonderful father he was and what a normal life they had under the circumstances?
I'm so grateful for the scenes in Switzerland where you only hear the birds and the church bells. It's so good to know they had some peace and quiet from time to time. :wub:

I agree!

Make that two hypocrites. While I do wish this was with his kids instead of being public, I can't help but watch as well.

As for his tone, as a parent I can say it can be hard being with toddlers all day and after all he never really was able to get out with them. He just sounds like a dad perhaps in need of a little "me" time.

Make that two hypocrites. While I do wish this was with his kids instead of being public, I can't help but watch as well.

As for his tone, as a parent I can say it can be hard being with toddlers all day and after all he never really was able to get out with them. He just sounds like a dad perhaps in need of a little "me" time.
Exactly. I felt kinda sorry for them when their faces are pressed against the glass looking out-made me immediately think of all the millions of times he's talked about being trapped in his hotel rooms. But it looks like they ended up with a love for making movies-
What's the movie they're watching at the end? I thought I heard somebody say "my name is Anakin." When did the new StarWars come out? When Anakin was little?

I can only imagine. My mom has told me plenty of stories. Me and my brother are 15 months apart, and my parents got divorced when we were 2 and 3, and he was pretty much out of the picture, and she raised us alone. I don't think I could handle 1 kid by myself, let alone 2!

Exactly. I felt kinda sorry for them when their faces are pressed against the glass looking out-made me immediately think of all the millions of times he's talked about being trapped in his hotel rooms. But it looks like they ended up with a love for making movies-
What's the movie they're watching at the end? I thought I heard somebody say "my name is Anakin." When did the new StarWars come out? When Anakin was little?

Yeah, they are watching Star Wars Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace.

Re: MJ Beatz presents Michael Jackson's Private Footage

There is still more of this tape out there. There is a lightsaber scene and MJ riding a skido. This is the tape where MJ was reading the book to his kids.

I can only imagine. My mom has told me plenty of stories. Me and my brother are 15 months apart, and my parents got divorced when we were 2 and 3, and he was pretty much out of the picture, and she raised us alone. I don't think I could handle 1 kid by myself, let alone 2!

You'd be surprised what you can handle when you have to. I was a single parent as well, pretty much from when my daughter was born. I can remember when she had colic as a baby. Think I averaged 4 hours (if that) sleep a night for almost a week. Mind you I only had the one child, not two.

Whoever put those videos out to the public, disrespected Michael and his children but I guess it makes me having double standards and an hypocrite for watching the snippets. I really shouldn't watch the rest. Having said that, it's quite touching and sweet watching Michael being like any other father to his babies. :wub:

I don't mean to come across as taking the moral high ground but I have to say it just felt sort of wrong to me watching this, especially the children near the end. It felt very invasive of their personal privacy. Just saying.

Edit: Ok, it's not just me who felt like an intruder whilst watching this. Who leaks this kind of intimate footage? Not really into this.

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought this was cute footage, I don't feel seeing this is being too invasive. Someone in the family had to of released it, or a close friend. I think if
there was a problem that the Estate would have taken it down quickly!

It was wonderful to see Michael being a dad, just being himself with his children. Prince & Paris are just adorable in the footage. :)

It seems this was shot in 2000. In the video, you hear MJ mention they're looking at Zurich and it says here he stopped by in Zurich in 2000. This website states he was there in May.

On top of that, they're watching Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace at the end and that was released worldwide on VHS between April 3 and April 8, 2000.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Paris shared some of the footage on her Instagram so while I don't want to speak on her behalf, one could assume she's not entirely against a little bit being out there? Not trying to defend our actions of watching it or anything, I felt kinda bad watching it too ahah...

It seems this was shot in 2000. In the video, you hear MJ mention they're looking at Zurich and it says here he stopped by in Zurich in 2000. This website states he was there in May.

On top of that, they're watching Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace at the end and that was released worldwide on VHS between April 3 and April 8, 2000.
Ah, thank you-so we guessed pretty well then.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Paris shared some of the footage on her Instagram so while I don't want to speak on her behalf, one could assume she's not entirely against a little bit being out there? Not trying to defend our actions of watching it or anything, I felt kinda bad watching it too ahah...
When we were making home movies, it was easy at that time to make copies for people, so I'm assuming that it was a COPY that was sold on ebay-and the Jacksons have the original. And yes, that does make me feel a little better.

There are a lot of things that I absolutely refuse to watch or listen to regarding Michael, and really only know about them due to somebody on this forum referencing them-
but movies with his kids are hard for me to resist-especially when I can tell that he's involved in the filming-it's not a hidden camera. Ever since he was in his late teens he used to talk about having his nine, ten, twelve children (the number constantly went up) and I used to imagine what he'd be like as a father-and he's been exactly as I have imagined.

And even though it's terribly sweet, it's hard to see them trapped up there in that million dollar suite they're in-probably going stir crazy.

You'd be surprised what you can handle when you have to. I was a single parent as well, pretty much from when my daughter was born. I can remember when she had colic as a baby. Think I averaged 4 hours (if that) sleep a night for almost a week. Mind you I only had the one child, not two.
4 hours of sleep in a week...wow. I'd be dead already :lol: I also had colic, and the stories my parents has told me...ugh
I don't ever want that kind of responsibility (kids). I live alone, and at times, I have barely been able to take care of myself, due to health issues

Edit: Ok, it's not just me who felt like an intruder whilst watching this. Who leaks this kind of intimate footage? Not really into this.
yeah, me neither. my conscience got the best of me...I just can't watch it. but that doesn't make me any less of a hypocrite, as there are other things I do, that probably isn't any better

^ I just wanted to post it. If it makes you guys feel better about watching it, Paris reposted it on her Instagram.

^ I just wanted to post it. If it makes you guys feel better about watching it, Paris reposted it on her Instagram.

But she didn't share that whole 27 min footage, did she? I'm not against watching it IF AND ONLY IF the kids share the videos themselves but that would be only me, I can't speak for the rest.

I feel naughty watching this stuff because m was all about his privacy but couldnt help myself. Actually could some one screen shot the Paris Paris come here bit of Michael in red shirt? because reasons :wub: I'm on Xperia and I can't do it

Michaels lover you are highly strong
I could not resist Oh my days red shirt alert :wub:

Prince: "Paris, come out. Paris, come out!"
Paris: "No."
Prince: "Why?"
Paris: "I'm under the table."
Prince: "Come OUT the table!"
Paris: "No."

LOL!!!

I love watching home videos / interviews of Michael. Even though he never revealed his true personality through interviews he did somewhat through home videos and it hits close to home so i love watching them.

Well, I caved and watched the full length video. I'll always admit to these things in the end. It's beautiful, the relationship he had with his children just reduced me to pure happiness. I also visited the fountain on lake Geneva about 7 years ago so to know that a few years previous he had the same view made me happy. Poor Prince was trying to think of something to say to Paris because Michael was like telling it lol. He was an amazing father, we knew that anyways but to see it in such a private intimate setting was special. Overall it was worth it.

Back