New Janet Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!"

Sweet.... because I'm guessing it's about Michae =)

She also wrote this
"Hey @randyjackson8, I want to tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great! 35 minutes ago via web "

Uhm, what truth Janet and which fans? oh the one about your brother being an addict? I find it so strange of her to do this and it just makes me think something is gonna go down soon!

Janet and Randy, Randy and Janet.......

If we all remember correctly last time it was Randy tweeting from the courtroom.....this time it is Janet sending tweets TO Randy..something is gonna drop....and the question is how many people will believe it....NOT ME..because THEY are a lieing bunch of people who are only after 1 thing...$$$$. So unless they are gonna start naming some people....I suggest they STFU.

Randy and janet are not lying there's a lot going on, and tom messauro is looking into it they have my support and it's for real just justice for michael. amd many many people will believe it when it drop with god help it will happen.

Tmez can do nothing he is criminal defense attorney. Not a PI not a district attorney. I don't understand this tweet and I am not going to waste my time figuring it out.

^^say what? This disrespect is outrageous.

I so agree with you!
I can not believe the hate that is going on, on all the boards, for MJ's family! I don't care what their business problems were, MJ loved his family and what ever any of you think of them, to disrespect them the way you do, disrespects the man who you think you are all defending.
Give up the hate people! That is the only way to change the world!

I so agree with you!
I can not believe the hate that is going on, on all the boards, for MJ's family! I don't care what their business problems were, MJ loved his family and what ever any of you think of them, to disrespect them the way you do, disrespects the man who you think you are all defending.
Give up the hate people! That is the only way to change the world!
Give up the hate...it doesn't change or solve anything. Just makes matters worse.

A lot has come out already and a lot more will come out, it has been revealed in the past countless times that Steven was one the main sources for Friedbrain articles/stories. It has been revealed in the past that a lot of them were sources to the tabloid media through the last decade. A lot is going to be revealed, it's going to get ugly, but not for Michael, he's resting already, he's got eternal peace something that he was denied on earth. Steven is going to need all the sisterly love he can get cuz he will have to explain a lot if not here then beyond life. Randy's got a special little place exclusively for himself
No that was a lie randy was not any source for friedman randy chewed friedman out about writing lies about him and friedman admit that randy chewed him out and friedman said that jermaine was the worst. Randy would not go to roger knowing the man lied on him many times before during the trial. randy is looking to god and tom messauro to reveal the truth you can believe or not.

"It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!"

Sweet.... because I'm guessing it's about Michae =)

She also wrote this
"Hey @randyjackson8, I want to tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great! 35 minutes ago via web "
Thanks for posting.

What did janet say wrong? some of you like to get angry over nothing.

Janet had not see Michael for centuries.

Well, she saw him in May, and she spoke about interventions with Oprah. What I

don't know is which year those interventions were supposed to have happened and

the same with Latoya about Michael telling her to be in fear of his life.

If they don't elaborate on what they are saying, people will get tired of listening

to the same blah.

Randy and janet are not lying there's a lot going on, and tom messauro is looking into it they have my support and it's for real just justice for michael. amd many many people will believe it when it drop with god help it will happen.

how do you know this, hun?

Ha ha ha....search her twitter account. FU is pretty mild compare to the whipping her FA got on twitter.

She is irrelevant....

Ha ha ha....search her twitter account. FU is pretty mild compare to the whipping her FA got on twitter.

She is irrelevant....
How can you justify the hate? She is relevant. This topic is about her. And I don't need to do twitter search. The hate on this site is so deep, it can rollover to the entire Jackson family accounts.

Last edited:
Well, she saw him in May, and she spoke about interventions with Oprah. What I

don't know is which year those interventions were supposed to have happened and

the same with Latoya about Michael telling her to be in fear of his life.

If they don't elaborate on what they are saying, people will get tired of listening

to the same blah.

I was not referring to occasional meetings and yes, Janet has not said when the false intervention happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread is cleaned. Let's try and keep this civil, ok?

On another note, however, in the Oprah interview, Oprah specifically asked Janet when these interventions took place. She asked her more than once, so that a timeframe could be est. So Janet had ample opportunity to put these rumors to rest about it being recent. She skirted the questions everytime. Therefore I am not now inclined to listen to what Janet has to say. She is blatantly feeding the image she would like to have portrayed.

^ um Oprah asked her once when was the last time they had an intervention, she said she couldn't remember and she wasn't at the last one , common sense would have told you if she didn't remember, it couldn't have been too recent.

To the person who asked: why are you so surprised that I hate Janet Jackson for hating on MJ? Both her and her loser brother are on the losing team. MJ is a legend...and even in death, he overshadows them. And she obviously can't take it.

She can lay all the unsold copies of Disciple on a bed and hop on it.

I love Janet and all, but all I have to ask (beg) is for the Jackson family to read the full autopsy report. I know it's morbid, it's your brother, but read it and be informed before calling him a junkie/addict.

Dear God.

when did Janet hate on Michael? she felt he had a problem that's her opinion . did she say it made him a horriable person for having a problem? did she say she didn't love him any more because he had a problem? now hate is going around saying some of the comments that were made on here let me know when she goes fu Michael, or call Michael fa.

To the person who asked: why are you so surprised that I hate Janet Jackson for hating on MJ? Both her and her loser brother are on the losing team. MJ is a legend...and even in death, he overshadows them. And she obviously can't take it.

She can lay all the unsold copies of Disciple on a bed and hop on it.
Janet did not hate michael janet and randy will be on the winning team when everything is revealed, god will see that the truth about michael death will come out.

She can lay all the unsold copies of Disciple on a bed and hop on it.[/QUOTE}She has NEVER hated Michael. Where do you get this from?...it's the contempt you have for her.
Michael said they were very close-like twins. She was closer to him than the other siblings.
And, she has never been intimidated by his success. She is a musical icon in her own right.

Last edited:
^ um Oprah asked her once when was the last time they had an intervention, she said she couldn't remember and she wasn't at the last one , common sense would have told you if she didn't remember, it couldn't have been too recent.

Ok, I was made to watch that interview once again to see what happened. (And afterwards I need a bucket). But anyway, I could not find what I was looking for. But Oprah asked her when was the last time. Janet did not answer. oprah asked again when was the last time and Janet finally said she did not know. So common sense would be her to be big about it and say it was not recent. Yet she could not even do that. Which as I said does nothing but feed her idea about it being recent. The family is not ignorant of how they come across. The fact that they have replied to so many fans' comments shows they are listening. It could not escape them that most think it was recent or at least would like it to be clarified. but the fact that this does not happen, even when they are specifically asked, let's me know they do not care about the perception. Therefore, I refuse to listen to her.

Thank you very much. If you do not agree then fine. We can agree to disagree.

Last edited:
She's tweeting to Randy to congratulate him on his CNN interview? On the day Murray is in court? I don't know what to say.

Ok, I was made to watch that interview once again to see what happened. (And afterwards I need a bucket). But anyway, I could not find what I was looking for. But Oprah asked her when was the last time. Janet did not answer. oprah asked again when was the last time and Janet finally said she did not know. So common sense would be her to be big about it and say it was not recent. Yet she could not even do that. Which as I said does nothing but feed her idea about it being recent. The family is not ignorant of how they come across. The fact that they have replied to so many fans' comments shows they are listening. It could not escape them that most think it was recent or at least would like it to be clarified. but the fact that this does not happen, even when they are specifically asked, let's me know they do not care about the perception. Therefore, I refuse to listen to her.

Thank you very much. If you do not agree then fine. We can agree to disagree.

like I said it was kinda of obvious that she wasn't talking about anything recent but I guess clarification doesn't hurt ,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back