New Kanye West - Power (feat. Dwele) Link replaced

DOPE!!!, love the hard bangin' drums... Yeezy goes hard on the third verse, Good ass job is gonna be another yay classic

Holy, powers, Austin, Powers
Lost in translation with a whole fuckin’ nation
They say I was the obamanation of Obama’s nation
Well, that’s a pretty bad way to start the conversation
At the end of day, goddammit, I’m killin’ this shit
I know damn well y’all feelin’ this shit
I don’t need yo’ pussy, bitch, I’m on my own dick
I ain’t gotta power trip, who you goin’ home with?
How ‘Ye doin’? I’m survivin’
I was drinkin’ earlier, now I’m drivin’
Where the bad bitches, huh? Where ya hidin’?
I got the power, make yo’ life so excitin’ (So excitin’)

Opinion from someone who knows shit about RnB nor hip hop:I love him,I just downloaded his discography and this single is super cool,I like the fact that he dares to do different things musically,writes in caps or simply decides to ruin taylor swift fake emotional speech
lmfao I like artists who don't take themselves too seriously!

Opinion from someone who knows shit about RnB nor hip hop:I love him,I just downloaded his discography and this single is super cool,I like the fact that he dares to do different things musically,writes in caps or simply decides to ruin taylor swift fake emotional speech

i like this post

Me, probably being this sites Kanye West "stan" makes me unable to write shit like this. Thakns for posting. And if I did write somethin like this, probably wouldnt be taken so seriously. lol

Me, probably being this sites Kanye West "stan" makes me unable to write shit like this. Thakns for posting. And if I did write somethin like this, probably wouldnt be taken so seriously. lol

LOL I see!
I find him very funny and genuine even in his rants for attention,there's always an element of fun that lacks in other hip hop artists who are very clichè and contrive,not only his attitude but the overall image and artwork he uses for his albums for example,there are a lot of elements and graphic designs that are typical of electronic music from the 80's & 90's,it's very clever.
Working in fashion design I can say he's very updated about trends and lifestyle in general so he's not name dropping fashion brands because in hip hop you're supposed to do so..he really has it.

I'm almost sure he collaborated at a certain point with a Dire Straits producer,which is mazing considering that,well it's a wtf kinda collaboration in the first place since at the time everyone and their mamas were up Timbaland ass...so more power to him it was a very bold move that many underestimated technically.

Back