New Michael Jackson Songs :Copyright

I dont understand the back and forth about what should or shouldn't be allowed.. if mjjc does not permit illegal sharing or association to it than thats the policy of this website.. I listened to them but I'm not going to think MJJC is wrong for not helping me do something that COULD run into legality problems lol! thats expecting too much.. Hey if I ran a website as big as MJJC and knew that people from Sony and other people that own the copyright have visited my site.. I'd be watching my @$$!!! TRUST ME I'd be doing the same

I understand what your saying, but it's not your responsiblity or any of our's to make sure, check, or even give a crap in the first place as to whether or not a video at you tube is legally there. That's You Tube's job. They get paid to do it. In short, none of us are party to a crime if we post a link to a you tube video that is illegal.

But I understand pissing Sony off, even in this instance, could lead to them creating problems in the future when we share remixes, acapellas, and instrumentals.

Absolutely! Besides if YT removes all videos containing copyrighted materials, they would go bust. YT is making money with ads on most videos.

Plus there's this
[FAIR USE NOTICE: These videos may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.]

With all that said, it looks like Sony hired themselves their own little Web Sheriff that keeps removing any new stuff about MJ. What a pity. Corporates are so greedy and stupid, they can't understand that YT is their friend. It's just more publicity. You wouldn't believe how many songs or movies I end up buying after seeing it on YT. I never use to spend money for things like that and now I do just because of YT.

hi there,

i was just wondering wether the michael song "All i need" is real? Ive never heard it before. Where does the song come from?

im just scared that this song is another fake song.

Last edited:
^^^

It's very fair. I guess PM is still ok ?

YT links do matter. It is as if someone sells something illegal and you put a link up for people to go there and get stuff illegally. You can't then say, "Well, I wasn't selling it. I was just making people aware they could get it there." You are a party to a crime.

We all know videos on YT when it is copyrighted material is a no,no. The fact that they keep taking the videos off the site shows that company does not want them there. YT will have to answer for their part. But we will have to answer as well for sending them there to watch videos, that are in effect, illegal.

Sony at one time was already targeting fansites for having copyrighted material. We don't want to give them a reason to come here and close us down. Openly posting links and videos is a blatant statement of defiance to the company. And, opens the community up to whatever actions Sony wnats to take. Please consider this seriously. Gaz isn't taking a stance on this for no reason.

things only become illegal when a company or corporation is making profits off of it and wants only us the consumers to buy their products, F_CK SONY! they messed with Mj's last album when he was still here and now they want to make even more profits off the new one... F_CK THEM!!!

Firstly I don't condone illegal downloading.........

But if Music Labels actually produced music that people would actually pay for then they wouldn't be stressing all about file sharing (and the loss of their precious profits)!!!!!

But what's worse is that Sony block MJ fans on youTube when they are actually promoting Michael Jackson and his Legacy!!!!!!

The big Music Labels are obsolete and soon to be extinct. Period!!!

well i guess you can upload the album here then since half the songs arent michael jackson lol

can you post a link from youtube with a funny interview? or a amateur concert from mj?

And can you ask for a song in 2000 watt and req that someone who has it pm you the link?

Back