New MJ album coming in November?

Well.. regarding these amazon things.

I can tell that Amazon is not directly working with labels etc (would be new to me).
Yes, if you have a release you need to distribute it to the stores at least 2-3 weeks before the release date.
Most artists or labels distribute it 2-3 months before release.. But amazon or any other store doesn't get insider info..

Doesn’t seem legit to me but I’ve emailed Alicia & John to confirm if it is fake or not. No response as of yet. They should reply back if it is fake news.

r3hyh5ab13r01.jpg

Amazon is an online retailer (with its own warehouses but the picture instead refers to warehouses by the record company).
BAD 25 had a limited pressing - box sets are not major releases - and very limited press copies, thus it wasn't leaked by the press and neither at the plant nor from a warehouse.
Xscape had a larger pressing and was a major release and it only leaked when it had arrived at retailers.

I believe anyone from the Estate will say "its fake" even if it's not..

Also, if this is true i bet it will not sell well because when do they think to promote it? We are half though October.
It would be smarter to make promo and release a single like AT LEAST 1-2 months before the album release..

Also, if this is true i bet it will not sell well because when do they think to promote it? We are half though October.
It would be smarter to make promo and release a single like AT LEAST 1-2 months before the album release..

Not neccessarily, Xscape's lead single was released less than 2 weeks before the album.

IMO nobody should still be talking about this since it's 100 % a hoax.

In my opinion. If and when they release a new album,I think just dropping it without promotion would be a great idea. Let the music speak for itself and not give the press time to destroy its release.

^^ Agreed.

Update to the whole situations, looks like a whole ass twitter was made for it

https://twitter.com/UNKNOWNTHEALBUM

These are some dedicated fraudsters. Not as dedicated as whoever put together that incredible-looking Off the Wall 30 animated video that fooled nearly everyone, but still... damn.

I hate that there's a very, very small part of me that's praying that this is real. I know it isn't. But I'm starving for new music.

I can wait for new songs. I'm starving for new concerts in the highest quality. It's almost 2020 and there is no complete Michael Jackson show in high definition.

See, I'm the exact opposite.

I'd love to see a Bad tour show in high definition, but that's about it. Music's where it's at for me!

The next 'new' product will be related to 'MJ The Musical', won't it?

The next 'new' product will be related to 'MJ The Musical', won't it?

I agree but that's disappointing - potentially another repackaged hits album that does nothing but dilute sales of Number Ones and the studio albums. It's about time they deleted some of the other hits albums.

The ONLY way they could make a new 'MJ musical' album acceptable to me is if the songs were remixed or reworked in some, a bit like the Cirque soundtrack. I never listen to it, but at least it's not just the same old hits in the same edits.

God how I wish this were real. I mean we haven't had a new song for 5 years (not counting LQ leak of Ghost Of Another Lover) but sadly I doubt it

Reminds me of that fake album, The Future, that was doing the rounds when a new Michael Jackson was announced in 2010
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...act=5#imgrc=9GC9vojS1acVqM:&spf=1571229042064 remember this? I everyone talking about this like it was real and the Estate announced it. Crazy times

I dont think an album would be correct route and an introduction back to the music world a single with a truely *Michael inspired* short film by a well known producer would be the way to go.

I said about making Michael animated but not the low budget one what the estate used on the halloween special.

Back