New MJ content (Possibility)

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
Let's just wait till 30th before throwing towel in. I think that Zakk really believes in this poster and they really don't have anything to lose. Neither do we!
It's really crazy that YANA will be tainted with that memory. Michael I am positive would not of gone near r Kelly if he thought he was guilty of such crimes. MICHAEL was 100% innocent!

Zakk

Proud Member
JR keeps telling people "all will be revealed".. Either way, we'll find out in a few days time.. I've never 100% expected anything but if he's been spitting lies for everything to be untrue it just makes him look entirely deceitful and nothing but an attention seeker. We'll see I guess.

Victor

Proud Member
"John Branca and the rest of the Michael Jackson Estate laughing at us when we think they will celebrate or release anything new for Michael's 50th anniversary."
4RxXhQZ.mp4

Zakk

Proud Member
no billboards and its the 29th all a big lie
Again, September 30th is the live date for the billboards. Ima crash down heavy on JR if it ain't announced, or we don't see any pics of a billboard at least from 5pm tomorrow (GMT.)

Dilan

Proud Member
Again, September 30th is the live date for the billboards. Ima crash down heavy on JR if it ain't announced, or we don't see any pics of a billboard at least from 5pm tomorrow (GMT.)
the image i remember very clearly it unlocks on the 29th. jr doesnt care if you crash down on him he can just block you lol. think about what he's saying huge pieces of paper have already been printed and being stored all around the uk right now if what he is saying is true. things would be naturally leaking all over the place right now. i dont think its happening but i hope it does

Dilan

Proud Member
so a huge billboard campaign is supposed to go live tomorrow in london and the only person that knows about it just happens to be a michael jackson fan who works for an advetising agency lol. just think about that

Victor

Proud Member
so a huge billboard campaign is supposed to go live tomorrow in london and the only person that knows about it just happens to be a michael jackson fan who works for an advetising agency lol. just think about that
I know right?
SneakyScaryIbizanhound-max-1mb.gif

MJJuniorSinceMW

Proud Member
Donations
$23.00
the image i remember very clearly it unlocks on the 29th. jr doesnt care if you crash down on him he can just block you lol. think about what he's saying huge pieces of paper have already been printed and being stored all around the uk right now if what he is saying is true. things would be naturally leaking all over the place right now. i dont think its happening but i hope it does

see that is what I meant a few posts back..

if the file unlocks only at the 29th/30th it means the company can get to work with the artworks & can get to producing the billboards/ads from that point on.
It does not mean that everything is printed & shipped out to locations.

If the campaign should go live on 29th/30th then the file must be unlocked for quite some time, for the company to have time to get their work done, the billboards printed & shipped out to the right locations..

Dilan

Proud Member
see that is what I meant a few posts back..

if the file unlocks only at the 29th/30th it means the company can get to work with the artworks & can get to producing the billboards/ads from that point on.
It does not mean that everything is printed & shipped out to locations.

If the campaign should go live on 29th/30th then the file must be unlocked for quite some time, for the company to have time to get their work done, the billboards printed & shipped out to the right locations..
somebody by now would know something, things aren't adding up

femi

Proud Member
I know right?
SneakyScaryIbizanhound-max-1mb.gif
I still don't believe that guy JR. We'll see if it happens. If it turns out it was false, then he deactivates, now what? But "I'll Wait" for the so-called "announcement" .

Last edited:

dam2040

Proud Member
Billboards will have a go live date. This is not new. This is also how Scream was discovered by fans.

Im doubtful but hopeful.

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
None of us knew about Bad 25, Vision, or the Halloween special before they were done. Plus, as confirmed by Prince, the Estate is working on a variety of things that we have no idea about. Obviously this doesn’t mean that the billboard claim is true, but we can’t write it off solely because we haven’t had leaks yet.

Eddlicious

Proud Member
It was always the 30th.
20210901-172658.jpg

Dilan

Proud Member
I just dmed him its a misunderstanding he was talking about september 30 2022

Gaz

Owner And Founder
At a guess, I think a fair amount of people have been duped by wannabe insiders.