New MJ content (Possibility)

Victor

Proud Member
Here is the billboard you guys! :ROFLMAO:
stcL0SB

Dilan

Proud Member
can't believe i was wrong about jaro_83 outside shepards bush in london they are advertising the michael jackson innocent man album featuring jason malachi and the weeknd

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
Yes why don't we see what this guy has to say. Zakk any news? I can't wait until the time comes when this is 100 correct and you lot still don't believe! It probably won't be good enough for you then.

Zakk

Proud Member
Yes why don't we see what this guy has to say. Zakk any news? I can't wait until the time comes when this is 100 correct and you lot still don't believe! It probably won't be good enough for you then.
He hasn't tweeted anything publically, and I don't really want to share private messages.. looks like nothing will be coming today.. that might change in due time though... kinda gutting, kinda expected.. life goes on as they say...

Sephiroth820

Proud Member
He hasn't tweeted anything publically, and I don't really want to share private messages.. looks like nothing will be coming today.. that might change in due time though... kinda gutting, kinda expected.. life goes on as they say...
Ok, now I know in 100% that he's another Attention Seeker🤷🏻‍♂️

dam2040

Proud Member
If he’s telling the truth it must be incredibly frustrating, I’ve been in that position.

BUT - it’s equally frustrating especially now because it’s been so bad for us as MJ fans, to finally have something to look forward to

femi

Proud Member
Now he changing his statements, quoting that the ads are changing. All he would do is say that the date changed again, just like all the phonies on Twitter out there. You know this. JR wasn't saying nothing. Nothing was ever going to happen. He's an attention getter, he got what he wanted. Then when he sets another date, and that date comes, he's going to say it changed again. Nothing but a troll, never believed this dude. All lies, next it will be mj_dec21. :laughingv6:

Last edited:

Anna

Free As A Bird
He’s right though, dates do change.

especially with rumours of Adele releasing very soon, I can see why a potential music release was delayed
Isn't Adele with Sony too? They would have known already.

Maxym

Proud Member
Isn't Adele with Sony too? They would have known already.

I've know various companies where 2 or 3 adjacent people could work on the same thing, but not together, and not knowing that others are work on similar project (and it had nothing to do with competitive research or so, it was just wasted work due to poor coordination) ... Maybe things are like that at Sony, I don't know...

Anna

Free As A Bird
There's no evidence to suggest that the billboard guy is telling the truth or ever was. And the fact that the date has supposedly changed is even more suspicious. If there was really an imminent release, then why is he apparently the only person who knows anything? All these twitter accounts are attention seekers. Trusting any of them is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Maxym

Proud Member
Yeah... My previous post was sarcastic... Maybe this thread should be renamed "New content, possibilities and conspiracies"

Smooth72

Proud Member
The Estate said months ago when someone asked here about new music. They said nothing was planned.
Who knows maybe they will just drop a new single at any time. In my opinion that would be their best move. Surprise! 😂

Dilan

Proud Member
The Estate said months ago when someone asked here about new music. They said nothing was planned.
Who knows maybe they will just drop a new single at any time. In my opinion that would be their best move. Surprise! 😂
source?

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
Both Branca and Prince have said recently that there are things in the works though, so this might’ve just been the Estate trying to calm the masses.

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member
I wasn't expecting anything and I honestly think we would have heard more about this if it was actually a thing. We heard stuff was happening a while before Xscape was announced. I guess if something happens I'll be wrong but I doubt it.