New MJ content (Possibility)

Re: New MJ content?

i bet hes about to make it a museum

Would be difficult to do due to how remote the location is, Michael use to invite trips to the ranch though so I can see something similar to that maybe...

Or could this be the start of putting Neverland back together for the bio pic? I just want to hear more from that twitter account now.

Or could this be the start of putting Neverland back together for the bio pic? I just want to hear more from that twitter account now.

Would it be financially viable though? That's something that the estate need to ask themselves, Ron restored Bob Hopes home for private interests.. In Bo Rhap they used alternate locations to re create the various studios/residencies etc.

Restoring Neverland solely for a biopic seems excessive. It would be far cheaper to just build mini-sets on a soundstage. I feel like this is gearing to become a tourist attraction, which I would absolutely love.

Maybe he is restoring it so he can continue what MJ was doing. Bringing in underprivileged children and kids with disabilities. That would be fantastic IMO

New tweet
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rampage</p>&mdash; Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) <a href="https://twitter.com/greatestartists/status/1369779103017099270?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
This is just a fan Twitter account putting out leaked information. It&#8217;s nonsense.
Zakk;4319407 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rampage</p>&#8212; Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) <a href="https://twitter.com/greatestartists/status/1369779103017099270?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't think MJ even sang rampage. Wasn't that one that Rodney played on stream and it wasn't MJ singing?

Interesting, the way Rodney talked about it made me think that MJ didn't end up singing on it.

Some how I DONT think that the greatest artists account is fake! Well I am seriously hoping its not!

Interesting, the way Rodney talked about it made me think that MJ didn't end up singing on it.

He didn't. The post on IG explicitly says MJ never sang on it. We only have the snippet from his IG & anything else is fake. The vocal is more than likely a demo vocalist, same with YRMW, Butterflies etc

He didn't. The post on IG explicitly says MJ never sang on it. We only have the snippet from his IG & anything else is fake. The vocal is more than likely a demo vocalist, same with YRMW, Butterflies etc

Wasn't the second snippet A.I-generated or something ?

Every snippet in that video I posted on the previous page comes directly from the Instagram live, the "I can feel" you hear is Michael's voice.

You can see Rodney in the studio also, which proves it ain't ai-generated.

He didn't explicitly say "Rampage was never recorded" re watch the vid ^^

Last edited:

Guys, don't worry if "Rampage" has complete vocals or not. Remember, Jason's always on standby.:D

Every snippet in that video I posted on the previous page comes directly from the Instagram live, the "I can feel" you hear is Michael's voice.

And also this video from 2 years earlier he shared on his instagram.

Guys, don't worry if "Rampage" has complete vocals or not. Remember, Jason's always on standby.:D

And also this video from 2 years earlier he shared on his instagram.

He says in the original IG caption he was working on it for Michael, not with him.

"First session I did with Michael" also their is a difference between, didn't take and didn't record.

They some studio quality vocals if I ever heard any, is it vocally similar to In The Back in terms of completion etc.? Now that, we can't know

Just seen this comment from Richard Lecoq on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbVw51FdkIM. "No focus on new music as for now. Only The Jacksons reissues." He usually knows about the estate's projects in advance.

Let's go back a few years - "The Estate wants to keep secret for a one off release." I know he does some publicity work for Sony etc. But I can't see him knowing everything if the album is still being mixed/mastered.

Possibly but I'm pretty sure we would have heard from a reliable source if something was coming soon & The greatest artists Twitter account is BS. It's just a fan account getting people hyped for no reason.
Let's go back a few years - "The Estate wants to keep secret for a one off release." I know he does some publicity work for Sony etc. But I can't see him knowing everything if the album is still being mixed/mastered.

Possibly but I'm pretty sure we would have heard from a reliable source if something was coming soon & The greatest artists Twitter account is BS. It's just a fan account getting people hyped for no reason.

It ain't been proven that it's BS, I'm not taking them as gospel right now but I'm enjoying following their updates for sure.

It was interesting at first but now I can see its rubbish. Just tweeting about rumoured songs/features that have been leaked already. Remember beforehand all the legal stuff needs to be sorted and songs need to published by the label as well as the marketing etc. Usually that can be found before a release. There's no evidence of that.
It ain't been proven that it's BS, I'm not taking them as gospel right now but I'm enjoying following their updates for sure.

As much as I'd like this "Greatest artists of all time" account to be real, one thing that sticks out to me is their mention of "Monster" -- which as far as we know only ever had its chorus recorded -- when of all the unreleased MJ songs that the Estate could put out, I could see that one having the least probability. They already have the Cascio track released and I can see NO WAY that they'll admit that it was fake now that over a decade has passed.

The only way I could see "Monster" released (in whatever bare-bones form it is in right now) is if they changed the song title. Otherwise, I can only hope for a full leak in the future.

I don't think it's MJ on rampage. Would love to be wrong but I think it's just a demo vocal by someone else trying to sound like him.

Back