New MJ content (Possibility)

If Rodney Jerkins is involved, it would be great to see some studio footage... A single should be released at least a couple of months prior to the LP - "always leave them wanting more..."

i think he said threatened remix cause of darkchild's story a couple of days ago which kind of takes away from that pages creditability in my eyes but my eyes are VERY skeptical so...

i think he said threatened remix cause of darkchild's story a couple of days ago which kind of takes away from that pages creditability in my eyes but my eyes are VERY skeptical so...

Yeah, that was the original demo. I wonder if this account has gotten confused. OR - the dreamer in me is saying RJ posted the demo because the remix is coming.. I really want to believe. But man...

Yeah, that was the original demo. I wonder if this account has gotten confused. OR - the dreamer in me is saying RJ posted the demo because the remix is coming.. I really want to believe. But man...

Predictrnbmusic and greatest artists are both posting very much the same kind of information. They have both said previously that it will be released in September, will include featured artists/remixes/unreleased songs and a documentary.

IÂ’m not sure if a release is imminent or not but a video like the one for All in your name would be fantastic IMO. Rodney filmed the Vince sessions. In order for a video to be successful they need MJ in it. Not just old video montage. I wouldnÂ’t even care if it wasnÂ’t in high definition.

I’m not sure if a release is imminent or not but a video like the one for All in your name would be fantastic IMO. Rodney filmed the Vince sessions. In order for a video to be successful they need MJ in it. Not just old video montage. I wouldn’t even care if it wasn’t in high definition.

Yeah, a short music video with footage of MJ recording in the studio and home footage maybe. It wouldn't have a high production value but it would be sentimental and give audiences a chance to see this footage that likely would never be seen otherwise.

I had a similar idea, called something like Michael Jackson: The Last Sessions with a film montage and a companion EP with unfinished demos and whatever studio footage that may accompany those.

Yeah, a short music video with footage of MJ recording in the studio and home footage maybe. It wouldn't have a high production value but it would be sentimental and give audiences a chance to see this footage that likely would never be seen otherwise.

I had a similar idea, called something like Michael Jackson: The Last Sessions with a film montage and a companion EP with unfinished demos and whatever studio footage that may accompany those.

Great idea! I think sometimes itÂ’s easy to get lost in big production and such. I believe Michael sells himself, something simple would go along ways and remind people what we are missing.

If it is a mix of new songs, remixes, a documentary etc. - it sounds more like a anniversary release than a new stand alone album.

Something like HIStory book II would be great - BUT the new album (the disc with new songs) should also have it's own release. I doubt many people would wanna hear remixes of old songs...

A dribble more fuel to the fire... Michael Jackson's estate will give an official announcement in August about the next posthumous album release.— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) July 19, 2021

When you think about it anyway one way or other there will be definitely some music release this year because with the upcoming Broadway production the Estate will want to ride on that and promote like crazy!

It's an easy prediction to predict an announcement i August. - Should a release come this year The Estate will probably make an announcement around MJ's birthday - or should something be released around august 29th - an announcement a few week prior will also be august.

So even though I really hope it's true, should I scam people and claim to have insight information, I would also guess a statement would come in August.
Should a statement come I can say I told you so, should it not come, I can say "plans changed due to unforeseen circumstances..."

Not gonna get hopes high knowing that the estate are focussed on making the maximum revenue, which is through shows (Cirque and The One), rather that releasing new songs or unreleased footage (Concerts).

Nevertheless, August would be perfect for a New single with the 50th anniversary and Birthday. With the right buzz and hype, they could push for the single to Top the billboard (nearly 25years after YANA).

Don't believe this at all. Yet another random Twitter account but MJ's streaming numbers are impressive right now. Releasing new music this year makes sense.
A dribble more fuel to the fire... Michael Jackson's estate will give an official announcement in August about the next posthumous album release.— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) July 19, 2021

The Michael Jackson Estate / Sony will not release anything.
MAYBE a t-shirt for 70$ designed in Microsoft paint if we're lucky, but that's maybe too much to ask of them.

SOMETHING is absolutely coming. Whether or not itÂ’s worth getting excited over is to be seen. IÂ’m just hoping we finally get at least one new song before the year is out.

SOMETHING is absolutely coming. Whether or not itÂ’s worth getting excited over is to be seen. IÂ’m just hoping we finally get at least one new song before the year is out.

I have that feeling too my friend, I hope you're right, even just one new song would be fantastic

I am also very sure we will get something this year. - I am just curious what it'll be :)

If it's anything new then it'll just be one song imo. They really don't have enough left to just release 8 to 10 new songs at once.

There is plenty. If you ever play poker you know to
never show your hand.

I agree there's plenty but when it comes to songs that are more than mj repeating the same three words over and over or mumbling then 10 songs is a massive chunk lol. I'm thinking unleaked stuff. I agree they have more than they are saying though.

Predictrnbmusic replied to a couple of my questions...
Most likely released in stages, singles will drop alongside visuals leading up to full project etc. https://t.co/Le51PHicmc— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) July 21, 2021
MJ's next posthumous album will be supported by a short film: a collection of music vids & BTS footage of selected tracks from his unreleased discography. https://t.co/OMg9JBd4Pb— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) July 21, 2021

Hmm & whatÂ’s the accuracy of that Twitter account, does anyone know? Seems like nonsense to me..

None of the accounts that have tweeted have any credibility. They’re not fully debunked, but their sources so far have amounted to “trust me.” The most legitimate source thus far has been Branca, and all he said was, “Something will happen at some point.”

What does: " w/ no rework from 1972 - 2009" mean?

A celebration of his solo career, including unreleased tracks without any additional work... So I'm assuming demo's?

So it will be like Xscape - but only disc 2. - Songs are not contemporized, but will be released as MJ left them?? - That sounds rather unlikely to me.

So much talk have been about collaborations etc. - WHE is rumoured to have been updated - so I doubt they will release songs from 1972 - 2009 without updating them??

Yeah that doesn't make any sense. "If we released demos by themselves, they would not be commercially successful because they are, by definition, unfinished' This is on the FAQ page on MJ's website.
So it will be like Xscape - but only disc 2. - Songs are not contemporized, but will be released as MJ left them?? - That sounds rather unlikely to me.

So much talk have been about collaborations etc. - WHE is rumoured to have been updated - so I doubt they will release songs from 1972 - 2009 without updating them??

Back