New MJ content (Possibility)

And isn't the recording footage from MJ The One HIStory era as well?

No, it is not from The ONE, this si completely unseen, just Brad is screening it on some of his seminars.

Have been in contact with the guy on Reddit who mentioned about the HIStory documentary. It apparently has been delayed yet again until next year. lol.

No, it is not from The ONE, this si completely unseen, just Brad is screening it on some of his seminars.

I know Childhood is unseen, I'm referring to the studio shots released in 'The One' documentary back in 2003.

Have been in contact with the guy on Reddit who mentioned about the HIStory documentary. It apparently has been delayed yet again until next year. lol.

Maybe plans have changed, HIStory Book II next year.. MJ50 this year? We'll see...

Still waiting for get your weight off of me to drop 11 years since hearing that snippet in 2010

Maybe plans have changed, HIStory Book II next year.. MJ50 this year? We'll see...

Maybe the poster is full of $#*+. We shouldnÂ’t believe anything until something is confirmed by the estate. DonÂ’t set yourself up for disappointment. It has happened many times in the past.

That user is almost definitely a fraud. Their previous post history is that of a teenager who canÂ’t get a relationship.

It would be nice to believe, but I donÂ’t think this is true.

I know Childhood is unseen, I'm referring to the studio shots released in 'The One' documentary back in 2003.

Yeah that is history as is the TDCAU footage. Not sure if the latter was staged though. They both might be thinking about it.

The ‘They Don't Care About Us’ studio footage (which is around half a minute) is staged.

Michael Jackson shot it solely for promotional purposes in order to air on an American channel at that time.

Generally there is not much unseen studio footage from his solo career, because the singer used to demand all these tapes with that footage to be handed back to him at the end of the sessions.

But most of these tapes are thought to have been lost, mainly due to the singerÂ’s unorganized way of storing things.

The only exception is the ‘Invincible’ album studio footage, which there is plenty of that, because he let Rodney Jerkins document everything with his video cameras while they were recording songs for that album.

Rodney Jerkins promised to release that footage one day.

The ‘They Don't Care About Us’ studio footage (which is around half a minute) is staged.

Michael Jackson shot it solely for promotional purposes in order to air on an American channel at that time.

Generally there is not much unseen studio footage from his solo career, because the singer used to demand all these tapes with that footage to be handed back to him at the end of the sessions.

But most of these tapes are thought to have been lost, mainly due to the singer’s unorganized way of storing things.

The only exception is the ‘Invincible’ album studio footage, which there is plenty of that, because he let Rodney Jerkins document everything with his video cameras while they were recording songs for that album.

Rodney Jerkins promised to release that footage one day.

„the singer“

What kind of supporter/fan/enthusiast are you?

Which of your different claims in this post is actually rooted in facts?

A gospel choir was brought in for backing vocals on a track. It is unclear for which, but very possibly for We've Had Enough.— Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) July 13, 2021

A gospel choir was brought in for backing vocals on a track. It is unclear for which, but very possibly for We've Had Enough.— Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) July 13, 2021

i mean can you imagine how powerful that could be?
if they play their cards right this could be A MOMENT!
i like this account even if its very unlikely to be true especially when no ones pointing out specific dates

btw it makes sense they'd collab with kirk's choir after the Jackson's remix

i mean can you imagine how powerful that could be?
if they play their cards right this could be A MOMENT!
i like this account even if its very unlikely to be true

They know how to keep the fans hyped, while the Estate keep their poker face... Yeah, it would be incredible.. hopefully it's also extended with a new break down segment and/or bridge... We'll see

For me WHE is MJs most powerfull song with the most powerfull message... Even stronger than Heal The World, TDCCA or Earth Song... I fell in love with We´ve Had Enough since the first day I bought the UC when it was released...

Certainly, I thought that remix was incredible

yes me too and kirks really good with arrangements as we've heard on the jacksons remix so im sure if they put him on he'd go for an extra segment in the song
ill keep my fingers crossed

Wow.

I really try not to be hyped... But if it's true they work on We've Had Enough - I can not not be hyped. Perfect song. and a choir could make it even better.

I really do hope this is true. And I hope very much WHE will finally have a proper release and get the praise it deserves.

Months have gone by and we are still going by that Twitter account that hasn't proved anything. Don't believe it guys..

Weve had enough is fitting song to describe the state of the world right now and I do believe Michael would of released this as a charity song where he would donate all proceeds etc to heal the world charity.and various others. I could quite believe this.

Honestly, I’ll be massively disappointed if they toss WHE out. I’ve never particularly cared for it, and I’d rather it not take up space from a more deserving song.

Weve had enough is fitting song to describe the state of the world right now and I do believe Michael would of released this as a charity song where he would donate all proceeds etc to heal the world charity.and various others. I could quite believe this.

MJ already released this song on the Ultimate Collection. I hope they donÂ’t try to release it again. Not that strong of a song for a single in my opinion. I think the song is ok but thatÂ’s about it. They way he put it on the Ultimate Collection should tell you that. If if was going to be released as a single it would have been at that time. I want all unheard songs no leaks, we already had the leaked song album that was Xscape.

Honestly, I’ll be massively disappointed if they toss WHE out. I’ve never particularly cared for it, and I’d rather it not take up space from a more deserving song.

What song is more deserving?

MJ already released this song on the Ultimate Collection. I hope they don’t try to release it again. Not that strong of a song for a single in my opinion. I think the song is ok but that’s about it. They way he put it on the Ultimate Collection should tell you that. If if was going to be released as a single it would have been at that time. I want all unheard songs no leaks, we already had the leaked song album that was Xscape.

Well... certainly you don´t know the background of the UC... MJ didn´t even knew something is going out... UC was all Sony project, and They released it without MJ picking the songs... He would never release anything in the In The Back state... So It was released, yes... was it released by Michael? No...

Well... certainly you don´t know the background of the UC... MJ didn´t even knew something is going out... UC was all Sony project, and They released it without MJ picking the songs... He would never release anything in the In The Back state... So It was released, yes... was it released by Michael? No...

But if they release it now it's not released by michael either, so...

What song is more deserving?

1) any song that we haven’t already heard
2) “Beautiful Girl”
3) “Cheater”

Just my opinion of course! WHE is fine, but there’s really no need to trudge it out again.

Hope they also put a reworked version of Hot Street, cuz that song really has hit potential.

WHE would be great to re release for a new audience. Its really underrated and not that many people now about it imo. It does fit with the times no doubt.
People on here think for some reason it would be a global smash hit. No idea why.
Why not?

Last edited:

We agree again lol. People on here think for some reason it would be a global smash hit. No idea why.

Back