New MJ content (Possibility)

The employee of the OOH company isn't spitting any false information, that's what needs to be remembered here. He even said he doesn't have any info on the products/timeline etc. Everyone else has spit BS.

an mj stan on twitter posted a screenshot of an e-mail from someone that is so called close to the mj estate saying he doesn't know anything. just because they said that doesn't mean something isn't happening, they can't just tell us stuff. even if those where rumors they will not tell us if it's true or not lol

an mj stan on twitter posted a screenshot of an e-mail from someone that is so called close to the mj estate saying he doesn't know anything. just because they said that doesn't mean something isn't happening, they can't just tell us stuff. even if those where rumors they will not tell us if it's true or not lol

Again, I'm more inclined to believe the employee of the advertising company more than this. Just the overall persona and the vibe I get from him.

Again, I'm more inclined to believe the employee of the advertising company more than this. Just the overall persona and the vibe I get from him.
yes and especially because of the amount of followers he has, lol

30 mins ago the Mj Instagram Account announced that Talaulega Brothers Are part of the Mj Musical Creative Team. So that seems to be their news and new project.

30 mins ago the Mj Instagram Account announced that Talaulega Brothers Are part of the Mj Musical Creative Team. So that seems to be their news and new project.

It's not their new project, it was already known that Rich & Tone were involved with the musical. I still believe something else is in the works, involving Sony.. which means music or film. Why would their be Billboards sent by Sony to the UK to advertise a musical on Broadway? It's best to wait and see and not settle on something until enough time has passed to know the outcome.

It's not their new project, it was already known that Rich & Tone were involved with the musical. I still believe something else is in the works, involving Sony.. which means music or film.

HavenÂ’t paid much attention to mj news recently, so I didnÂ’t know. Thanks for clarifying.

Thank you my friend.
Hopefully the rumours are true and we learn more between now and Sunday

I’m sure Zakk is correct on the NFT meaning. It could also stand for No further text couldn’t it? I was wondering that myself. I’m not up on the current lingo though😂

Reluctant to post this b/c of haters, but I will do it for those who want to hear something awesome:
I hardly ever post here, but am a fan. I had to retrieve my password just to type this, it has been that long. I'm sure most will not believe this, but I wanted to share with those who will, because it is awesome. This is not a joke. And I can't prove anything, so if you don't believe me, fine. Just don't throw hate my way. I won't reveal the logistics how I got to hear this b/c there is a chance I will hear more soon. If I do, I will share here. For now:
I got to hear a very small part of a "new" MJ song. It was played for me in person bc the person that has it knows how much I love MJ. I only heard a small snippet and it was incredible. The quality is amazing and contained MANY voices. I heard a chorus part, so I can't pinpoint who is singing other than Michael. But I definitely heard him. All I heard was an AMAZING chorus of "Hot Fun in the Summertime" with a bunch of ad-libs.
That's it, but it was awesome. I know nothing else, but I am going to do my best to hear it again soon b/c it was that awesome. I understand if you don't believe me. I probably would't either. LOL. But for those that do, I hope you get to hear this too. I wish it could play for everyone right now. Gives me the feels of the original "A Place With No Name' demo, but sounds clear, fresh, catchy, and modern without being overproduced like many tracks on Xscape. I'm not on here much, but will try to provide more details as I think of them. I may have another chance to hear again in a week.

Reluctant to post this b/c of haters, but I will do it for those who want to hear something awesome:
I hardly ever post here, but am a fan. I had to retrieve my password just to type this, it has been that long. I'm sure most will not believe this, but I wanted to share with those who will, because it is awesome. This is not a joke. And I can't prove anything, so if you don't believe me, fine. Just don't throw hate my way. I won't reveal the logistics how I got to hear this b/c there is a chance I will hear more soon. If I do, I will share here. For now:
I got to hear a very small part of a "new" MJ song. It was played for me in person bc the person that has it knows how much I love MJ. I only heard a small snippet and it was incredible. The quality is amazing and contained MANY voices. I heard a chorus part, so I can't pinpoint who is singing other than Michael. But I definitely heard him. All I heard was an AMAZING chorus of "Hot Fun in the Summertime" with a bunch of ad-libs.
That's it, but it was awesome. I know nothing else, but I am going to do my best to hear it again soon b/c it was that awesome. I understand if you don't believe me. I probably would't either. LOL. But for those that do, I hope you get to hear this too. I wish it could play for everyone right now. Gives me the feels of the original "A Place With No Name' demo, but sounds clear, fresh, catchy, and modern without being overproduced like many tracks on Xscape. I'm not on here much, but will try to provide more details as I think of them. I may have another chance to hear again in a week.

Very interesting to say the least, I'm almost entirely certain that the Michael Jackson billboards are very real... What is unknown is what's displayed on them. That's the frustrating part here, nothing can be proven...

wow.... i hope it's true everything you say

You probably heard the version featuring Mary J. Blige and D'Angelo, it was originally supposed to be on XSCAPE but cut at the last minute IIRC.

It’s to my understanding that MJ only recorded the chorus and ad-libs to “Hot Fun,” so I entirely believe this. I don’t have much interest in it because it seems to be D’Angelo and MJB featuring Michael Jackson, but still, fascinating!

I just desperately want to hear something new. Even if itÂ’s just a 20 second snippet. IÂ’m dying over here.

Would be rather strange if they use a demo that MJ barely recorded vocals for as a new track lol.

Would be rather strange if they use a demo that MJ barely recorded vocals for as a new track lol.

Hey, if they could put an impersonator on a track for the album, and approve of it anything's possible right now.

I could also see them putting up 50th Anniversary shirts and hoodies, like they did for History 25. Unacceptable.

Hey, if they could put an impersonator on a track for the album, and approve of it anything's possible right now.

You make it sound like they deliberately put impersonator on the Michael album.

They should use AI, it's a bit safer because no one will recognise the impersonator in that case...

You make it sound like they deliberately put impersonator on the Michael album.

I mean, it's not like Sony or the Estate haven't heard the songs with the fake vocals, they heard it knowing that it wasn't authentic, and then approved of the songs release on the album. And then sold it to us knowing that it wasn't authentic and they knew they were going to get backlash, so tbh that's kinda is intentional, because they had intentions of selling us those songs for the money. They might've not hired that impostor directly but they did go ahead with it.

They should use AI, it's a bit safer because no one will recognize the impersonator in that case...

Today with technology improving, that could make a whole album out of AI, it will be a shame, but definitely possible. I hope not.

IÂ’m desperate to know BrancaÂ’s rationale behind keeping those songs on the album. I genuinely donÂ’t believe he would have done so if he knew they were real. My theory is that he heard that there was an albumÂ’s worth of finished songs from MJÂ’s final years, a period where next to nothing is in a releasable state, and he forced himself to believe they were real.

This isn’t an excuse. Everyone and their mother insisted they were fake and he ignored them. So the responsibility lands squarely on him. But no matter what anyone thinks, I don’t believe for one second that any studio executive would say, “We know these songs are fake. We don’t care. Here they are.” No chance.

I mean, it's not like Sony or the Estate haven't heard the songs with the fake vocals, they heard it knowing that it wasn't authentic, and then approved of the songs release on the album. And then sold it to us knowing that it wasn't authentic and they knew they were going to get backlash, so tbh that's kinda is intentional, because they had intentions of selling us those songs for the money. They might've not hired that impostor directly but they did go ahead with it.

Yea, IÂ’m sure the Estate released those fake songs intentionally. ItÂ’s not like they arenÂ’t a business that doesnÂ’t want to make money. ItÂ’s not like releasing fake songs would hurt their chances of making more money in the future.

Back