New MJ content (Possibility)

It appears that producers are somewhat reluctant to get involved in new Michael Jackson music after the airing of the ‘Leaving Neverland’ documentary.

This probably explains (at least, to some extent) why new music is rather unlikely to get a release.

To be fair, John McClain (Estate’s co-executor) did not approve of these 3 Cascio songs’ inclusion on the album.

“…My friend John McClain and I have insisted for many weeks on having certain tracks removed from Michael's new album … Unfortunately, our concerns were not taken seriously…” (Jackie Jackson)

It has been suggested that it was Sony Music that forced both John McClain and John Branca to release these 3 Cascio songs.

Sony Music did that apparently due to lack of other complete enough for release authentic Michael Jackson songs at the time.

Oh ok I understand that, but at the end of the day they still made money from that.

^^ The Estate has final say on what material makes an album, not Sony. At best, they have suggestions and input, which the Estate isn’t required to follow. Sony, for example, didn’t want any remixes on Bad 25, but Branca and co. insisted on it. People are just looking for more ridiculous reasons to bag on Sony.

Even if nothing is announced this Sunday, we have four months of the year left. Both Michael and Xscape were announced about a month in advance. No reason to lose hope yet.

I'm not blaming Sony, I thought what I said was the case because of the sources I thought were true, I'm not blaming them, I was just pointing stuff out. That's ridiculous. Some of you guys are jumping to conclusions too fast.

I'm not blaming Sony, I thought what I said was the case because of the sources I thought were true, I'm not blaming them, I was just pointing stuff out. That's ridiculous. Some of you guys are jumping to conclusions too fast.

I don’t mean you specifically. I mean the general idea that Sony is “the devil,” which leads fans to take shots at them for stuff that wasn’t their say.

I don’t mean you specifically. I mean the general idea that Sony is “the devil,” which leads fans to take shots at them for stuff that wasn’t their say.

Oh ok, misinterpreted, my bad.

Official announcement about new project don't (normally) come on friday, saturday og sunday, right?

So we will most likely not hear anything before monday?

So even here I come and instead of being happy that there appears to be new projects going on you talk negative. I can do without that.

I just read an article on '𝐌 𝐉 𝐕 𝐈 𝐁 𝐄 𝐝𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦', here are a few quotes.

"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: “𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨” – 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨. 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙? 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮25? 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘? 𝙔𝙚𝙨, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨."

"𝘼𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙈𝙄 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙…. 𝙤𝙝, 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂! 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙢, 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚. 𝙉𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚."

^^ A lot of songs have already been registered, some even twice. If they're going for a surprise release they can be kept out of the public domain until something is officially announced, like with the Billboards.. they get approved internally beforehand. I would expect something before year's end, no specific timelines though.

So even here I come and instead of being happy that there appears to be new projects going on you talk negative. I can do without that.

I'm not talking negative, first of all, i'm just giving my opinion on the project, second of all, Nothing that i'm saying is negative, you just want me to be banned. You jumping to conclusions (as I said) Way Too Fast. Thank you.

I think you've got to go into the weekend with an open mind, otherwise you'll be disappointed.

Hopefully there's something in the pipeline but we can't be mad at the estate if there isn't, because quite honestly, there's been no concrete indications to say that something is definitely coming.
Everything people have rumoured have been vague or conflicting. Fingers crossed we get some good news

Seriously Femi, I really don't want you banned, its just since Michael's passing, LN! and the fallout from it life as a really devoud fan, has been so much harder, to hear new projects and possibly new music is brilliant is superb and helps me fill that void a tiny bit.
Even when I heard the last tiny release with Drake that was vocals on another level nowadays, Michael i mean not Drake!
I am sure that the estate is gearing up something but right now I would settle to hearing a re release of butterflies, a release of whatever happens etc.
I am so much a fan of Michael that it really kills me when I come to these forums, which has been my home way before Michael announced TII shows, and as far back as Mjfc days.
Take care and here is hoping that soon we can hear Michael's music playing loud on radio again , new or unreleased I mean.

*beatlesboy* (nicknamed by the K.O.P. personally!)

If IÂ’m not mistaken, nothing on Bad 25 was registered until the track list was announced. Same with Michael and Xscape (other than the songs that had been registered in the decades prior). So thereÂ’s no smoking gun here either way.

But I agree with SmoothCriminal1995. Low expectations prevent disappointment, especially when this is all just speculation.

Seriously Femi, I really don't want you banned, its just since Michael's passing, LN! and the fallout from it life as a really devoud fan, has been so much harder, to hear new projects and possibly new music is brilliant is superb and helps me fill that void a tiny bit.
Even when I heard the last tiny release with Drake that was vocals on another level nowadays, Michael i mean not Drake!
I am sure that the estate is gearing up something but right now I would settle to hearing a re release of butterflies, a release of whatever happens etc.
I am so much a fan of Michael that it really kills me when I come to these forums, which has been my home way before Michael announced TII shows, and as far back as Mjfc days.
Take care and here is hoping that soon we can hear Michael's music playing loud on radio again , new or unreleased I mean.

*beatlesboy* (nicknamed by the K.O.P. personally!)

Oh ok I understand it now, I'm very sorry, take care, have a nice day.

If IÂ’m not mistaken, nothing on Bad 25 was registered until the track list was announced. Same with Michael and Xscape (other than the songs that had been registered in the decades prior). So thereÂ’s no smoking gun here either way.

But I agree with SmoothCriminal1995. Low expectations prevent disappointment, especially when this is all just speculation.

ItÂ’s reassuring to know that previous releases werenÂ’t registered until announcements. CanÂ’t wait to see it we were all trolled or not this Sunday

I’ll just say, Twitter is one of the worst and most insufferable cesspools of negativity and hatred out there. Every fan community, MJ or otherwise, go there to complain about every little thing and judge every little action. The official MJ Twitter page posted about the choreographers for the Broadway show, and fans are tearing them apart thinking it’s the long rumored “announcement”… which was never confirmed by the Estate, nor did it take place on the rumored date (MJ’s birthday).

Point is, Twitter is to be avoided.

Completely agree. Twitter is full of negative people who complain about everything. Michael's fans on twitter are some of the worst. They are always leaving negative comments under every tweet posted by the Estate. You still have morons write Dangerous 25 under tweets, even though we are in 2021.

I used to be on twitter a while ago, but I left it, because I just couldn't cope with the constant negativity from people over there.

also another article where tito is talking about an mj hologram so it possible means a new album?

I would never trust in what the jacksons say... the wanted to make stuff with MJ since 20 years but never did..
and it wouldn't be the first time they are talking about stuff which wont happen ever.

I would never trust in what the jacksons say... the wanted to make stuff with MJ since 20 years but never did..
and it wouldn't be the first time they are talking about stuff which wont happen ever.
well tito has been releasing music too so...

so?

They even didn't manage to get the victory tour dvd release out a few years ago..
so if they can't do that, they wont do any MJ collaborations..
okay and? doesn't mean they're not going to do something this time?

If we get anything it will be late fall or winter in my opinion. The estate are all about sales numbers and I doubt they would put MJ up against Drake and Kanye who are both releasing in September. Like them or not they will dominate the charts in the US for a while anyways.

This is the very reason that I donÂ’t speculate or get excited until something is OFFICIALLY announced by the ESTATE. I donÂ’t go by rumors, because in that way I wonÂ’t be disappointed if it doesnÂ’t happen. ThatÂ’s what EVERYONE should do, instead of going by RUMORS. WAIT UNTIL AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ESTATE. ThatÂ’s the key.

“It’s definitely a brilliant idea.There’s more music to release. They [*****’s label] have music. They always try and get our participation and we’re always happy to offer.”

Wait, how many times in 12 years is "always"?

Michael Jackson's family plan to record new track using late star's voice

And yes, I predicted it when talking of Maybe Tomorrow 50 and Goin' Back to Indiana 50, family cover of Never Can Say Goodbye !

Back