New MJ content (Possibility)

Re: New MJ content?

can someone tell me the thing between michael and john? i know michael fired him was it him not be professional enough or was something else we don't know about behind close doors?
The thing is relationship. They worked music and videos together. Jackson sold the Beatles catalog in 1985 along with Branca.

I love holograms! We hope we will get the first black MJ hologram as well as new material. We are so proud of him. He would have liked it.

I don't think it's a respectful way of celebrating his legacy, unless they have a full show that's shot entirely from the front angle with no edits, displayed on a huge screen. Which I can't imagine being possible if I'm honest. As others have said, no one can perform like Michael Jackson.. So absolutely no one can do him justice. As a side note it is nice to read about the estate's intention for this current year but we have seen the same things with what he has said in the past. And yet, nothing came to be....

It is respectful to celebrate his legacy, it can be done perfectly and be given a fitting tribute to the King.

Last edited:

The technology has been advanced enough to make holograms look like the stars accurately.

I'd rather watch actual footage from an actual concert of his than his hologram dancing, but that's just me

Not sure if these videos have already been posted, but their are couple of cool remixes of Michael's songs in there...

Sophia2023;4316497 said:
The technology has been advanced enough to make holograms look like the stars accurately.

No, it hasn’t. It’s still an impersonator with a CGI face and it is still digital taxidermy and incredibly disrespectful to puppet a dead man.

the hologram was an nice idea until i look deep into it. so yeah in my opinion hologram is an bad idea. nobody can move and dance like Michael did.

Last time I checked, a Michael Jackson hologram wasn't really the subject of mass admiration, and that's not solely based on the appearance. There really are stacks of ideas for ways to celebrate the man, but a hologram should not be amongst the best of them. In fact, as state of the art as the technology can be, I just cringe thinking about a hologram of the King of Pop performing on a real stage in front of a real audience, or in terminology more relevant to the time, virtual viewers. The whole time I would be like, "He's not real! He's not real!" Technical difficulties, like the hologram malfunctioning, would end the show, as such difficulties with the band or whatnot would delay or degrade (or even characterize) a show performed by the real deal.

I'd rather watch actual footage from an actual concert of his than his hologram dancing, but that's just me
There is indeed more charm to seeing real Mike do his thing on stage for an audience of thousands than a digitally-rendered version of him. The beauty of the real performance, especially on the Bad World Tour, with the moves and vocals being done from his own heart, is unmatched in contrast to a hologram some scientists choregraphed to perform. How would they know Michael more than he knew what moves or vocals fit at the right moment of whatever song he performed? Energy radiates from an actual entertainer, not their hologram.

Last edited:

Last time I checked, a Michael Jackson hologram wasn't really the subject of mass admiration, and that's not solely based on the appearance. There really are stacks of ideas for ways to celebrate the man, but a hologram should not be amongst the best of them. In fact, as state of the art as the technology can be, I just cringe thinking about a hologram of the King of Pop performing on a real stage in front of a real audience, or in terminology more relevant to the time, virtual viewers. The whole time I would be like, "He's not real! He's not real!" Technical difficulties, like the hologram malfunctioning, would end the show, as such difficulties with the band or whatnot would delay or degrade (or even characterize) a show performed by the real deal.

There is indeed more charm to seeing real Mike do his thing on stage for an audience of thousands than a digitally-rendered version of him. The beauty of the real performance, especially on the Bad World Tour, with the moves and vocals being done from his own heart, is unmatched in contrast to a hologram some scientists choregraphed to perform. How would they know Michael more than he knew what moves or vocals fit at the right moment of whatever song he performed? Energy radiates from an actual entertainer, not their hologram.

A hologram just has no soul or passion. And those two things were a large part of Michael Jackson.

I get what you are all saying about holograms and the use of them to replace an artist. But hate to tell you this but Michael is NOT with us anymore, as Branca said he would not want to use for FULL concerts like Whitney etc but as a one off I think this done really well would promote new releases and bring Michael to new fans, just imagine if the half time show actually did have a weekend performance with a hologramed Michael on an unreleased future mega hit! The estate has to move with the times but also by being tasteful also.
Of course I wish Michael was still with us or do I? But I would rather have Michael virtually than a crap cartoon they did for that Halloween special that made me cringe.
I also think there is a great deal of smoke at the moment. Too much for this to be nothing.

I want to stress I still think that WHE and even butterflies , break of dawn etc, whatever happens should be given another release. Hope all these rumours are true but I hope they just drop the songs as singles and not an album , eventually maybe bringing out an album in a year or 2.

I get what you are all saying about holograms and the use of them to replace an artist. But hate to tell you this but Michael is NOT with us anymore, as Branca said he would not want to use for FULL concerts like Whitney etc but as a one off I think this done really well would promote new releases and bring Michael to new fans, just imagine if the half time show actually did have a weekend performance with a hologramed Michael on an unreleased future mega hit! The estate has to move with the times but also by being tasteful also.
Of course I wish Michael was still with us or do I? But I would rather have Michael virtually than a crap cartoon they did for that Halloween special that made me cringe.
I also think there is a great deal of smoke at the moment. Too much for this to be nothing.

that's your opinion. in my opinion i agree with everyone in this thread a hologram is a bad idea. you just miss michael being on stage. we all do. but nothing gonna bring him back. in the early 2000's michael really couldn't dance anymore. he was getting older and it made him sick. so in reality when you go to michael jackson show you expect him to see him dance and sing. a hologram can't do that. holograms are basically robots. they can't love you and they can't feel you.

that's your opinion. in my opinion i agree with everyone in this thread a hologram is a bad idea. you just miss michael being on stage. we all do. but nothing gonna bring him back. in the early 2000's michael really couldn't dance anymore. he was getting older and it made him sick. so in reality when you go to michael jackson show you expect him to see him dance and sing. a hologram can't do that. holograms are basically robots. they can't love you and they can't feel you.

I think holding back and not being able to dance are two completely different things. Personally I think having current artists with an at least minimum dance capability to bring the song to life is the best idea, similar to what Usher did with LNFSG for the world premiere in 2014.

Michael couldn't dance in the early 2000s? How ridiculous. Msg Beat It and Billie Jean, YRMW video, 2002 Dangerous performances, you make it sound like MJwas in his 80s! He was early 40s, he could still do it. Smooth Criminal This Is It is flawless. Whether the desire for him to do it was still there, that's a different story. But he still had it.

Personally I think having current artists with an at least minimum dance capability to bring the song to life is the best idea, similar to what Usher did with LNFSG for the world premiere in 2014.

yeah but like many just said that would just boosting sales for michael and that artist. in my opinion i see nothing wrong but at sametime it kind of ruin the song. let's face it the estate just want money. they don't care about us (no pun) now maybe when his children own the estate one day then we can talk. right now we can't say anything.

yeah but like many just said that would just boosting sales for michael and that artist. in my opinion i see nothing wrong but at sametime it kind of ruin the song. let's face it the estate just want money. they don't care about us (no pun) now maybe when his children own the estate one day then we can talk. right now we can't say anything.

I don't see it as ruining the song, Usher didn't sing the song at the I Heart Awards.. He was dancing. With a current high class celebrity bringing the song to the stage can only be seen as a good thing.

Michael couldn't dance in the early 2000s? How ridiculous. Msg Beat It and Billie Jean, YRMW video, 2002 Dangerous performances, you make it sound like MJwas in his 80s! He was early 40s, he could still do it. Smooth Criminal This Is It is flawless. Whether the desire for him to do it was still there, that's a different story. But he still had it.

in my opinion sort of. but behind the scenes he was sick. do you realize how much it took micahel to put on an concerts? it took him basically a week. then he would be doing that for half a year. he never had anytime to rest or enjoy life. that why in the late 90's- early 2000's he stop for while to spend time with his kids etc. try being michael for one day and try to understand how much that take a toll on you. michael was strong. because if that was me i wouldn't able to live like him. he never liked touring in the first place he only did it for his fans. if michael could he could of just sit in mansion making money without touring at all and how famous he was.

speaking of that i understand what the estate means. to this day michael still make money and he even alive anymore. that's awesome for someone who been gone almost 12 years.

I don't see it as ruining the song, Usher didn't sing the song at the I Heart Awards.. He was dancing. With a current high class celebrity bringing the song to the stage can only be seen as a good thing.

i probably got mix up with JT sorry. i don't see nothing wrong but at the sametime it does something to song. now if you mean having someone just dancing to michael music then okay. but sing it if it's unrelease song nah. that does kind of ruin the song like some said. i prefer listening to the original with just michael vocals. no hate to JT or Usher.

No disrespect naturecriminal but when this is it shows where actually being rehearsed I knew few dancers/singers, they where actually in this forum! They said that beginning the this is it shows Michael struggled but he soon got back up to his levels of fitness again
Had he lived and done 'this is it' the schedule was that he would do 2 shows a week for 6 months but had a break between the July dates and January to take a rest. In June 24th he was all set and ready to come to the UK with his greatest fitness he had ever had for years.

I would much rather have him alive than a hologram! But Michael was all about innovation and he got 3d images made of him for that purpose! The latest innovation is Vr and I know that without a doubt he would of loved This is it VR show because he adored 3d! I'm hoping that given Sony do a lot with Vr that they will bring something Michael Jackson centered that innovation.

I miss Michael so much and I met him 3 times and went to 9 of his shows with 2 tickets, one VIP thanks to Michael which would of put me virtually at front of stage with or alongside his family and one that I got for his January concerts! I am still sour and angry with Aeg for not allowing us to keep those special tickets! It was either ticket or refund and the way they treated us was very cold!

then someone somewhere lying. they said michael was sick during the this is it rehearsals. yeah he dance etc but they said he didn't eat and didn't sleep. none of us was there in the bedroom so this story always confuse me. i believe michael was murder. dr. murry and probably some others killed michael. he should of got more jail time. ridiculous.

i feel the this is it tickets should of been the fans choice to keep or refund them. i agree that was a silly move.

Yes I was mad as hell! I still am regarding the tickets. Michael had them made for US do you know he actually helped us get the VIP ones so he would have his fans at the front not just corporate! Dont get me wrong Michael would not eat at times and clearly was dependant on prescription drugs for his ailments which where many but he also was at top top condition by the time he was coming to England. I have this in good authority! The beginning and sometime in between no he wasnt but he could of done with more time to practice what they achieved was incredible! I pray one day we will get to see his vision!

Yes I was mad as hell! I still am regarding the tickets. Michael had them made for US do you know he actually helped us get the VIP ones so he would have his fans at the front not just corporate! Dont get me wrong Michael would not eat at times and clearly was dependant on prescription drugs for his ailments which where many but he also was at top top condition by the time he was coming to England. I have this in good authority! The beginning and sometime in between no he wasnt but he could of done with more time to practice what they achieved was incredible! I pray one day we will get to see his vision!

I have no doubt in my mind that Michael was physically strong enough, but being sleep deprived for a number of days can take its effect on the body in other ways. It's the adrenaline of preparing for the shows, wanting them to be perfect. It's a difficult subject to talk about but it takes real understanding to realize how much energy it took for Michael to do what he did for so many years...

Back