New MJ content (Possibility)

Most likely a mixture on both; 4k remaster of his clips & new music videos. https://t.co/lThGsxAWSJ— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) July 22, 2021

This isn't the first time 4K Short films have been mentioned, MJBeats and Greatest artists also claimed such information.. a couple of verified news sources from other countries also....

Most likely a mixture on both; 4k remaster of his clips & new music videos. https://t.co/lThGsxAWSJ— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) July 22, 2021

This isn't the first time 4K Short films have been mentioned, MJBeats and Greatest artists also claimed such information.. a couple of verified news sources from other countries also....

This still doesn't change nothing, since they're just rumours spread by people who only care to get attentions, followers and likes.

I hope we get the original demos too if they release a new album.

I sure hope so too. - But I also hope they temporize them. - Xscape was brilliant with both version on it.

If they remastered ALL his music videoes to 4K, that would truely be amazing.

I'd love to believe but it's just not enough for me to get really excited yet.

I'd love to believe but it's just not enough for me to get really excited yet.

Same here. And I don't know if I believe they have remastered his musicvideos into 4K.

I do think we will get to hear at least some new music this year. But they did make Thriller into 4K, but we have no reliable source who confirms - or even suggests - that all the rest of MJ's videos should have gotten the same treatment. - hopefully without the dreadful 3D. I can't wait to se the 2D version of Thriller in 4K. It was made 3 years ago, and still we haven't seen it... such a shame!

Here's the tweet from the verified account, another also tweeted the same.. but I can't locate that one right now.
قريباً سيتم إصدار أغنية جديدة لمايكل جاكسون وإعادة إصدار أشهر فيديوهاته بجودة 4K إحتفالًا بمرور 50 سنة على مسيرته. #تلفزيون_الآن #الجميع_مسؤول #فن #مشاهير #michael_jackson #singer #best #pop_music pic.twitter.com/AlEfMiwNcd— Al Aan TV (@alaantv) January 18, 2021
"Soon a new song by Michael Jackson will be released and his most famous video will be re-released in 4K to celebrate his 50th year career."

Trying to keep my expectations low for this until we hear it from a more trusted source, nothing against any of these twitter accounts, but there's nothing to back up their information

It would be great if we got a really great unreleased track, that none of us ever even heard of though. I'd even be happy with a demo of an already released song, like a special treat for us fans, like the demo for Liberian Girl or Who Is It

I don’t understand why they haven’t released a bunch of demos of previously released songs on Spotify yet. Rough cuts of “Smooth Criminal,” “Will You Be There,” “Get on the Floor,” etc. They’re basically just gathering dust in the vault, and a compilation of demos is probably the easiest project to throw together.

I don’t understand why they haven’t released a bunch of demos of previously released songs on Spotify yet. Rough cuts of “Smooth Criminal,” “Will You Be There,” “Get on the Floor,” etc. They’re basically just gathering dust in the vault, and a compilation of demos is probably the easiest project to throw together.

They pretend to follow MichaelÂ’s philosophy. TheyÂ’ve said a few times recently theyÂ’re following La ReidÂ’s approach and only wanting things Michael finished/worked on many times.

They pretend to follow MichaelÂ’s philosophy. TheyÂ’ve said a few times recently theyÂ’re following La ReidÂ’s approach and only wanting things Michael finished/worked on many times.

ThatÂ’s PR BS, since demos came out on official MJ releases while he was still alive, thus proving that he had no problem with demos coming out. And the Estate themselves scored their biggest hit with Love Never Felt So Good, a demo that MJ left unused and abandoned for 30 years. So theyÂ’re contradicting even themselves.

Currently watching the BAD 25 documentary and I had forgotten just how well done it was. I would absolutely LOVE something like this for both the Dangerous and HIStory albums.

ThatÂ’s PR BS, since demos came out on official MJ releases while he was still alive, thus proving that he had no problem with demos coming out. And the Estate themselves scored their biggest hit with Love Never Felt So Good, a demo that MJ left unused and abandoned for 30 years. So theyÂ’re contradicting even themselves.

Oh absolutely. Nothing new with them.

Currently watching the BAD 25 documentary and I had forgotten just how well done it was. I would absolutely LOVE something like this for both the Dangerous and HIStory albums.

It was good, but couldÂ’ve been much better. Instead of more studio footage, we were getting idiots tell us MJ was a fool for putting JGF on the album etc and it wasnÂ’t a good collaboration for example.

To be fair, demos issued during MJÂ’s lifetime were of previously released songs though (e.g., Billie Jean, DSTYGE). Other songs were either finished or released without his say so.

Anyway, I think it would be fine if the Estate said something like, “Over the last few years we’ve reevaluated things and decided that only finished songs will be released.” That’s honorable. But for them to act like that’s always been their stance is a load of BS.

It was good, but couldÂ’ve been much better. Instead of more studio footage, we were getting idiots tell us MJ was a fool for putting JGF on the album etc and it wasnÂ’t a good collaboration for example.

Yeah I definitely wasnÂ’t a fan of that. And I also think they should of left out the part about his death. But overall I think it was really well done.

Interesting that the official Twitter page hasn't tweeted for 3 days... Calm before the storm? We'll see...

Now it's August... - Hopefully we will hear something this month. - Before MJ's birthday.

According to predictrnbmusic The Estate will release a statement soon, regarding upcoming and future project releases...

Michael Jackson's estate will release a statement soon about upcoming and future project releases.— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) July 31, 2021

So easy to say an anouncement will come soon...

So easy to say an anouncement will come soon...

But a statement on upcoming + future projects? Would they really want to remove the "surprise" factor as Branca referred to? All these rumours and it could be even more of a "wow" moment, or not... I love the suspense but I just want the time to be now...

They'll probably announce something that literally no one asked for, as usual. I truly hope I'm wrong this time.

in 2 weeks we will now if this twitter account is just a hoax or if they had some kind of inside info...

1st post here, hope it's a documentary or a multiple CD project with some unreleased ones, maybe with never been seen live tour like the Ultimate Collection. Hope it's not another posthumous release given the controversy unless it's old tracks that are 100% MJ.

^^^

My thoughts exactly. It seem logic that a statement will come before MJ's birthday - and 50th anniversary etc. So it's easy to claim to know that a statement comes.

And if it doesn't they will naturally just write something like "Plands changed last minute" etc...

Of course I do hope we will hear something and I do hope we get info about new music.

I am not sure who started this but the owner of the Twitter account named "predicting" has no insider info regarding MJ releases whatsoever, he infact made that clear himself but people keep quoting it for no reason. The fact that he may have other dates / announcements from other artists etc. right is simply due to the fact that they are no such big secrets in the industry and many other connected people have access to the same information.

Yes, that Twitter account is run by someone young who thinks an insider is a person who can guess correctly on occasion.

They have a thread on their Twitter that is just predictions of theirs that have been correct.

Back