New MJ content (Possibility)

A vhs tape wouldn't have looked really better on blu-ray. But the stagelights moving along with the camera movement wouldn't have been this present from what I understand (due to compression) . Also the newest dolby/dts sound formats are not possible on DVD.

But looking forward to the announcement. It's unbelievable the last project was in 2014.

the same person who said he worked at the OOH and said sony booked something just said the surprise will be announced at mj one on michael's birthday

I really do hope that this time there won't be a huge disappointment. Remember, how most of us got excited about the allegedly Dangerous25 project?

Someone has replied to @greatestartist saying new album is coming next year.

And then, saying this will released soon.

1. CD single
2. DVD concert
3. Career spanning anniversary album (incl. 5 previously unreleased versions of already released songs)— Khlav Kalash (@CVZ_AGA) August 22, 2021
If that is is true I have a feeling that the concert will be Munich 1997. I hope not.

I hope we get a better quality Bad Tour concert and the short films in HD at some point.

the person who told us about the sony billboards deleted the tweet because he's scared he will lose his job if they caught him, so don't think it was a joke or something :)

I really think this is the real deal now.

Maybe at long last we will get to hear new music and see some of the projects that where planned before LN!
I would love to see what This is it finely would look like and see how Michael's last project would had of looked. I don't know who would be playing Michael for this but I am certain Michael would of liked to see this.
Greatest artists does sound the real deal now plus I do know that if there is promotion happening those billboards need to be booked usually well in advance but if Sony has only finally finalised this only recently this could be moved up, I know this as my ex used to work in merchandising and I used to get all the huge displays , cardboard cutouts, flyers to go with albums etc.
I really hope that no album if any at all comes out for months so singles can promote the upcoming projects unless it is indeed a 50th greatest hits, with just a few new songs.

Trying not to get swept up in the excitement but it's hard not to. It would make sense to have either a 50th anniversary updated ultimate collection or even a Dangerous 30 release.

Again time will tell with this one

This whole thread is cringe. You're all getting over excited over an unofficial tweet

Oh boo hoo.

WeÂ’ve had nothing but negative press (possibly the worst ever as MJ canÂ’t defend himself) and now finally *maybe* have something to look forward to.

ThereÂ’s nothing else to discuss and nothing cringe about us hoping we finally get some new Michael.

and you're being negative for nothing, even if nothing happens, let us be excited for once
I'm not. It's actually helpful for you to hear that this is unnecessary excitement. It might feel good now, but you're gonna be miserable if it doesn't happen because you've created expectations that haven't been met. Whereas if you don't expect it and it comes it's just pure happiness and surprise 🤷

If its any anniversary stuff it better have concert DVD/BD in it..

ThereÂ’s nothing else to discuss and nothing cringe about us hoping we finally get some new Michael.

If you had some concrete evidence, of course it wouldn't be. But a random tweet from a random account on Twitter, lmao.

Also, it's funny how you're upset at me when all I did was direct back someone else's insult at himself. He unfairly tried to ridicule someone for mentioning a possible hashtag, someone who's just "hoping to finally get some new Michael" like you. So why aren't you annoyed at him for doing that? But when I direct it back at him all of a sudden it's unfair 😂

an mj stan account with over 30k followers who works in the OOH business isn't someone random 🙏 he even told me that he will update me when he has acces to the files but you do you i guess 😃

So the sources aren't agreeing on whether or not it will be a full album of unreleased material this year or a compilation with added demos of released songs. But what they are agreeing on is that there is going to be a promotional single. Any guesses on the song everyone? I'ts obviously going to be a duet for the single so I wonder what they've gone for

Michael Jackson ft The Weeknd - Lisa It's Your Birthday

I hope there won't be anything with the Weeknd... (If there is anything at all.)

If they treated it like LNFSG, where the solo cut was the main version and the duet was considered a “remix,” I’m fine with it. Michael was all about charting and numbers, and in all likelihood if he was making music today he’d be doing the same thing.

Yeah, I agree if it's an alternate version. (Though I preferred MJ's version of LNFSG which for me is the actual main version.)

Sounds like the original pitched up a half step, but also the drums sound a little more fleshed out. Means nothing, but interesting nonetheless.

well after the fake snippet of weve had.. that thegreatest posted i think its safe to say EVERYONE IS LYING

If it's true that something similar to "The Ultimate Collection" is happening, I reall hope they'll bring back songs like Monkey Business, Someone Put Your Hand Out or We've Had Enough on Spotify, they've been gone for ages now (at least in Europe).

I don't think greatest artists is necessarily fake and I am glad we will soon see.

It still adds up with the guy who is in merchandising.

Plus why would the weekend be putting out tweets the way he was.
If I wanted to have a successful single right now and I had an artist that was no longer with us, was a duet it would either be The Weekend or Bruno Mars.

It's ok saying that it should be just Michael but to get new fans and younger gen you have to introduce through present artists now.

Back