New MJ content (Possibility)

Not that this means anything, but several MJ collaborators — including Kenny Ortega, John Branca, and Michael Bush — are currently in Vegas for the birthday celebration.

Not that this means anything, but several MJ collaborators — including Kenny Ortega, John Branca, and Michael Bush — are currently in Vegas for the birthday celebration.

Yeah, apparently they are doing a fan meet & greet at the Birthday celebration.

So we should find out tomorrow whether or not there is anything being released in the near future? Correct?

then it will be more worse than last time.

The almost 10 year old Tupac hologram is still the best I have seen to date. I dont even think they needed a double for his movement. Cant they use the motion tracking data from ghosts?

I may be late to the party, but all things considered, boy, did I join the forum at the perfect time or what? Absolute hype :)

guys, people in las vegas were asked to stop filming because they were about to show footage from the HIStory tour..... maybe we're getting a documentary?

guys, people in las vegas were asked to stop filming because they were about to show footage from the HIStory tour..... maybe we're getting a documentary?

It was said that there showing little footage right now from the History Tour's opening night, then they are answering questions, there are people streaming the event, and I'm trying to look for a stream, so I could find out more info.

It was said that there showing little footage right now from the History Tour's opening night, then they are answering questions, there are people streaming the event, and I'm trying to look for a stream, so I could find out more info.

Opening night? So not Munich? Sounds a bit more Interesting now.

Opening night? So not Munich? Sounds a bit more Interesting now.

Yeah, it does sound interesting, I thought they were going to show Munich but no. Someone there right now, and they are saying they are showing the opening night. The people told them to turn off their phones though, but I'm still trying to see, because this is really interesting.

Prince Jackson is sitting behind them, Prince Jackson posted on his Instagram story.

MJ Beats is confirming it right now, the archivist said.

Of all the things the Estate could doÂ… they screen footage of one of the worst things Michael ever did. I pray this has nothing to do with the rumored announcement.

Okay... so there will probably a release of the Prague 1996 show ?
Wow.. don't know if i like the idea or not..
It better be HD or even 4K...

Okay... so there will probably a release of the Prague 1996 show ?
Wow.. don't know if i like the idea or not..
It better be HD or even 4K...

Yea, the prague show might be released, who knows maybe. The former dancers are asking questions now. Then tomorrow is the birthday brunch.

I am curious if they keep the live vocals (and they are not very good) as they are or if they will AGAIN lie to us by editing the shit out of it..

I am curious if they keep the live vocals (and they are not very good) as they are or if they will AGAIN lie to us by editing the shit out of it..

That's the thing I'm wondering too.

WeÂ’re probably all overreacting, because they havenÂ’t said anything yet. It could just be a fan treat for the 25th anniversary of the tour starting next month.

That said, please, please, PLEASE donÂ’t release the HIStory tour. Ever. Other than the Cascio tracks, IÂ’ll take a hundred remix albums, two hundred animated specials, and a thousand re-releases of Thriller before IÂ’d ever want to see a HIStory tour release.

We’re probably all overreacting, because they haven’t said anything yet. It could just be a fan treat for the 25th anniversary of the tour starting next month.

That said, please, please, PLEASE don’t release the HIStory tour. Ever. Other than the Cascio tracks, I’ll take a hundred remix albums, two hundred animated specials, and a thousand re-releases of Thriller before I’d ever want to see a HIStory tour release.

You right maybe it's just a fan surprise, maybe. We'll see.

Back