New MJ content (Possibility)

Now I do not remember, but didn't MJ hire Branca again?

Was Branca part of MJ's team at the time of MJ's death?

Michael Jackson in 2009 rehired certain people that he had fired in the past, such as John Branca and Frank DiLeo.

The singer also in 2009 rehired Barry Siegel (his former accountant), who had resigned in 2003.

John Branca himself stated that Michael Jackson rehired him in 2009 (June) in order to discuss and work together on the singer’s upcoming projects.

One of if these projects was the ‘This Is It’ London comeback shows.

John Branca’s attorney at the time also confirmed that.

TMZ online newspaper also reported that the singer in 2009 rehired John Branca.

You honestly think she would lie about him? She has nothing to gain. I believe her & I don't know how any of you trust branca...mj didn't even trust him.... THATS WHY HE FIRED HIM!!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

You sound quite emotional. Calm down please. MJ fired Branca but hired him back before he died. Just because MJ fired Branca, it doesnÂ’t mean he didnÂ’t trust him.

Here is Q&A with Kenny Ortega and others from the event:
[video=youtube;X5R6s4kTJ9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5R6s4kTJ9k[/video]
[video=youtube;ZAVvYKSSeqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVvYKSSeqU[/video]

There is nothing wrong with fans disliking and not trusting Branca. It has been 11 years and he still hasn't done a thing for removing 3 100% fake songs, containing another mans voice on the posthumous album. How any fan can "forgive" Branca for such is beyond my comprehension. It all started that time, the amplified distrust in him (and the whole estate itself).

No fans should be "sighted" at for disliking the guy if you ask me. We have all the good reasons on our side.

Now I do not remember, but didn't MJ hire Branca again?

Was Branca part of MJ's team at the time of MJ's death?

Didn't AEG rehire Branca and Dileo? I believe at that time, MJ had no say of anything in the business around the time of his death. It was like he was just in some invisible bubble at the time. Isolated from everything. No control of his finances.

Didn't AEG rehire Branca and Dileo? I believe at that time, MJ had no say of anything in the business around the time of his death. It was like he was just in some invisible bubble at the time. Isolated from everything. No control of his finances.
Michael was at a point of very little to no control nor choice over what to do regarding these types of businesses. Many fans are just used to justify Branca by saying "but MJ rehired him!!"

People fail to comprehend that the Estate has no power once the product hits the market. Sony would have to choose to pull the songs from circulation, which would not only be a multimillion dollar endeavor but would also open them to endless fraud lawsuits and customer payouts.

ItÂ’s BrancaÂ’s fault that weÂ’re in this predicament to begin with, make no mistake, but anyone who thinks itÂ’s as easy as just pulling the songs isnÂ’t thinking. I want them out too, but be realistic. TheyÂ’re never coming off that album.

Here is Q&A with Kenny Ortega and others from the event:
[video=youtube;X5R6s4kTJ9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5R6s4kTJ9k[/video]
[video=youtube;ZAVvYKSSeqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVvYKSSeqU[/video]

lazy too watch all these people talking...
so they don't tell any news i guess ?

THANK YOU! I'm not emotional. Mj wanted branca gone! He wouldn't dare rehire who backstabbing him for his own stuff. Branca doesn't care about us or mj. That's why things are the way they are. The Greatest entertainers estate has more excuse than a man going to jail!

Kenny Ortega.... he has a beautiful face of a "guilty" why they invite him to talk
and Branca came and no one questioned???? her that shark$$$$

Then michael bush... last time i saw it ... they sell fake autograph

THANK YOU! I'm not emotional. Mj wanted branca gone! He wouldn't dare rehire who backstabbing him for his own stuff. Branca doesn't care about us or mj. That's why things are the way they are. The Greatest entertainers estate has more excuse than a man going to jail!

And also after Mj's death, Branca popped up, all of a sudden with the 2002 will. That 2002 will is invalid. Branca created that will. Michael's fortune landed in the wrong hands.

Though I'm disappointed with what the Estate has (not) released...
I'm wondering, if Branca was indeed a wrong person wouldn't the family, the kids, Katherine be heard about it?
It's still the kids who own the right to MJ's works, not directly the Estate, and they're not precesily "kids" anymore, so wouldn't they act against this state of things?

(I think some of the family members actually react to that will, but I don't remember exactly who and what they said.)

MJÂ’s brothers should be kept fifty feet away from the Estate at all times. Not only was MJ at odds with almost all of them at the time of his death, but theyÂ’ve proven over the years that theyÂ’re as money-hungry as Branca is. (Not to mention that Tito spoke positively about a hologram, whichÂ… no.) Also, in all likelihood theyÂ’d make every project about the Jacksons, which I couldnÂ’t care less about.

Let Prince and Bigi take over.

Can we please get back on topic here? This thread is supposed to be talking about potential material from MJ's vault being released, Instead, the last several pages have just been everyone trashing Branca as if he's Tom Sneddon or something.

The fact of the matter is we didn't get any projects announced on August 29th like we had hoped. There's nothing we can do about it. Crying on social media and blaming people who work for the estate won't solve anything. Frankly, it just makes us fans look obnoxious and insatiable.

As much as I want to hear "new" songs, Michael only has a limited amount of material in his vault that is suitable for release, assuming the man would want it to be released at all if he were still alive. If we spend every single day anticipating unreleased material, we'll all go insane and just be setting ourselves up for disappointment.

Zakk looks like your the only one that wants any positivity in this thread apart from me.
Femi and security if you dont mind how long have you been fans?
Is it any wonder that I said about I give up!
Michael was one to make us wait for new projects as a Michael Jackson fan you should be used to that!

*beatlesboy*(nicknamed by the King of Pop)

A
MJ’s brothers should be kept fifty feet away from the Estate at all times. Not only was MJ at odds with almost all of them at the time of his death, but they’ve proven over the years that they’re as money-hungry as Branca is. (Not to mention that Tito spoke positively about a hologram, which… no.) Also, in all likelihood they’d make every project about the Jacksons, which I couldn’t care less about.

Let Prince and Bigi take over.

I agree 100%. Keep the family away from the Estate. Michael’s money would be depleted in no time.

My thoughts exactly. So there is a good chance that Randy is right about the will being faked. A photo would really seal it though. So many shady people in MJs life it wouldn't surprise me.

If Michael had wanted Randy or Janet or any of the other siblings in his will, he would have put them in there. His kids and his mother are the beneficiaries and that’s the way he wanted it, IMO. BTW, have we forgotten what Janet and Randy did to try and “overtake” Michael’s will by basically “kidnapping” Katherine so that they could have control of HER portion; as well as, take control of his childrens’ portion. Thank God, Branca AND Prince stepped in and SHUT THAT AGENDA DOWN. Finally, people also seem to forget that Branca is NOT the ONLY executor of Michael’s Estate. John McClain is CO-Exexcutof. Branca is just the most prominent PUBLIC voice.

The poster guy said September, well this hopefully is the month.

His Twitter account just got suspended.
E-LZZ-PXIAAn4-CR.jpg

Do you mean that if something isn't bullshit, it violates Twitter's rules?

Interesting. According to people who were with MJ he was in NY. If anyone can find a photo from the day this will was signed it would be the smoking gun.

I think something will come just not any time soon lol. Random twitter accounts aren't credible.

Sadly I couldn't find any photos on that day because Michael wasn't in public/ outside that day. Michael did those events and rallies with Al Sharpton on July 6, 2002, and July 8, 2002.

July 6, 2002

373ebd244beb54768f94944d29b92c78_lg.jpg

July 8, 2002

a7cbd4ef8509577a93c1da865a80d682_lg.jpg

And this is interesting because the will was signed in LA on July 7, 2002. But how did Michael sign if he was in New York. Because there is no way that Michael Jackson would leave after the 6th to go back to LA on the 7th. And then just to come back on the 8th. That would be a messy trip. Mike had to be in New York.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reverend Al Sharpton stated that he was with the singer in New York for those three consecutive days (6-8 July).

Even his own father Joseph Jackson confirmed that his son Michael Jackson was in New York on that day.

It appears that his final will, which was signed in Los Angeles, was simply misdated (i.e., it has the wrong date), which does not make it invalid.

A wrong date on a legal document does not make the document invalid.

Can we please get back on topic here? This thread is supposed to be talking about potential material from MJ's vault being released, Instead, the last several pages have just been everyone trashing Branca as if he's Tom Sneddon or something.

The fact of the matter is we didn't get any projects announced on August 29th like we had hoped. There's nothing we can do about it. Crying on social media and blaming people who work for the estate won't solve anything. Frankly, it just makes us fans look obnoxious and insatiable.

As much as I want to hear "new" songs, Michael only has a limited amount of material in his vault that is suitable for release, assuming the man would want it to be released at all if he were still alive. If we spend every single day anticipating unreleased material, we'll all go insane and just be setting ourselves up for disappointment.

Zakk looks like your the only one that wants any positivity in this thread apart from me.
Femi and security if you dont mind how long have you been fans?
Is it any wonder that I said about I give up!
Michael was one to make us wait for new projects as a Michael Jackson fan you should be used to that!

*beatlesboy*(nicknamed by the King of Pop)

Thank you guys.

More interested in discussing the (very very slim) chance of new Michael than boring fake will discussions.

More interested in discussing the (very very slim) chance of new Michael than boring fake will discussions.

Exactly! Especially those unfounded conspiracy theories.
Follow the money: The beneficiaries of all of the estate are PPB & Kathrine J (as long as sheÂ’s with us), after that only PPB.
The Managers (Branca, McClain) get the typical 10% manager share, nothing more, nothing less.

Now back to topic: IÂ’m still excited, I still believe that something is coming & something is in the works.
I HOPE for new music. 6 to 8 new (unheard) songs would make my Christmas or better it would make 2021 a good year for me.

If you want to complain about the Estate it has to actually relate to the topic. Let's try and stay on track please.

Sorry guys for being offtopic, there's one more thing I'd like to add.

I know I wish we had at least a photo outside Mike's hotel room to confirm that he was in New York on July 7, 2002. But sadly we don't have any photo proof of him on that day.

Actually it isn't impossible to prove if MJ really was in LA on that particular day. If he was, he must have taken a flight to LAX either on July 6 or 7. (and back on July 7 or8).

If this would be taken to court it should be very easy to request a passenger list of such a flight.

edit
If you want to complain about the Estate it has to actually relate to the topic. Let's try and stay on track please.

I've seen your post just now after my initial reply.:saintv1:

Back