New MJ content (Possibility)

Reminder:

Posts on MJJC must be written in English.

IÂ’d love to see the HIStory album/era get itÂ’s due. As long as Spike Lee has no involvement (other than maybe an interview for the TDCAU videos), IÂ’m onboard.

Yeah I am sure JB and JM arenÂ’t business savvy but Prince and Paris are.

And I am sure that they donÂ’t care about MJÂ’s legacy. ItÂ’s not like they are fighting legal cases against HBO.

And itÂ’s not like we havenÂ’t got MJ One shows in the last decade and it isnÂ’t like we are on the verge of MJ Broadway. Both of these are more important for MJÂ’s legacy growth in the long run than any posthumous album of leftover music that MJ didnÂ’t want released.

Again, you are being overly negative regarding the Estate because you aren’t happy with what they have released so far. That is your opinion and you are entitled to hold that opinion, but just because you don’t like a project that the Estate has released, it doesn’t make them or Branca “evil”.

YES IT DOES! & LOL cuddos to the sarcasm🤣. I mean if your happy with a Broadway show & a mjone instead of the thousands of things have unreleased then ok....idk about you but I'm tired of settling for less & at this rate...prince & Paris might be more savvy than they are. I'm stating my opinion. Not in my feelings. U stated your opinion yet it's wrong for me to go in on a person mj fired YEARS ago! No matter what they did with hbo...it blew over anyway because it wasn't true to began with

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Recently the Twitter account the JR Twitter account mentioned that a file called "MJ-Sept" has been sent to a Billboard company that he works at, apparently there will be a huge surprise for MJ fans on September 30th, what do you guys think.

IÂ’d love to see the HIStory album/era get itÂ’s due. As long as Spike Lee has no involvement (other than maybe an interview for the TDCAU videos), IÂ’m onboard.
What's wrong with Spike? He did a great job on Bad25. I dont see why he cant be involved in future projects.

What's wrong with Spike? He did a great job on Bad25. I dont see why he cant be involved in future projects.

I donÂ’t think anyone said something is wrong with Spike Lee. ItÂ’s just time for someone else to step
In and give us a different style and perspective. I would prefer someone else as well.

the person who told us about the sony billboards tweeted "michael jackson ft the weeknd is coming soon'' and then quickly deleted it. he told me he did it because his other account got suspended and people keep reporting him.

His Off the Wall documentary is, in my opinion, the single worst thing the Estate has ever sanctioned. ItÂ’s basically two hours of Questlove and a bunch of other celebrity guests talking about how much they like the album, with a few minutes of commentary from people who actually made it. Bad25 was good, but it felt very sloppy and was too concerned with contemporary celebrities than the actual musicians and engineers.

Keep him as far away from any documentaries as possible.

the person who told us about the sony billboards tweeted "michael jackson ft the weeknd is coming soon'' and then quickly deleted it. he told me he did it because his other account got suspended and people keep reporting him.

https://twitter.com/predictrnbmusic/status/1433487175757275136?s=19

Well i think New music is coming soon. The Guy who told us about the sony billboards tells us that MJ feat the weeknd is coming soon and she tells us the announcment or release is the 24 of septembre. I think they are both right. We just have to wait a little longer guys. Just a little.

His Off the Wall documentary is, in my opinion, the single worst thing the Estate has ever sanctioned. ItÂ’s basically two hours of Questlove and a bunch of other celebrity guests talking about how much they like the album, with a few minutes of commentary from people who actually made it. Bad25 was good, but it felt very sloppy and was too concerned with contemporary celebrities than the actual musicians and engineers.

Keep him as far away from any documentaries as possible.
I'll give you OTW. Bad25 was clearly better. However I dont have anything negative to say about it (maybe the editing for APOM could have been better. Looked sloppy). having younger artists involved didn't really bother me tbh. I think they should probably have new people involved for this project but if not I dont mind spike.

^I do not agree that mj was worth slightly more than dirt at the time of his death after selling out his entire concert series and being the most talked about thing on the planet so I naturally disagree with that notion.

Of course. In principle, I don't agree with a low estimation of the worth of his image and likeness, either, because to me, the man was and is priceless. I can separate those feelings, though, from an understanding that a lower estimation equals less tax, from a strictly business point of view. Much like the "estimations" that we all give to our accountants for business expenses we incurred throughout the financial year, aimed at reducing or off-setting a tax burden. As we know, the low estimation proposed by the Estate did not stand, but neither did the high estimation made by the IRS - a more likely, reasonable and fair amount was arrived at, through the court process.

Recently the Twitter account the JR Twitter account mentioned that a file called "MJ-Sept" has been sent to a Billboard company that he works at, apparently there will be a huge surprise for MJ fans on September 30th, what do you guys think.

This is one of the things being discussed in the thread.

The Weeknd is releasing a new album soon, maybe he will have something similar to what Drake released (DonÂ’t matter to me). I would expect they will release the Thriller video in HD this Halloween.Safe baby steps is what I expect with this Estate.

he also said the single will be released on october 8th and he has seen the coverart....... the weeknd is on it too

I'm not expecting a "HUGE" Surprise September 30th, all I'm thinking for that day is when the billboards will start being noticed nationwide (UK).

i dont think i was supposed to say that lol. but i asked him to describe the cover art so i'm waiting for a response.
also if true, the dates match because he said billboards are for september 30th which means it will only be 9 days left till the single will be released.
i kind of trust this person because he actually posted a picture that says MJ.sept and then the date and stuff. he is the only person that actually gave us 'proof'
also let's talk about the fact that his account with 30k followers got supended? all these years on twitter but got suspended after telling us about the sony stuff, he might be actually telling the truth because maybe he got suspended for leaking stuff?

I did find this & I highly doubt they don't know much. They would've never posted it I'm sure
f0c68e4461aef090d61281546992f509.jpg

I did find this & I highly doubt they don't know much. They would've never posted it I'm sure
f0c68e4461aef090d61281546992f509.jpg

lol

Not official..

That has nothing to do with Sony or The Michael Jackson Estate.
It says "Brought to you by the detail"

lol

Not official..

That has nothing to do with Sony or The Michael Jackson Estate.
It says "Brought to you by the detail"
I'm aware of that. It could be a possibility that they know something though. They might have sources. I mean...ppl here are believing a tweet by a random so....

I'm aware of that. It could be a possibility that they know something though. They might have sources. I mean...ppl here are believing a tweet by a random so....

You'd get more valid information from the salad bar at 621 Cowan Avenue than from "the detail":laughingv6:

also let's talk about the fact that his account with 30k followers got supended? all these years on twitter but got suspended after telling us about the sony stuff, he might be actually telling the truth because maybe he got suspended for leaking stuff?

Yeah, this made me raise my eyebrows. I skimmed through his page when he first tweeted about the billboard, and I didnÂ’t see anything that would warrant a suspension. But then a day or two after he tweets out a photo of the order and its alleged launch date, his account goes down?

Yeah, this made me raise my eyebrows. I skimmed through his page when he first tweeted about the billboard, and I didn’t see anything that would warrant a suspension. But then a day or two after he tweets out a photo of the order and its alleged launch date, his account goes down?

He could have been hit by an DMCA claim as he has before uploaded some MJ videos :)

He could have been hit by an DMCA claim as he has before uploaded some MJ videos :)

He said it wasn't due to uploading the videos, and that he's still currently in dispute.

Back