New MJ content (Possibility)

I sadly think that nothing will happen on Septemeber 30 and October 8☹️. It looks like they did it for a attention....
All of that Twitter Account are attention seeker

Why don't you all wait! Instead of being doubting Debbie all the time.
Can someone explain to me what you meant about given what happened yesterday ref YANA? ?

No september 30th, september 29th is what the original file said for the billboard campaign to go live so we find out tomorrow
I sadly think that nothing will happen on Septemeber 30 and October 8☹️. It looks like they did it for a attention....
All of that Twitter Account are attention seekerse

Why don't you all wait! Instead of being doubting Debbie all the time.
Can someone explain to me what you meant about given what happened yesterday ref YANA? ?
R. Kelly was found guilty yesterday on all counts.

Now, he faces a possible sentence of ten years to life in prison.

Given this development, some Michael Jackson fans believe that it would not be a good idea for the Estate to include 'You Are Not Alone' (a song written by R. Kelly) in a possible upcoming 'HIStory' video documentary.

No september 30th, september 29th is what the original file said for the billboard campaign to go live so we find out tomorrow
When it was updated JR said September 30th is when the campaign should go live.

R. Kelly was found guilty yesterday on all counts.

Now, he faces a possible sentence of ten years to life in prison.

Given this development, some Michael Jackson fans believe that it would not be a good idea for the Estate to include 'You Are Not Alone' (a song written by R. Kelly) in a possible upcoming 'HIStory' video documentary.

Then remove it… This is the most boring and commercial song anyways.

I think we were all played lol. I feel like by now more stuff would have leaked naturally by other people like bits of info

Unless we get an announcement on Friday I really think this was all a hoax, which is so so sad.

Let's just wait till 30th before throwing towel in. I think that Zakk really believes in this poster and they really don't have anything to lose. Neither do we!
It's really crazy that YANA will be tainted with that memory. Michael I am positive would not of gone near r Kelly if he thought he was guilty of such crimes. MICHAEL was 100% innocent!

JR keeps telling people "all will be revealed".. Either way, we'll find out in a few days time.. I've never 100% expected anything but if he's been spitting lies for everything to be untrue it just makes him look entirely deceitful and nothing but an attention seeker. We'll see I guess.

"John Branca and the rest of the Michael Jackson Estate laughing at us when we think they will celebrate or release anything new for Michael's 50th anniversary."
4RxXhQZ.mp4

no billboards and its the 29th all a big lie
Again, September 30th is the live date for the billboards. Ima crash down heavy on JR if it ain't announced, or we don't see any pics of a billboard at least from 5pm tomorrow (GMT.)

Again, September 30th is the live date for the billboards. Ima crash down heavy on JR if it ain't announced, or we don't see any pics of a billboard at least from 5pm tomorrow (GMT.)
the image i remember very clearly it unlocks on the 29th. jr doesnt care if you crash down on him he can just block you lol. think about what he's saying huge pieces of paper have already been printed and being stored all around the uk right now if what he is saying is true. things would be naturally leaking all over the place right now. i dont think its happening but i hope it does

so a huge billboard campaign is supposed to go live tomorrow in london and the only person that knows about it just happens to be a michael jackson fan who works for an advetising agency lol. just think about that

Back