New MJ content (Possibility)

Hate to do this after what’s happened recently but I have been told it’s The Weeknd ft MJ
Not the worst thing, hopefully we will see some Michael Jackson projects at some point also.

Hate to do this after what’s happened recently but I have been told it’s The Weeknd ft MJ
The question remains, where are the MJ vocals from. A song title will probably give a good clue once we get that.

If the rumors of Throwin’ Your Life Away are true, honestly I’m fine with it. I’m not a very big fan of that one and don’t have any qualms about them tossing it on another album. Same with Hot Fun in the Summertime.

Ideally it’s a song that MJ never had the chance to finish, but we’ll see.

I'll take pretty much any new MJ at this point 😅 I don't mind The Weeknd he's harmless enough, I'm sure he'll respect Mike and do it justice.

Hopefully we find out soon

According to JR their are press releases ready for the feature...

Think we can safely say this could well be weekend ft mj bringing Michael back into the spotlight by having him with one of the hottest stars right now(and I do mean commercially!) Testing the publics reaction post LN and then releasing some great new projects!
I do think that JR was telling the truth but things changed.
People in advertising also know people in the industry and that is why he may know more about this project than he is allowed to say.
Either way I think now Mkgenie, many hints from Weekend and rumours now there is not just smoke but fire and I think this is all going to explode soon!

If I was to guess, I would say the JR dude might be telling the truth and tomorrow very well could be the day we have waited for.

I really hope they're using an unfinished song for this if it's real. No reason at all to throw away a finished song by making it someone else's.

Apparently Sony and MJE aren’t on good terms since the ATV acquisition. MJE heavily considered Universal at one point for the contract.

Sony want Thriller 40 but the Estate aren’t giving them much to work with.

The next project is the musical.

All I know - I will give a name if I can for this information. They’re a well known fan connection - I think they’ve written books on MJ.

UMG do movies and TV/streaming series.
Prince Jackson is into film.

Apparently Sony and MJE aren’t on good terms since the ATV acquisition. MJE heavily considered Universal at one point for the contract.

The next project is the musical.

All I know - I will give a name if I can for this information. They’re a well known fan connection - I think they’ve written books on MJ.
I heard something similar re: Universal way back when.

Thriller 40 is so unnecessary. We already get Thriller shoved down our throats enough. Give another album/era some time in the spotlight.

I forgot that it will be Thriller 40th anniversary next year. I hope they release something. Maybe a re-release with bonus Blu-ray that has Thriller in HD and the making-of documentary. Maybe all the Thriller era short films in HD.

Bit bewildered by what you mean? You want to join weekend forum to try and get to know of the supposed collab?

I still would not be surprised if this is something spooky or aka thriller or threatened? In fact could be threatened re-worked!

anyone knows a MJJC-like forum/board for serious TheWeeknd fan discussions? Maybe there we find even more information regarding a potential MJ collab.
I’m on a different music forum with a music heads on and nothing has been said so far.

Reactions: MJ5
A friend of mine has a meeting with a head-guy of universal next week. He will ask for me about any upcoming MJ project.
Universal are behind The Weeknd’s label - so it would be good to ask if this is true

JR didn't do nothing, he just hopped on the possible news, and decided to make himself relevant again.

I'm optimistic about this. Looks like this could be possible o_O

Back