New MJ content (Possibility)

If The Weekends producer starts sharing small snippets, they post a lot about MJ and talk about him in their podcast, then I will say it's a matter of time before we get an official statement - or maybe they just release the song out of the blue when they think the time is good.

It could be any song from the new album - The Dawn. Doesn't have to be an MJ collab.

I am sorry but i definetly cannot tell anything from that!
However why on earth The weekend producers and himself would be putting lots of mj quotes out etc would mean only one thing for me

"Its coming baby!!"
Where are they putting mj quotes

Sorry did not mean quotes, pictures, quotes of ghost of captain eo, playing unreleased tunes, etc.
I think this and given the fact of no smoke without fire! When it comes to it, looks like something is happening!!

This is definitely happening, there is too many signs. The Weeknd liked the post of the MJ and The Weeknd Fan Art. I mean c'mon there is too many signs, this is happening.
FBjjj3cXEAMm7Lw
FBjjj3bWQAQ_SPm

This is definitely happening, there is too many signs. The Weeknd liked the post of the MJ and The Weeknd Fan Art. I mean c'mon there is too many signs, this is happening.
FBjjj3cXEAMm7Lw
FBjjj3bWQAQ_SPm
The Weekend is a fan just like us. Just because he posts/likes a post about Michael doesn't mean that he is working on something MJ-related lol

If it is a duet, I hope it's a song Mike didn't finish. Not sure how I'd feel about any artist "completing" a Michael Jackson demo that he saw as finished, it hasn't worked out well in the last 12 years...

The Weekend is a fan just like us. Just because he posts/likes a post about Michael doesn't mean that he is working on something MJ-related lol
You might be right, but I'm not sure. I'm just hoping for the best.

Last edited:
The Weeknd has always been super vocal about MJ and even followed an MJ fan page at one point by accident lol.

Him liking that edit isn’t something he wouldn’t have done a few years ago.

Regardless, I think there' too much smoke here. Something is happening. Most likely a duet. The question is, where are the MJ vocals coming from? But I understand why some fans are hesitant to believe anything positive.

Also a guy https://www.facebook.com/sergey.makhalov working at Sony Music UK has recently posted this pic in his stories with Weekend's lyrics "I feel it coming, I feel it coming baybe" and a hashtag #youaintseennothingyet. The same guy who predicted Xscape album in early February and posted screens of a tracklist and a player on iPhone of that album in March - way before the album was available.
So keeping our 🤞

As I said before, anything's possible, I know it could've been just him being a fan, and liking MJ posts. But I personally feel it's something more,
I know some of you guys don't feel the same, but I feel it has to do with a collab. I may be wrong.

Last edited:
I think this is almost guaranteed. The question is, when? Or what?

Tomorrow? Next week?

Is the new song a sample? Was the song previously unreleased?

Throwin Your Life Away is one of the best demos I have heard, but I can’t imagine The Weeknd on that. There were rumours of Chicago 1945, We’ve Had Enough or Hot Fun in the Summertime from unreliable sources.

But those unreliable sources also stuck to their guns about the weekend and I am pretty sure this is happening and very soon.

But those unreliable sources also stuck to their guns about the weekend and I am pretty sure this is happening and very soon.
Yeah but they also said it would feature on a Michael Jackson project, things can't change that much... It's also been said in the past that The Weeknd posts images of artists on his socials that he's either working with or would like to... Either way, if it's on The Weeknd's project or The Estates I can't wait.

Richard LeCocq told me that it's all coming from The Weeknd's side. Nothing MJ is happening. I know he's an author but don't know much more.

Back