New movie company posing as Prince and Blanket

^^^ Beacause it's Prince Michael II Either the star made that connection or whoever laid the crumbs for them to follow did.

As far as we are aware the Jacksons are taking no action, but as consumers we have the power to have the Star investigated and their knuckles wrapped and hopefully force an apology, all you have to do is fill in a form, the more people who file a complaint the better. Just goggle the star link and copy the address, don't worry that the page has gone, the title is still there. http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/makingacomplaint.html

Im sorry I know I'm a broken record but we can either just talk about how horrible this is or we can actually do something.

I never read the original article so I didn't know the full content of it. I got a little bit of suspicious why they were targeting on Blanket if Prince's name was mentioned too.

It is not just we can either talk about this or do something, it is more than that.
First step should come from guardians and they should issue a statement that they have taken legal steps on behalf minor, and will see it that DS is taken to the court.

We also can and should put pressure on family that they should start suing if PPB are abused by media.
Maybe they don't care, or do nothing, but next time when they ask money from fans......

Who the hell KJ thinks she is? She is using those kids left and right to support family money crapping schemes, but when kids needs an adult and guardian to act on their behalf she does absolutely nothing! Disgusting!
How many times she has issued a statement via her attorney relating to AEG, Estate, granny-napping, or statement of her failed money crapping attempt gone south, yet not a singly word out of her (guardian) when kids are targeted by tabloids. Why does she thinks it is worth of give a statement when herself is targeted by tabloids, but why not when Blanket is target of tabloids? Is she somehow more worthy than Blanket?
I'm well and truly disgusted by her lack of protecting kids.

Unfortunately Debbie is not Blankets mom as she most likely would have sued already, or at least threatened to sue if nothing else. Jacksons just sit tight and do nothing as long none of their own arses aren't on the tabloids firing line.

Rant over.

Last edited:
I never read the original article so I didn't know the full content of it. I got a little bit of suspicious why they were targeting on Blanket if Prince's name was mentioned too.

It is not just we can either talk about this or do something, it is more than that.
First step should come from guardians and they should issue a statement that they have taken legal steps on behalf minor, and will see it that DS is taken to the court.

We also can and should put pressure on family that they should start suing if PPB are abused by media.
Maybe they don't care, or do nothing, but will next time when they ask money from fans......

Who the hell KJ thinks she is? She is using those kids left and right to support family money crapping schemes, but when kids needs an adult and guardian to act on their behalf she does absolutely nothing! Disgusting!
How many times she has issued a statement via her attorney relating to AEG, Estate, granny-napping, or statement of her failed money crapping attempt gone south, yet not a singly word out of her (guardian) when kids are targeted by tabloids. Why does she thinks it is worth of give a statement when herself is targeted by tabloids, but why not when Blanket is target of tabloids? Is she somehow more worthy than Blanket?
I'm well and truly disgusted by her lack of protecting kids.

Unfortunately Debbie is not Blankets mom as she most likely would have sued already, or at least threatened to sue if nothing else. Jacksons just sit tight and do nothing as long none of their own arses aren't on the tabloids firing line.

Rant over.

I agree with everything you said, however, at the same time, we as consumers have the right to report shoddy journalism where innocent people are hurt to the proper authorities. But honestly, I will shut up about it now lol - for whatever reason people don't seem interested in that route, maybe they know something I don't know. *shrugs* I'll change the record, lol

I agree with everything you said, however, at the same time, we as consumers have the right to report shoddy journalism where innocent people are hurt to the proper authorities. But honestly, I will shut up about it now lol - for whatever reason people don't seem interested in that route, maybe they know something I don't know. *shrugs* I'll change the record, lol

Its not that people are not interested report DS but I think it is more to do with helplessness. We have and can file complaints until cows come home, but it takes time to see any results of complaints being reviewed and if any actions against DS have been taken. I would definitely feel better if KJ for once shows that she has a backbone and she will stand up against anyone who attacks on PPB, but I'm the same as you - need to change the record - as seemingly it is not going to happen.

Btw I found this link about UK tabloids sued
http://www.caslon.com.au/defamationprofile14.htm

I see Elton John has sued and won few cases against tabloids. To him it doesn't matter how long it takes and how much it cost, but he sends a message out there that there will be consequences if you print libel against him.

More cases here:
http://catalogue.pearsoned.co.uk/assets/hip/gb/hip_gb_pearsonhighered/samplechapter/140825414X.pdf

Last edited:
^@ last tear. I don't think it works like that - for a complaint about a minor it needs to be the guardian, not just some member of the public. For example the issue about the fbi files about mj, the pcc obviously took the complaint made by the estate to be the most important one. It was the estate's complete lack of interest in pursuing it that meant it led to nothing. If anyone has twitter it wd be best to tweet tj, blanket's guardian, or the other 3t people. I looked on tj's timeline and it's all vacuous homilies and nothing recent, he seems to have been in europe at the end of last yr but i guess he's back in the us if he went to hawaii at xmas. Anyway this is all ridiculous that some mj fans have to alert his formal guardians about a situation. There are tons of jacksons in that extended family who have social media and who wd know what is going on and can bring it to someone's attention. AS bubs says, mrs j's rep is protected. When vanity fair said she had been pillagaing carolwood the night mj died, her lawyers immediately slapped that story down - even though it was true.

And no the uk media don't just make up any old lie about people esp minors, they take a risk assessment on whether they can get away with it. You often read how some public figures are really litigious and so the media lay off them. The uk media let jimmy saville get away with horrendous stuff for decades because of his connections/threats/lawyers and yet they dare to pick on a little 11 boy and say he's a damaged psycho?? For me there is absolutely no point to mj having a billion dollar estate, no point in him beign the highest paid celeb out there today, if there is no protection for his reputation and for his minor children.

ETA - just saw your post bubs, we're thinking along the same lines, lol.

Last edited:
And no the uk media don't just make up any old lie about people esp minors, they take a risk assessment on whether they can get away with it. You often read how some public figures are really litigious and so the media lay off them. The uk media let jimmy saville get away with horrendous stuff for decades because of his connections/threats/lawyers and yet they dare to pick on a little 11 boy and say he's a damaged psycho?? For me there is absolutely no point to mj having a billion dollar estate, no point in him beign the highest paid celeb out there today, if there is no protection for his reputation and for his minor children.

ETA - just saw your post bubs, we're thinking along the same lines, lol.

Standing up and applauding the bold part.

MJ's kids have a court appointed guardian, have two family member guardians, have physical bodyguards, and yet no one SERIOUSLY looks out for them.

I did tweet to TJ on the first day, but we don't follow each other so it would be in his mentions.

@Bubs & Bonnie Blue. I meant not interested in that route not that people are uninterested, I just want to be clear.

I agree with everything that everybody has said regarding the guardians and that they should pursue a lawsuit against the Daily Star, it's a shame that (as far as we know) it's something that we would have to pressure them into. Yes, I am deeply disappointed, again.

Bonnie, it does work like that, the press complaints commission is there for the general public or any party to file a complaint. It's the news/internet paper equivalent to Ofcom where one could post a complaint about a television programme. A person does not need to be connected to the story to report the newspaper.

Bubs;3947712 said:
Never heard of these bands,not much of a reunion if i never knew they existed before. It all looks a bit desperate tbh. Tj's got a massive amount on his plate, i'm surprised he thought this was a good idea - he had decades to restart his career and he decides now is a good time to go pursuing opportunities? Guardianship of 3 young children isn't just £££, business opps to exploit them and hols in hawaii and arizona spas, it involves huge sacrifice and thankless responsibility as well.

@last tear. Thanks i misunderstood, i know they're open to anyone to make a complaint but i thought for them to pursue it you had to show a connection. It was only the fact that mj was an adult and is dead that made me think it was more open on anyone to make a complaint on his behalf. I'll put a complaint in, but it can only result in a little apology months down the line, like with the fbi files we needed a formal statement to be released to all media, but it's too late now.

Last edited:
^^^^ I know, but it's all we've got.

Moving forward, how do we go about putting pressure on the guardians?

Kidnap them, take them to a spa, invite a tv crew and get them to read out a preprepared statement. I think that's how the family rolls.

Plan b wd be to tweet them, it's all we've got.

^^^ I will bring the Uno. Lol

I don't know how many other people tweeted to TJ, I haven't seen him linked in.

^^^^ I know, but it's all we've got.

Moving forward, how do we go about putting pressure on the guardians?

From top of my head:)
We need to hit them where it hurts the most - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so they will start listening.
Not supporting their money crapping schemes
Be vocal in social media and let them know what we think of their non existent actions to protect PPB from tabloids

If every singly family member is bombarded with messages from various social media outlets, and if there is tons of them you would think it would raise some sort of alert in Jackson camp that something needs to be done in order to keep their fans?

It would be nice if we had someone in the media that is in kids side and we could contact on that media person and raise our issues with him/her?

Kidnap them, take them to a spa, invite a tv crew and get them to read out a preprepared statement. I think that's how the family rolls.

:rollin:

I need to ask Jermaine and Janet more detailed instructions how they planned the whole thing as I want to perfect our plan so everything runs smoothly.

I see 1 problem already with your plan, how about the rainbows? Not season for them to appear:-(

So, are we going to give plan 'A' a go??? (LOL):D

Joe Jackson tweets and prints out Ivy's statement on his official website :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="http://t.co/z767i1WIeM">http://t.co/z767i1WIeM</a> &#10;My Grandson had nothing to do with this!</p>&mdash; Joseph Jackson (@Joe5Jackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/Joe5Jackson/statuses/420323941597462528">January 6, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Thanks to our Fans and &#8220;Ivy of mjjjusticeproject&#8221; the following research done by Ivy clarify&#8217;s any concerns about the supposed cartoon project.

Our fans :ph34r:

Ivy, as Joe thinks highly of you (like many of us), the door is open for you. Will you have a talk with Joe regarding what is being posted above?
It saves us from taking any drastic measures to get the point across:)

Last edited:
I saw that but wasn't sure if it was actually him. Um, hmmm So it proves they know about it, it would be great if they took some steps to get a retraction and apology for Blanket.

I saw that but wasn't sure if it was actually him. Um, hmmm So it proves they know about it, it would be great if they took some steps to get a retraction and apology for Blanket.

I re-read his statement and he sounded like he only found it out after Ivy research. Could he not call to Blanket and ask directly from him whether he was involved or not?

They definitely should see this through and not give up until DS donates tons of money to Blankets chosen charity and public apology.

Ok so it turns out that the press complaints commission can't be much help after all, although they can pursue the Mail and have provided an address to The Star - which is where the family can be directed to.

This the reply I received.

In relation to your complaint against the Daily Star, I should make clear that Northern & Shell &#8211; the publishers of the Daily Star &#8211; do not currently subscribe to the system of self-regulation independently overseen by the PCC. The publication does not therefore fall under the Commission&#8217;s jurisdiction and, as such, we are unable to take forward your concerns in this matter.

In the circumstances, you may wish to complain directly to the publication. Its contact details are as follows:

Nicole Patterson
Daily Star Legal Department
The Northern & Shell Building
10 Lower Thames Street
London
EC3R 6EN
nicole.patterson@express.co.uk

Switchboard Tel: 0208 612 7000
News Desk: 0208 612 7373

Editor: Dawn Neesom

You may also wish to consult a solicitor on the matter. If you would like the PCC the forward your complaint directly to the publication, please let us know.

I note that you also refer to an article published by the Daily Mail. Can you confirm whether you would like to take forward a complaint against the Daily Mail?

I look forward to hearing further from you within the next seven days.
--------------

I don't know if you write to a legal department whether they will only take it seriously if you are related. What do you think?

Thanks last tear for that. I'm willing to send this woman an email, i'll just say i'm a concerned reader who did some googling and discovered the article was a load of rubbish, although my ability to write sentences might give the game away that i'm not a regular star subscriber. But i feel ridiculous doing this, a random stranger and not this billionaire child's guardians/lawyers. I'm just presuming nothing has been done as there has been no public apology. Even the daily mail still has the killthemall video still up, if not the actual article. I wd just let the pcc pursue your complaint against daily mail - the mail is the largest english speaking media site in the world so it's v influential.

Lol at joejackson being the only one to respond, but didn't ivy say he had a publicist in that pancake day thread at the end of last year. I bet it's the publicist running his twitter.

Myosotis said:
So, are we going to give plan 'A' a go??? (LOL)
I'm just dismantling the tv in the booked spa rooms as i post. Last tear has got the uno packed, we shd be gd to go.

Last edited:
^^^^^ I was going to use words like 'innit' and 'like' and 'ya no wot I is sayin' , u gets me?
lol I will shut up before I get into trouble.

Yes I think that is my plan, not the above, but to pursue the Mail, the PCC offered to forward my complaint to the Star but I think I will email separately because I think they may have trouble with the words I used within my complaint.

I am so disappointed that PCC can't pursue, it at least explains why the Star don't bother fact checking because there is no comeback unless a family member stumbles across it and can afford a solicitor.

Last edited:
Last tear I see they said you may also wish to consult a solicitor on the matter, but how is that useful if you are not related to Blanket?

Does Joe understand what the paper said about Blanket? Maybe someone should tell him so he could get his wife to do something legally. She could offer Joe some of the money.

I was kinda shocked to see this on a Dutch news-site, they hardly post anything about Michael but they ran with this.. Don't wanna jump to conclusions but it sure looks like these guys are trying to use their 'Michael-related' names to get some attention to their company. Seems a little obvious with that kind of 'plot' & the info on your site saying nothing more than that it was founded by 'two brothers called Michael & Prince'.. I know I shouldn't have expected anything more of these :censored: tabloids but ugh, not checking their facts at ALL and just writing stories like that about kids, smh:no:

Last tear I see they said you may also wish to consult a solicitor on the matter, but how is that useful if you are not related to Blanket?

Does Joe understand what the paper said about Blanket? Maybe someone should tell him so he could get his wife to do something legally. She could offer Joe some of the money.

I think it's standard to put that sentence in. Yes I would imagine that only a family member could bring legal action. And I really wish they would, just for once, defend these children.

I am shocked and deeply disappointed that rags like the Star can opt out of the general standard Editors code and the only recourse for the consumer is a letter of complaint to the rag. Thinking out loud, that Union posted earlier also has an Editors code which is actually very similar as the PCC, I wonder if they are a member of that union. I will see if I can find out.

So yes, bottom line The star can print whatever they like and the only recourse is a lawsuit.

Thanks Lasttear for your efforts. Its a pity that DS can print anything they like and unless family sues there is nothing we can do. It is also pity that MJ didn't give guardianship of the kids to the executors, that way they could have been protected in all areas.

At least we can hope when judge finalised her ruling and denies new trial, and if "family's appeal does to south, maybe they start thinking new ways making money, such as suing tabloids.
Then again, it is more like they give an interviews to tabloids and make kids to do the same, so suing them is highly unlikely.

We just have to praise ourselves that now on Blanket is known as psycho revengeful child, and Paris is troubled teen with suicidal tendencies. Lets wait what they print of Prince.

@Bonnie
"I'm just dismantling the tv in the booked spa rooms as i post. Last tear has got the uno packed, we shd be gd to go."

Don't forget to remove telephones:)

Back