New pics of Josephs other child

And again, Javonnie looks just like Joe's mother Crystal.[/b]

and do you have a picture of her I've never seen any pics of joe's parents.

and do you have a picture of her I've never seen any pics of joe's parents.[/b]
Yes. but you can see joes mother either in Randy T book on the jacksons or Katherines book.

theres loads of kids that dont look like thier fathers. kinda daft to say every kid gets the fathers facial genes

No, that could not have been the 10th.. Why would he say "My FATHER had 10 children." Yes Joe and Katherine had twins, one died.. But Mike would have said. "My PARENTS had 10"... Or even "My MOTHER.."

And plus.. Why would Joe support this person throughout her life.. There are even several pics of them together..

She was born August 30th, 1974.. Joseph Jackson is the name on her birth certificate.

here is an old pic of her..
jo.jpg
[/b]

Yep, it's Joe all the way. Hum.

These photos were taken at Joseph's birthday in Las Vegas, July 26, this summer.

She went up in front of the guests, presented as his daughter.

These photos were taken at Joseph's birthday in Las Vegas, July 26, this summer.

She went up in front of the guests, presented as his daughter.[/b]

Oh really? Were like Katherine and some other siblings there too? And what did she say?

Oh really? Were like Katherine and some other siblings there too? And what did she say?

No, Katherine were not there... none of the other Jacksons were there either. :no:

She said that her father is very good at cooking!

katherine's kids get their looks from her. jo looks like her dad 100%[/b]
The Jacksons kids have Joes forehead and eyebrow area.

theres loads of kids that dont look like thier fathers. kinda daft to say every kid gets the fathers facial genes[/b]
Believe me, every child has something that looks like their dad.

No, Katherine were not there... none of the other Jacksons were there either. :no:

She said that her father is very good at cooking![/b]
You could not blame them for that at that time. Sorry but If my father had a child on my mother, I would not be so open arms either. Stuff like that is sensitive.

I read many of the comments in this thread. I agree with many of the comments that wish her well; however, I think it is not fair for the few people to judge the Jacksons siblings for not taking JoV in so fast; especially the one poster who seem to want focus on Michael and Janet (sorry but there are 7 other siblings as well. Do not focused on the most famous two. that sound bias and prejudice). Also, for the comments of "altering" their looks; only a few of the Jacksons had nose jobs (that is all they had so i do not get the poster who said "all those alterations). I am sure this not easy for them. The Jackson love their mother (probably more than Joe) and she is a good woman. I am sure they do not want to embrass someone who reminds them of their father's affair that hurt their mother. No, this is not JoV faults but that is just the way people in general do. SO what, if JOV bestfriend would not leave a sister out there, that is her; however, I can understand those sibling who do not want to deal with an outside child especially when you have a good mother. If you never been in this situtions, it is easy to sit back and judge; and if you have been in this situation, everyone deals with it different. Either, I will not blame the Jacksons siblings on how they feel regardless if they embrass her or not. They are not mean to her from what it sounds but they are not bring her in as one of them from both JOE AND KATHERINE.

Has there ever been confirmation that this is actually Joseph's daughter ?? I don't recall seeing such information ... She certainly does resemble him and the Jackson Family.[/b]

i think the story of jo vonnie being joes daughter was confirmed a long time ago wasnt it??

That young lady looks exactly like a Jackson. A full sibling if you ask me.... I heard about Joh' Vonnie in the 80's. I believe 100% she is Joe's daughter. :yes:

That young lady looks exactly like a Jackson. A full sibling if you ask me.... I heard about Joh' Vonnie in the 80's. I believe 100% she is Joe's daughter. :yes:[/b]
Again, she looks like that because she is a JACKSON. Like I said, a man's children, no matter if the all have different mothers, will look alike. All me and all my half siblings look alike. But a woman who has children for different men will all look different. Fathers determine alot in a child. That is why it is called "carrying a man's seed". :D

Some of the Jacksons looked a little more like Joseph twhen they were younger, but as they got older and got some plastic sergery they look more like the mom.. But naturally they mostly looked like Katherine.

Kate's right. Joe & Katie's kids look like Prince Albert Scruse's grandchildren than Samuel Jackson's grandchildren plus Joe and Joh'Vonnie have the similar facial structure, eyes, nose and mouth.

In other words, there's no doubt that Joh'Vonnie is Joe's kid.

Can we move on? :lol:

And yes, Mike's the eighth of TEN with Joe & Katie (Brandon Jackson was Marlon's older twin and he died as a stillborn).

I don't know why they never got close to her though. That sounds stupid to me but anyway our family ain't the Jacksons so...

> She was conceived on their mother from an affair. Sorry but that is alot to deal with especially when you love your mother. they are not mean or nasty to her but they are not close to her either. I can understand that very well.

I know that, but it has been over thirty years. I mean, the best thing they could do is holler at her. Rebbie was really the only one who truly got close to her during her early years. I understand why the children DIDN'T want to because they didn't wanna hurt momma but why does it still hurt? It's like she's a bastard child. It wasn't her fault she was here really. I mean if they forgave Joe, they should forgive the woman too. Not saying they have been ugly to her because they don't know her but who knows?

I know that, but it has been over thirty years. I mean, the best thing they could do is holler at her. Rebbie was really the only one who truly got close to her during her early years. I understand why the children DIDN'T want to because they didn't wanna hurt momma but why does it still hurt? It's like she's a bastard child. It wasn't her fault she was here really. I mean if they forgave Joe, they should forgive the woman too. Not saying they have been ugly to her because they don't know her but who knows?[/b]
It does not matter about the years. It still hurts. She is an OUTSIDE child. In situations like this, I never judge anyone on how they should feel. There is no wrong way. If they want to accept her, that is fine but if they choose not to accept her, people should except that as well.

By defination, she is. I have always hated that word in calling a child.

Shit, they should ban that word. It don't make no sense. Like I said, it wasn't her fault she's here. She IS a Jackson regardless of WHAT she is, you know what I'm saying?

Shit, they should ban that word. It don't make no sense. Like I said, it wasn't her fault she's here. She IS a Jackson regardless of WHAT she is, you know what I'm saying?[/b]
You are right. But still just because you are related to someone does not mean you have to deal with them. this is just like a child being adopted. Just because you gave birth to a child and give that child away, does not mean that child will want to be with you or see you. And in this case, again I say, if that child wants a relation with that mother, fine; but if that child does not to deal with that mother, that is fine as well.

Yeah, well I guess I'm addicted to love, lol. I mean even if someone was brought up under the wrong circumstances, my heart would overpower my mind in thinking of having a relationship with someone who wasn't my biological sibling. I mean, I'm actually the only child of my parents, however, I consider myself the baby of the family 'cause I got four brothers (only one other is from my mother's from another relationship) and two sisters and they're not bastard children nor are they step-siblings, they're simply my brothers and sisters. My dad has a daughter who has a different daddy with his former wife but he took her as his child and she's kept his name and everything. I KNOW her biological dad is different but that don't matter to me (and don't matter to her 'cause she still occasionally comes by to see us).

I know that's a little different but it's all similar. I'll probably obey mom up until I'm old enough to do what I want and then if I decide I'm gonna know this child that came from my daddy's seed, then that's what I'm gonna do. That's just how I am. I guess I'm like Rebbie in a way because she was really the only one who went after her own heart rather than her momma's and that's commendable. Also my momma was one of those who would take care of offspring even if it didn't come from her womb. She tried raising six kids and the two sons she had and did the best she could and she didn't have to. I could understand Katherine's pain though but it seems she had either a dilemma or had a one-track mind to me because she could've left Joe but she chose to stay with him but tried to ignore what he did. It's like she could've divorced him afterwards but either she didn't want to or he didn't because they knew how crazy that story would be on the news and they had an image to defend at the time (an image that they sometimes still try to keep up that they ain't that dysfunctional but who are we fooling? We all got dysfunction in our families, the Jacksons are like my and your families, the Jacksons are just in the spotlight).

Sure, Joe did wrong but like I said, forgive everything, even the child that came out of the mess that Joe created.

Yeah, well I guess I'm addicted to love, lol. I mean even if someone was brought up under the wrong circumstances, my heart would overpower my mind in thinking of having a relationship with someone who wasn't my biological sibling. I mean, I'm actually the only child of my parents, however, I consider myself the baby of the family 'cause I got four brothers (only one other is from my mother's from another relationship) and two sisters and they're not bastard children nor are they step-siblings, they're simply my brothers and sisters. My dad has a daughter who has a different daddy with his former wife but he took her as his child and she's kept his name and everything. I KNOW her biological dad is different but that don't matter to me (and don't matter to her 'cause she still occasionally comes by to see us).

I know that's a little different but it's all similar. I'll probably obey mom up until I'm old enough to do what I want and then if I decide I'm gonna know this child that came from my daddy's seed, then that's what I'm gonna do. That's just how I am. I guess I'm like Rebbie in a way because she was really the only one who went after her own heart rather than her momma's and that's commendable. Also my momma was one of those who would take care of offspring even if it didn't come from her womb. She tried raising six kids and the two sons she had and did the best she could and she didn't have to. I could understand Katherine's pain though but it seems she had either a dilemma or had a one-track mind to me because she could've left Joe but she chose to stay with him but tried to ignore what he did. It's like she could've divorced him afterwards but either she didn't want to or he didn't because they knew how crazy that story would be on the news and they had an image to defend at the time (an image that they sometimes still try to keep up that they ain't that dysfunctional but who are we fooling? We all got dysfunction in our families, the Jacksons are like my and your families, the Jacksons are just in the spotlight).

Sure, Joe did wrong but like I said, forgive everything, even the child that came out of the mess that Joe created.[/b]
Very good; but again, everyone is not like this. Even with the situations you mentioned; taking care of a child that you just want to take care of compare to a child that was conceived on you in a marriage is still a big difference. You are right in the way you think; however, those who choose otherwise are right as well. This can apply even with issues in my family when it comes to a father who was not there. There are some of us who forgive him and love him because he is dad and there are others who do NOT want nothing to do with him. Is it right for me to tell that sibling he is wrong for the way he feels toward our dad just because some of us "moved on and forgive" dad or because it was years ago and we are now grown? No, I do not so. This why I say years do not nothing if the pain is still there and I do not think anyone need to forced Jacksons siblings or make the siblings feel OBLIGATED to deal with Jov. It is good Rebbie did it on her own (and that is the best way instead of having people to try and MAKE you accept someone you do not want to at the moment). Again, the Jackson do not seem to be nasty to Jov but they are not showcasing her around like she is in the group. If you heart is not in accepting anyone, it is best not to deal with them. It is like the old saying, "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all".

I understand it too. Even though it would have been nice of them to hang out with her, they probably don't want to think about their father cheating on their mother. I guess they pretty much treat her like they treat their cousins: It's a relative, but still not really a family member.

I understand it too. Even though it would have been nice of them to hang out with her, they probably don't want to think about their father cheating on their mother. I guess they pretty much treat her like they treat their cousins: It's a relative, but still not really a family member.[/b]
Exactly.

Back