New Pics: The Jackson's & Claudia Lynx in England

Cause what she said could have come straight from an MJ interview,lol

Am I making sense??? lol...
Anyway..FOR THE RECORD-I dont know her and I'm sure she is a nice person...but this is what first came to my mind...so sue me.:evil:

No definitely not. I've been a fan of hers for years, and followed her career,
Shes been infront of the cameras since she was 3 and Ive personally seen alot of
her childhood performances and shes always had the same mentality.
I had seen an interview of hers when she was only 8, and she was the exact same thing,
she talked the same and thought the exact same.
She is just a really kind hearted person and thats why I guess the Jackson's love and
respect her so much.

Were just so use to seeing so called female celebrities being all about money, glamour,
and just plain sleazy that when we see a genuinely sweet and kind hearted person we think
it's mysterious lol :D

If she was new in the business, I would think twice about what you're saying, but I can
actually say with fact that this one is genuinely like that... very unique and special.

Last edited:
No definitely not. I've been a fan of hers for years, and followed her career,
Shes been infront of the cameras since she was 3 and Ive personally seen alot of
her childhood performances and shes always had the same mentality.
I had seen an interview of hers when she was only 8, and she was the exact same thing,
she talked the same and thought the exact same.
She is just a really kind hearted person and thats why I guess the Jackson's love and
respect her so much.

Were just so use to seeing so called female celebrities being all about money, glamour,
and just plain sleazy that when we see a genuinely sweet and kind hearted person we think
it's mysterious lol :D

If she was new in the business, I would think twice about what you're saying, but I can
actually say with fact that this one is genuinely like that... very unique and special.
ok. whatever you say :)

OH.
MY.
GOD.

AAHAHAHAHAH SHE IS JUST LIKE EFFIN MICHAEL DUDEEES. !!! AW HOW COOL IS THAT LOL
:wild:

I said the same when I met her at the Jackson party... but like the female version.
wow she was really sweet, like the nicest person I have ever met, love her ;)

Anyone know if The Jackson's and Claudia Lynx are still in England, or did they
come back to the U.S. (California ) ?

^^ ummm I have no idea?I think Katerine is already back in the U.S. in your other post that you posted, Katerine said something along the lines" I left three special People behind in Devon, Tito,Claudia, and(one of tito's son..) Its something a long those lines. But I have no clue if they are still in Devon, or Back in The U.S.??

^^ ummm I have no idea?I think Katerine is already back in the U.S. in your other post that you posted, Katerine said something along the lines" I left three special People behind in Devon, Tito,Claudia, and(one of tito's son..) Its something a long those lines. But I have no clue if they are still in Devon, or Back in The U.S.??

oh ok, thanks... i'll try and find out more :p

speaking of Claudia Lynx, I found some brand new stunning pictures of
her on her Official Myspace :D

Claudia Lynx
XAKsHsLLbz.jpg
dluXBzNOxE.jpg

Last edited:
I'm confused:scratch: So are they gonna air a tv show with the family in Devon? and when?

Back