New Pics: The Jackson's & Claudia Lynx in England

Aww they all look so nice ^_^ And Claudia is very beautiful
Thanks for the pics.

Yeah I know...it's just that here is a time when they should be showing the world just how much of a FAMILY they are....and they invite this person in....and she's just there for the MEDIA COVERAGE. I just wanted to exclaim "I HATE PHONY PEOPLE!!" Just come right out and tell us the TRUTH will ya Tito?? Jermaine?? TAJ?? TITO JR???????

so just cuz they invited a person in their house they're not much of a family ? :mello: and what truth are u referring to really ?
i dont care whether shes there for media coverage or just cuz she wants to be with her friends and thats not really my problem.
that only concerns the jackson family. if they see that shes using them for publicity then its their call to keep her out of their lives.

And TITO and JERMAINE - she isn't like a SISTER to you...more like a DAUGHTER!!

and thats not nice at all :no: very rude :no: they can see her as a sister, a girlfriend, a daughter, a mother or a grandma for all i care. not any of our business geezzzz

No one here knows for sure the kind of realtionship Claudia Linx has with the Jackson family and IMO none of us are in a position to state an opinion based on pure assumptions...

If the Jackson brothers say they're friends with her than that's about it, unless there's any evidence to the contrary, no need to make an argument out of it.

Last edited:
No one here knows for sure the kind of realtionship Claudia Linx has with the Jackson family and IMO none of us are in a position to state an opinion based on pure assumptions...

If the Jackson brothers say they're friends with her than that's about it, unless there's any evidence to the contrary, no need to make an argument out of it.

ur gonna make a good mod hun :D

I completely agree with you. Damn, It's so good to listen to some open minded, smart people.

Last edited:
Claudia Lynx is an actress, dialect coach, model, singer and qualified translator. I googled her name, she also has an official myspace (Heal The World plays on it ). She is very a intelligent lady, one of the things I admire about her

Oh ok. Good thing she made something of herself.

Just one pic of mama kate?? :(
wish i could see more of her...

and this Claudia is really stunning...is she dating any of the guys??

and does anyone know what airport is that in london? is it Stansted?

First of all...OMG..You guys actually thought I was SERIOUS with that last post?? I was just
KIDDING....especially naming all of the names!! LOL!!

Wow. You guys need to take a serious chill pill here. You are WAYYYYY too serious here.

And Simon, I don't blame you for having that little crush on her...She's GORGEOUS!! She's
probably got em all lined up for blocks just to get a glimpse of her.

Yep, I suffer from that well-known malady called Jealousy!! Yes, even at "my age"!! I wish I had that face, that body!

Good God!! She's a stunner...

And Simon, I don't blame you for having that little crush on Claudia Lynx...She's GORGEOUS!! She's
probably got em all lined up for blocks just to get a glimpse of her.

Yep, I suffer from that well-known malady called Jealousy!! Yes, even at "my age"!! I wish I had that face, that body!

Good God!! She's a stunner...

LOL! I think I have some getting use to with you Linda, lol.
You're so cute... lol. But I agree with you here.
xx

LOL! I think I have some getting use to with you Linda, lol.
You're so cute... lol. But I agree with you here.
xx

Good!! I'm glad we can still be friends...I think MJ should put her in SOME new future music video....He'd be a fool not to...she is so photogenic. I have yet to see ANY American supermodel that is that beautiful, and charismatic in front of the camera..

Good!! I'm glad we can still be friends...I think MJ should put her in SOME new future music video....He'd be a fool not to...she is so photogenic. I have yet to see ANY American supermodel that is that beautiful, and charismatic in front of the camera..

yeah I completely agree. I keep hearing in MJ and Lynx forums talks about Claudia Lynx
being in Michael's next video...
It started with a guy named George who asked Jackie Jackson about it in Devon and
Jackie said yes, so not sure but I also think that would be ridiculously hot!

can you picture THIS with THAT ! lol WOW

YBSNK5FqMU.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno..when I see her in that doorway with the boots on...all I can think of is "Cat Woman"....she reminds me of a cat. It's a good thing her last name is Lynx....that's kinda what she looks like.

Just one pic of mama kate?? :(
wish i could see more of her...

and this Claudia is really stunning...is she dating any of the guys??

and does anyone know what airport is that in london? is it Stansted?

a few more of mama Kate ;)

skSnangqLZ.jpg
FpCxXN5PQY.jpg

no Claudia Lynx is not dating any of the guys.. Tito and Jackie referred her as "a sister" and best friend.

I think It was the London Heathrow airport... if im not mistaking.

I dunno...I think she's sweet and all..saw her in a video....

I really really like this song....love the beat!! She's got a pretty good voice too...

yeah, shes got alot of charisma, she was only 16 in that video, shes 26 now.
she doesnt sing anymore :(
but there are alot of rumors about her coming back again.
she should, she was realllly popular. so dunno, i hope.

From her myspace:
" Ok, I Think This Is The Part Where I Need To Talk About Myself A Bit. Well, Despite What It May Look Like In Pictures Or On Screen, I’m A Very Shy Person (Except When I’m In Front Of The Camera Or On Stage). I Absolutely Adore Children And Would Love To Spend All My Time With Them Because Of Their Honesty And Pure Hearts. My Ideal ‘Fun Time’ Would Probably Be Spent In Some Place Like Disney Land Or Magic Mountain...You Probably Didn’t Expect That, But The People That Know Me Personally Would Perhaps Tell You I’m The Total Opposite Of My Stereotyped Look."

Hmmmm...this sounds like someone I know.............wait!!! I know! She seems to think just like Michael!!!! LOL!

From Claudia Lynx's myspace:
" Ok, I Think This Is The Part Where I Need To Talk About Myself A Bit. Well, Despite What It May Look Like In Pictures Or On Screen, I’m A Very Shy Person (Except When I’m In Front Of The Camera Or On Stage). I Absolutely Adore Children And Would Love To Spend All My Time With Them Because Of Their Honesty And Pure Hearts. My Ideal ‘Fun Time’ Would Probably Be Spent In Some Place Like Disney Land Or Magic Mountain...You Probably Didn’t Expect That, But The People That Know Me Personally Would Perhaps Tell You I’m The Total Opposite Of My Stereotyped Look."

Hmmmm...this sounds like someone I know.............wait!!! I know! She seems to think just like Michael!!!!

I TOLD YOU GUYS!
when I met Claudia Lynx at the party she was actually REALLY shy! (and ohhh so sweet)
Everyone that complimented on her beauty or that was a fan, she was blushing! lol
LOL I told you guys she really reminded me of Michael in a lot of ways!!
she was reallllly genuinely sweet and kind (and so shy, it was cute)

From her myspace:

hmmmm...............sounds familiar lol

They should totally hook up lol :cheeky:

^^^^Awww :)

a few more of mama Kate ;)

skSnangqLZ.jpg
FpCxXN5PQY.jpg

no Claudia Lynx is not dating any of the guys.. Tito and Jackie referred her as "a sister" and best friend.

I think It was the London Heathrow airport... if im not mistaking.

Mama Kate lookin better than ever..nice pics.

From her myspace:

Hmmmm...this sounds like someone I know.............wait!!! I know! She seems to think just like Michael!!!! LOL!

OH.
MY.
GOD.

AAHAHAHAHAH SHE IS JUST LIKE EFFIN MICHAEL DUDEEES. :hysterical:!!! AW HOW COOL IS THAT LOL
:wild:

wait...is she REALLY like MJ, or does she know alot about MJ and is using what she knows???? Oh goodness...I don't know....

wait...is she REALLY like MJ, or does she know alot about MJ and is using what she knows???? Oh goodness...I don't know....

hmmmmmm interesting..idk either?what do you mean by using what she knows?:unsure:

Last edited:
hmmmmmm interesting..idk either?what do you mean by using what she knows?:unsure:

I mean...it's obvious that his personality is unique and ppl tend to want to know more about him once they see a bit of his personality, and it's very "mysterious" and "magical"....I mean, I'm sure she knows this, and she may be nice and shy...but could she just be saying this to make herself seem more "michael-like" in order to get more fans?? Cause what she said could have come straight from an MJ interview,lol

Am I making sense??? lol...
Anyway..FOR THE RECORD-I dont know her and I'm sure she is a nice person...but this is what first came to my mind...so sue me.:evil:

I mean...it's obvious that his personality is unique and ppl tend to want to know more about him once they see a bit of his personality, and it's very "mysterious" and "magical"....I mean, I'm sure she knows this, and she may be nice and shy...but could she just be saying this to make herself seem more "michael-like" in order to get more fans?? Cause what she said could have come straight from an MJ interview,lol

Am I making sense??? lol...
Anyway..FOR THE RECORD-I dont know her and I'm sure she is a nice person...but this is what first came to my mind...so sue me.:evil:

Ohhhhh I got it.That's what I thought you meant, you're making sense!!!hmm. . But yeah, she looks like a very nice person.

Last edited:
Back