New Pics: The Jackson's & Claudia Lynx in England

cool. lol. it's so funny to see them shopping in sainsburys, thats so... average :lol: i bought a loaf of warburtons bread and 4 pints of milk from there today :lol:

Michael deserves someone young that can give him more children, someone gorgeous who will be totally devoted to him...someone who he can trust and love, and get trust and love in return. Someone who will put their own career aspirations aside to be with him totally.

Linda, you fool, you making me Broody and damn jealous, all talking bout babies and Mikes womens relationships. What you doing to me. Lol, jokes really! But still i completely mean that!

I think she and Tito make a great Couple if that's the angle you're talking about.They look like a cute couple.I hope Momma Jackson is ok.This is the 2nd time I've seen her in a Wheelchair in pics.
Thanks for sharing the pics.

Thanks for the pics=) I love Tito's style.. he's got plenty of those bowler hats :D

Thanks for posting.

Claudia is a friend to the family. That is nice, but what else does she do? Just follow the family around or what? Just curious.

Michael deserves someone young that can give him more children, someone gorgeous who will be totally devoted to him...someone who he can trust and love, and get trust and love in return. Someone who will put their own career aspirations aside to be with him totally

I thought this thread about about the Jacksons and Claudia?

Last edited:
wow...I had seen a few pics of Claudia, but she simply looks stunning on that one at the club with Tito. Gorgeous woman.

Claudia Lynx is so beautiful....and young...wouldn't it be great if MJ and her got together?? Could you imagine the children they might have??

I totally agree. I actually said the same thing to my friends after meeting her in person
at the party. She actually reminded me alot of Michael. She was realllllly sweet and shy and
was absolutely beautiful. I actually asked Tito, I said Is Claudia single or is she dating
anyone? He laughed and said " no shes definitely single, but she's like a younger sister to
Jermaine, Jackie and myself. Were very overprotective, I feel bad for her" and he laughed :D

and the way she talked and loved all the fans I was like oh man, if only her and Michael
get together, it be like a match made in heaven. That would be crazy awesome :p

Last edited:
Thanks for posting.

Claudia is a friend to the family. That is nice, but what else does she do? Just follow the family around or what? Just curious.
Claudia Lynx is an actress, dialect coach, model, singer and qualified translator. :D I googled her name, she also has an official myspace (Heal The World plays on it :wub:). She is very a intelligent lady, one of the things I admire about her.

I totally agree. I actually said the same thing to my friends after meeting her in person
at the party. She actually reminded me alot of Michael. She was realllllly sweet and shy and
was absolutely beautiful. I actually asked Tito, I said Is Claudia single or is she dating
anyone? He laughed and said " no shes definitely single, but she's like a younger sister to
Jermaine, Jackie and myself. Were very overprotective, I feel bad for her" and he laughed :D

and the way she talked and loved all the fans I was like oh man, if only her and Michael
get together, it be like a match made in heaven. That would be crazy awesome :p

LOL that would be awesome.. should of suggested it.
wink2ni3.gif
:hysterical:! Nah, JK. But yea, all in our imagination. :hysterical:

Last edited:
She has an exotic look to her. Umm does anyone know her race. She is very pretty!I'm thinking she is Iranian(sp? I know)

Last edited:
She has an exotic look to her. Umm does anyone know her race. She is very pretty!I'm thinking she is Iranian(sp? I know)
Shes' Iranian, born in Tehran, Iran. :yes:
I think her parents are part Norwegian, too.

Last edited:
Michael deserves someone young that can give him more children, someone gorgeous who will be totally devoted to him...someone who he can trust and love, and get trust and love in return. Someone who will put their own career aspirations aside to be with him totally.[/quote]
u mean someone obsessive w/ nothing to do other than worship the ground he walks on?

wouldn't he much rather want someone who was his maritial equal who could provide stability, not adoration?

Michael deserves someone young that can give him more children, someone gorgeous who will be totally devoted to him...someone who he can trust and love, and get trust and love in return. Someone who will put their own career aspirations aside to be with him totally.[/quote]
u mean someone obsessive w/ nothing to do other than worship the ground he walks on?

wouldn't he much rather want someone who was his maritial equal who could provide stability, not adoration?

That is true....but what do you mean by "marital equal"...I'm curious...Oooh!! It just dawned on me!! It's kind of like that Eddie Murphy movie "Coming to America"....back home in Africa, he could have had a woman that was totally devoted to him, was at his beck and call...but Eddie Murphy wanted a woman with intelligence..someone he could talk to...that wouldn't be wowed by how royal or rich he was....I get it now..as they say here in Massachusetts (and I am ONLY talking about myself here!) "LIGHT DAWNS on MARBLE-HEAD!!" The LIGHTBULB went off!! I aint as blonde as I think I am...!! LOL!

Last edited:
Its Katherine, not Katharine.

Why is she in a chair?

Michael deserves someone young that can give him more children, someone gorgeous who will be totally devoted to him...someone who he can trust and love, and get trust and love in return. Someone who will put their own career aspirations aside to be with him totally.

That's sounds more like a concubine whore than a respectable wife. Sorry. For example, why does she have to be young? Michael Jackson is a 50 year old man with three kids and twice divorced, a young "cute" girl isn't exactly on the same level at this point. Women are not baby making machines!! Give him more children? In a partnership, you have children together, not give them to your husband!! So yeah, basically...Michael deserves a stepford wife, lol. The last thing he needs is another yes-man. I felt very disrespected a female reading that...

so I will presume you were joking :)

Last edited:

Why is she in a chair?

I presume it's after a long airplane ride and she's an older woman...
Or she'd twisted her ankle or something small like that.
There are alot of pics of her after that day with her walking fine :)
So it's definitely not a permanent thing ;)

PS. thanks for correcting my spelling mistake :D

Why is she in a chair?

That's sounds more like a concubine whore than a respectable wife. Sorry. For example, why does she have to be young? Michael Jackson is a 50 year old man with three kids and twice divorced, a young "cute" girl isn't exactly on the same level at this point. Women are not baby making machines!! Give him more children? In a partnership, you have children together, not give them to your husband!! So yeah, basically...Michael deserves a stepford wife, lol. The last thing he needs is another yes-man. I felt very disrespected a female reading that...

so I will presume you were joking :)

Yes..i agree totally with what your saying...women are not to be treated as a 'concubine' in a relationship where they must give up everything about themselves, worship their husband like a god...whilst being an 'incubator'...

You are going to HATE me for this, But I think Claudia Lynx is a WANNA BE. Why in the world is she on VACATION WITH THE JACKSONS in DEVON?? I thought this was a FAMILY THING. And I really don't care WHAT Tito or Jermaine say - this is a 26 YEAR OLD GORGEOUS WOMAN. Don't tell ME there isn't anything going on....as far as I can tell, Tito AND Jermaine are RED-BLOODED AMERICAN MALES. ESPECIALLY Jermaine. If she's like "a sister", why didn't they bring their REAL SISTERS on this trip?? This is a golden opportunity for Claudia there to get some MEDIA EXPOSURE. PURE and SIMPLE. She's a STARLET. She wants to make her mark. What better way than to see yourself in PICTURES ALL OVER THE GLOBE in DEVON ENGLAND with the JACKSON FAMILY??

I presume it's after a long airplane ride and she's an older woman...
Or she'd twisted her ankle or something small like that.
There are alot of pics of her after that day with her walking fine :)
So it's definitely not a permanent thing ;)

PS. thanks for correcting my spelling mistake :D

at airports its usual for ppl to be transferred around with chairs like that one. whoever wants can ask for a chair like that.
u dont have to have a walking problem or anything :)

You are going to HATE me for this, But I think Claudia Lynx is a WANNA BE. Why in the world is she on VACATION WITH THE JACKSONS in DEVON?? I thought this was a FAMILY THING. And I really don't care WHAT Tito or Jermaine say - this is a 26 YEAR OLD GORGEOUS WOMAN. Don't tell ME there isn't anything going on....as far as I can tell, Tito AND Jermaine are RED-BLOODED AMERICAN MALES. ESPECIALLY Jermaine. If she's like "a sister", why didn't they bring their REAL SISTERS on this trip?? This is a golden opportunity for Claudia there to get some MEDIA EXPOSURE. PURE and SIMPLE. She's a STARLET. She wants to make her mark. What better way than to see yourself in PICTURES ALL OVER THE GLOBE in DEVON ENGLAND with the JACKSON FAMILY??

i dont think its any of our business whether shes dating tito or jermaine or whomever or not. she could just be titos friend or she could be his girlfriend. according to tito though they're just friends and nothing more. we can believe him or not. not really our business though. and yes she could be using her friendship with the jackson family to gain some publicity and media exposure herself. we dont really know do we ? but yes anything is possible. i hope though that shes a true friend of the family and really loves them and she doesnt use them for her own interest.

i dont think its any of our business whether shes dating tito or jermaine or whomever or not. she could just be titos friend or she could be his girlfriend. according to tito though they're just friends and nothing more. we can believe him or not. not really our business though. and yes she could be using her friendship with the jackson family to gain some publicity and media exposure herself. we dont really know do we ? but yes anything is possible. i hope though that shes a true friend of the family and really loves them and she doesnt use them for her own interest.

Okay let me get this straight. This thread was started with pics of the Jacksons and Claudia Lynx (whoever SHE is) in England. So what are we supposed to do?? Just go "Ooh Ahh" through the thread?? Maybe exclaim how much we like her BOOTS??

I asked some legitimate questions. WHY is she there?? I thought that the Devon house was supposed to be for them filming a FAMILY show?? So, again I ask - WHY IS SHE THERE?? She's NOT family!! I don't give a crap about what they are doing...I just want to know WHY IS SHE THERE? And I think I got my answer!! She's THERE because of MEDIA COVERAGE.

Okay let me get this straight. This thread was started with pics of the Jacksons and Claudia Lynx (whoever SHE is) in England. So what are we supposed to do?? Just go "Ooh Ahh" through the thread?? Maybe exclaim how much we like her BOOTS??

I asked some legitimate questions. WHY is she there?? I thought that the Devon house was supposed to be for them filming a FAMILY show?? So, again I ask - WHY IS SHE THERE?? She's NOT family!! I don't give a crap about what they are doing...I just want to know WHY IS SHE THERE? And I think I got my answer!! She's THERE because of MEDIA COVERAGE.

lol why get so worked up over it ? :lol: as i already said she could be there for media exposure as ur saying but she could as well be there to be with her friends. :)

lol why get so worked up over it ? :lol: as i already said she could be there for media exposure as ur saying but she could as well be there to be with her friends. :)

Yeah I know...it's just that here is a time when they should be showing the world just how much of a FAMILY they are....and they invite this person in....and she's just there for the MEDIA COVERAGE. I just wanted to exclaim "I HATE PHONY PEOPLE!!" Just come right out and tell us the TRUTH will ya Tito?? Jermaine?? TAJ?? TITO JR???????

Last edited:
Back