New Pix of Michael Jan. 14, 2009

He looks so AMAZING!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! *ORGASMS*

Thats how a lot of you people act. Its a pap picture of Michael, what is so GREAT about it? LMAO. When I see some really stunning pictures, i'll gag over it, but with some Pap photos where he is always wearing the same ol' Surgical Mask, Head garment, and a hat I ain't the least bit excited.

He looks so AMAZING!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! *ORGASMS*

Thats how a lot of you people act. Its a pap picture of Michael, what is so GREAT about it? LMAO. When I see some really stunning pictures, i'll gag over it, but with some Pap photos where he is always wearing the same ol' Surgical Mask, Head garment, and a hat I ain't the least bit excited.
Hehehe! I feel you!! :yes:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!! :angel:

I dont know how he feels about being surrounded by fans (all the time), but, he IS a gentleman so he will always do what he can do (autographs and etc...).

BUT he must hates those paps - I sure would. When I say I FEEL Michael is because I REALLY FEEL him!! Imagine one of those days you really dont feel good, you dont want to see anybody and you dont wanna talk.
I'm sure Michael goes through those kind of days. But the difference is that he HAS to face loots of people around him taking photos of him, screaming and doing any kind of craziness to get his attention!! So, of course he will always wear those masks and will cover himself from head to toe!! He has the right to do so!! He is a human being with bad and good days, just like me and you!
I don't like those kind of photos when I see its from a situation that he doesnt wanna be photographed. So when I read "new pix of Michael" and I see those kind of photos, I go "Oh no! :("

So yeah, I wish I could contact MJ to ask him if there's something he can do about it!! Is there?? I cant believe there's nothing to be done with those paps.

Sorry people, sometimes I start writting like I was really him! Yes, its weird!! But I need to get it off my chest!! No offense to the one who posted the pics, ok? ;) What gets on my nerves is the paps, not you guys! :)

Thank you!!

All my love and support to Michael Jackson!! I hope everything is ok with him!!

"...Everyone's taking control of me
Seems that the world's got a role for me
I'm so confused will you show to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me... [*always*]
...I'm only human..."

Reactions: Dri
officefront.JPG

Dr. Klein's office in Beverly Hills, next to the Mickey Fine Pharmacy. The same white painted walls and brown bricks.
officeback.JPG

Take a closer look at the picture.

It's been rumored that Michael Jackson's recent visits to a Beverly Hills medical center were somehow in connection with his longtime dermatologist.

Now I can confirm that Jackson visited Dr. Klein at least three times in the last 4 months.

On December 19, 2008 Jackson left Dr. Klein's office along with the doctor himself, however they have not been fully pictured together.

On the above taken picture from December 31, 2008 Jackson's car glints a "Mickey Fine Pharmacy" street ad. Mickey Fine Pharmacy can be found next to Dr. Klein's office in Beverly Hills. In the past Jackson was a frequent buyer at Mickey Fine Pharmacy.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/

found on Maximum Jackson.

it has been already known that he has been visiting Dr A. Klein in the last months

yeah its abit late myself and agnes posted that info a few weeks back google maps are a great thing lol

Hello everybody. I just wanted to know how you guys knew he was at the dermatologist office? I love Michael Jackson and I have been worrying myself to death about this health issue. Does anybody know anything so I can stop worrying?
it was posted on here and other boards a few weeks ago but ppl were to intrested in acting like the sky was falling to take note. all u had to do was go to kliens site and look at pictures of his building in comparison to the pictures taken and u could tell it was the same place along with fans who were in those pics comfirming it was his office

yeah its abit late myself and agnes posted that info a few weeks back google maps are a great thing lol
I know and I was the one who found the photo of Mr. Klein and posted it too to compare it with the doctor who accompanied Michael out of the door. So what? Why Leslie shouldn't search for another proof. My gosh, why peeps are always so fussy and petty? :scratch:

not being petty just saying its nothing new like its being made out to be some exclusive news when we knew weeks ago it was kliens

Back