New Pix of Michael Jan. 14, 2009

o.k what is going on with Michael i just what to do why he is going to the doctors alot i just asking cause i to know what is going on with him is he sick or he is in the age were mens shouls get check up alot or he is sick with bacteria cause my doctor say bacteria is going around alot :yes: you know what i mean on that is happen on people this time of year i just say that MJ maybe had it :yes:

but i love you MJ :heart:

He's just going to the dermatologist, is not exactly the same as going to the doc for health issues. For instance the dermatologist treats acne LOL.
He has a skin condition so it's not strange or worrying at all for him to visit someone who treats it.

Hmm I noticed that the girl said ; Mike do you feeling Oké .. I've been worried about you.. And i think i heard ; sure or something like that .. cause it fades out.

Nice video.

Funny how he takes the chips. :lol:

Michael is so caring, he takes that huge bundle of things from the fans and signs each and everyone of them then returns them for the fans.

There is no one higher than Michael and he does all of this, not even z listers like ppl from brookside would proberbly not do this for the fans

Ooooooooo id love some Kettle chips right now :|

Thank you guys for the pics and video files. Mike looks great and I am loving his glasses. :)

As for why the paps and fans are always there when MJ is at the skin doctor's office: someone is tipping the paps and that is the reality of fame. It sucks at times when all Mike wants to do is go to his skin doctor probably in peace.

BTW, what is up with the questions regarding his health? Mike is fine. He has a right to go to his skin doctor and check on his skin. The fact that he is doing that is a great thing. That shows that he is taking his health seriously. Everyone should be able to do that. As for the chips, I could have seen those before, but Ia m usually a Doritos and Ruffles kind of person. LOL. Oh, and I love Pringles as well.

Oh yeah, the clip of MJ and Blanklet is on blackcelebritykids.com

Last edited:
Michael is so caring, he takes that huge bundle of things from the fans and signs each and everyone of them then returns them for the fans.

There is no one higher than Michael and he does all of this, not even z listers like ppl from brookside would proberbly not do this for the fans

agree.

To me MJ as e phenomen is nothe that interesting anymore. I mnow to much about hi. all that can make hime more complex is him to make another grate album....im sorry, but after all he is just a human, and he hasen´t done anything interesting in years...

First,thank you for wonderful pics!God bless you,Michael!You are my love,my idol and no matter what ....i am 100% with you.

About his clothes...please,enjoy Michael!Just enjoy Michael Jackson!!:wild:

Last edited:
^
I LOVVE YOU
Thank you hehe :p

EDIT : Just watched it and .... Awwww mike is a cuteyyyy LOL :p ... He is though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dri
Thanx for more pics and videos TSCM and Dri. Must of taken some time to autograph all of those. He's amazingly patient and considerate. I too love the glasses:) Blanket is so cute! He ain't look scared or irritated even among all those cameras and people, but Mike was probably feeling concerned unlike when he's out and about alone and has his pictures taken of.

Lol@Blanket stopping to look at the tv screen in the car, MJ was probably like "Dang Blanket hurry up and scoot over"..
Man Blanket is going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older, those eyes are adorable.. Blanket=Cutie Pie
Thanks for the video Dri

why does he go to dermatologist? what is it good for?

Michael has a skin disorder as we all know by now and therefore he has to see the doc once in a while to check everything on a preventive basis I assume.....so what's the point here again? Just leave him alone with it.

I like the pictures. But this doesn't have to happen every time Michael goes to the doctor. Somebody's got to be telling them he's there. This is the third of fourth time this has happened in recent months. And it's not like the media actually care about him whatever's going on.

That's my feelings as well. Even fans knew where he was. :punk:

Back