New Pix of Michael Jan. 14, 2009

Yeah,me too. :(
I don"t like the feeling I'm getting.I don't like the look on his eyes.He's not smileing anymore.
:( :(

he got a mask on lol. why would he be smiling when hes photographed when he doesnt want to be. go look at the pics over the last couple of months when he wanted to be photographed ie not wearing a disguise and smiling for the cameras. mj fans most be the most picky fans interms going on about a picture that it is taken in a second and then determing how mj must be feeling based on it.
how many times does it have to be said that hes going to his dermotoligist the same one hes been seeing for 25 years. and seeing as hes living in L.A and everyone knows where hes getting followed when he goes out hence the fans and paps being there.

Last edited:
Yeah,me too. I don"t like the feeling I'm getting.I don't like the look on his eyes.He's not smileing anymore.

How do you know if he's smiling or not, his face is covered up by a mask. LOL!

But seriously how would you feel if you came out of your doctor's office and was AMBUSHED by the paps and a bunch of fans. And to top it off, "somebody" hands MJ a stack of stuff to autograph.

God Bless his heart for always being so gracious, because I would have jumped into that SUV and made a quick exit. Ya heard me!

Loving the way that coat make him look alllllllllllllllll bulky. Like the beef cake he is.

Thank heavens for seeing those gorgeous Jackson eyes.

i know what u mean Isis, the eyes aint 100% are they :doh:

Yes.When he is ok,I can see it in his eyes.But Now,his eyes are not ok.Maybe he is just a little sad.That's all.Let's not worry. :)

So this is it, Mike? Is this all we can expect from you for most of your days? :timer:Just covered appearances? that sux.

You could've showed your pretty face, at least. Did a dance step, or two. Dress nicely like you did during the HIStory and Invincible era.

World tour, my ass, Just say so, Michael!

Yes, I've became a doubting Thomas!

:doh: he is human...lets give him some respect.
and btw he just came out of the dermatologist...so

So this is it, Mike? Is this all we can expect from you for most of your days? :timer:Just covered appearances? that sux.

You could've showed your pretty face, at least. Did a dance step, or two. Dress nicely like you did during the HIStory and Invincible era.

I fail to understand why Fans expect anything from him until he releases his next project. He's at the doc's office. Fans shouldn't even be there.

Irritates me when people intrude when they don't belong. He has a right to a life that doesn't involve entertaining our asses.

My take on this is that Michel was angry that the paps swarmed him and Blanket when he came out of that office. Would you be happy to see a group of people with cameras that follow you around where ever you go, and take your picture whenever you come into sight? I know I wouldn't.

Oh, and for everyone that thinks that he is still "sick" get over it. We recieved an OFFICIAL press release that said he was ok; and if you notice in the video at 0:13 someone asks: “Are you really sure your health is ok?” and he answers “I’m fine.” What more do you need to know that he is ok?

In my opinion, I think he's going to the dermatologists office for Botox or something Vitiligo related, nothing more. As elusive moonwalker pointed out:

i said that aswell in my first quote. im pointing out the possibilites because ppl still think hes going to a standard doctors. it could be anything skin releated vit/lupus or cosmetic. my point being u aint going there if u need a lung transplant lol

On a happier note, I love how Michael treats his fans. I can't think of one high profile celebrity that would take a pile of stuff like that to sign, let alone talk to them! :wub:

Sorry, I just needed to speak my mind on this.

Not being funny but hes startin to remind me of the invisible man with the cloth round his face, and walking round with that kind of clothing.
i mean michael is gorgeous so he shouldnt hide his lovely face :ph34r:

invisibleman58.jpg

I fail to understand why Fans expect anything from him until he releases his next project. He's at the doc's office. Fans shouldn't even be there.

Irritates me when people intrude when they don't belong. He has a right to a life that doesn't involve entertaining our asses.

Amen to this post Shannon.

What a lovely surprise after been offline for 4 days.
Thank you for the pics, videos, links etc. guys.
I don't care what Michael wears or does as long as he is well and happy. Its good to see him out and about. It always amazes me how he is always so kind and considerate to everyone around him, however he's feeling. Its great to be able to see his eyes, and my hubby has glasses similar.

I fail to understand why Fans expect anything from him until he releases his next project. He's at the doc's office. Fans shouldn't even be there. Irritates me when people intrude when they don't belong. He has a right to a life that doesn't involve entertaining our asses.

OKAY?!?

:yes:

Hello everybody. I just wanted to know how you guys knew he was at the dermatologist office? I love Michael Jackson and I have been worrying myself to death about this health issue. Does anybody know anything so I can stop worrying?

Last edited:
I think its sweet that Michael still stops and signs autographs reguardless off the situation but I think at the end of the day we shouldnt really be talking about Michael's health problems.
Yes its because we care and believe me,Im the first to break down and cry when I find out something is wrong with him but,at the end of the day,its his private businessand no one,not even his fans should really be discussing it.

Thanks for the new video links.

He sure is a great person.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :girl_tantrum:

Seriously give us a break with your moaning and groaning!

God...is so sad to watch ppl judge him!:(
Who loves accept,understanding,support...The tabloids post all those crap about him...Then some fans do it the same...

God...is so sad to watch ppl judge him!:(
Who loves accept,understanding,support...The tabloids post all those crap about him...Then some fans do it the same...

I completely know where you're comin' from here....
I hate the way how people just judge judge judge...not only bout mike but about everything in general
It's like...he has worked his ENTIRE life at this...and he is who is ...
Like one famous quote mentions, those who walk the same road throw rocks at those who open new paths.
:rolleyes:

Why is he eating nowadays junk food like chips?! I thought he has been living healthy for years! 8/

I wish I could say the same but I cant see him.

I can not see him either, but I could see his eyes... He seems to be happy and healthy... And the fact that he stopped to sign autographs just shows that he is fine.. And I love that coat... I mean, ok, I can't explain it, but he looks amazing to me, as always! LOL!

Why do people bring up rumors that just have been confirmed false? Why do fans expect MJ to release things now? Why are fans hanging out at the skin doctor's offices? Why are fans assuming what he was doing there? These, and many questions, are going through my mind when reading this thread. Let the man people, people.

Back