New Single This Month? (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2404

"According to several rumours, the release of a new Michael Jackson was planned for late May.

But a fan from the message board NewsMichaelJackson claims that a Michael Jackson single release is planned for June 20th, 2009.

This person claims to have reliable sources, however we cannot confirm how reliable or not this rumour is.

If a new single release is actually planned, it will have nothing to do with Off The Wall 30, since its release was postponed to 2010.

Source: NewsMichaelJackson / MJDreams.net"

*pees pants at the possibility* :mello:

OMG!! i hope its true....but im not gonna keep my hopes up too much.
I guess we will have 2 wait & see.

Intresting, June 20th sounds like a perfect date to release a new single!!

Hopefully with a vid too....

Hmm, its possible, we shall have to wait and see :).

Did it occur to anyone that if it WERE true, that they may have just let something out that wasn't supposed to be known? Ugh! What if the May date was correct but becuz it leaked, it was pushed back. And now a new date has been leaked...which may get pushed back. At this rate, NOTHING will get released. Ugh! Sometimes there's such a thing as too much information? I'm not having a go at anyone but I suspect when MJ and his peeps want widespread knowledge of something official, they know how to put out a press release or do a press conference.

I hope this is false or the date changes ....just like the London news came later than it was rumored cuz someone leaked it ahead of time. Not that I don't appreciate the heads up...it's just that we've seen how this has been working out lately with alleged singles and then...*crickets* Just let it happen for once. LET IT HAPPEN. Is that so wrong? Or maybe I'm just too uptight for no reason about this kind of stuff. :worried: I don't mean to be a fussbudget with curlmania going on and all...:girl_haha:...but seriously, this can't be good, imho.

Intresting, June 20th sounds like a perfect date to release a new single!!

Hopefully with a vid too....

Yeah, It definitely sounds like a perfect date to release it right before the concert and hope for video too. Hope it's true then and have to wait and see.:angel:

:angel: Don't let it be true...don't let it be true. Let the date be wrong.

::nana::

Did it occur to anyone that if it WERE true, that they may have just let something out that wasn't supposed to be known? Ugh! What if the May date was correct but becuz it leaked, it was pushed back. And now a new date has been leaked...which may get pushed back. At this rate, NOTHING will get released. Ugh! Sometimes there's such a thing as too much information? I'm not having a go at anyone but I suspect when MJ and his peeps want widespread knowledge of something official, they know how to put out a press release or do a press conference.

I hope this is false or the date changes ....just like the London news came later than it was rumored cuz someone leaked it ahead of time. Not that I don't appreciate the heads up...it's just that we've seen how this has been working out lately with alleged singles and then...*crickets* Just let it happen for once. LET IT HAPPEN. Is that so wrong? Or maybe I'm just too uptight for no reason about this kind of stuff. :worried: I don't mean to be a fussbudget with curlmania going on and all...:girl_haha:...but seriously, this can't be good, imho.
Yes, if you truly think that the release of a single has been pushed back because the date of the supposed release of said single has leaked, then yes... you're certainly are too uptight... you should take a deep breath and go outside for a walk!

Yes, if you truly think that the release of a single has been pushed back because the date of the supposed release of said single has leaked, then yes... you're certainly are too uptight... you should take a deep breath and go outside for a walk!

And I see you just got here (March 2009) and probably don't understand WHY I'm uptight about it. I think anyone who's been on here a while understands the frustration. So tis cool. :flowers:

LOL I know, I wanted to be true too!! :tease:

Cheater! lol

And I see you just got here (March 2009) and probably don't understand WHY I'm uptight about it. I think anyone who's been on here a while understands the frustration. So tis cool. :flowers:

Cheater! lol

LOL I just had to do it!:D So it's kool.:better:

LOL as one famous Bush said, "You misunderestimate me!"... I'm aware... don't worry! ;)

The date kind of makes sense since Michael has now appeared publicly now with the new hairstyle (which he's been hiding the past few weeks) and clothes etc. Get ready everyone to get your socks rocked!!!! :lol:

I totally agree.

For example......Xscape........:doh:

June 20th is a Saturday... U.S. singles get released on Tuesdays, UK singles get released on Mondays. For charting reasons it wouldn't make sense to release any single on a Saturday.

^^^ Yeah but that might be the date that it is released to the radio and not the date it is officially released as a single for download.

^^^ Yeah but that might be the date that it is released to the radio and not the date it is officially released as a single for download.

I hope so :)

That site was one of the first to publish high resolution photos released by AEG of Michael meeting the backup dancers.

Ive heard rumours that Michaels camp is throwing out false dates to swerve fans and media away from Michael's true plans. Michael is doing everything to prevent another 'Hold My Hand'.

Ive heard rumours that Michaels camp is throwing out false dates to swerve fans and media away from Michael's true plans. Michael is doing everything to prevent another 'Hold My Hand'.

:angel:please let this be true! PLEASE let this be true!:angel: I like your rumor better. Thanks for spreading that one. LOL! :cheers:

Too many times the stupid media has been claiming these things,all those times i didn't get my hopes up. neither am i gonna do that now.....we'll see.

and that's what I call a smart man...but the thing about Mike is that you never know what he's up to...I mean in the Bad thread there were articles talking about all kinds of dates of release and potential dates for release...Mike like to come at peeps from outta nowhere...

unless of course those rumors are intended to throw peeps off....dun dun dunnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back