New Single This Month? (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wub: Oh wow thanks guys!!! Keep praying, wishing, and hoping! Prayer does help out... if people wanna make fun or be negative, then let's pray for them too! :angel: You guys are sweet! God is listening. Keep the faith.. baby yeah because it's just a matter of time...:happy:

Feeling the love here..:hug:

Ok so this thread was about a rumor about a new single right? I get so confused with all the Off Topic stuff going on in here. esp K.O.S.'s disbelief in anything that he/she cant see or feel.

This is a topic about a rumored single. try to keep it on that topic!.

Sorry for being all modish but yesh!

At no point does any member of this forum have the right to be rude or ignorant towards others.

Temp closed.

Ok, I will re-open this thread get it on track and stay there or I will simply remove the whole thing.

If you don't like this thread then go to one that interests you because if you aint got something appropriate to add then don't bother.

why in the world did all of the sudden the fans joking about this and "praying" about the new single get mocked by some of you guys? take a chill pill,ok? it's a light-hearted topic. if you have a problem with michael not releasing new music go on and complain, write a petition on facebook or something...

indeed, if ur an MJ fan, it is about patience..and most importantly not blaming MJ for anything cus the press has made rumours his middle name. and really it's about believeing the things that come from his mouth, which is rare. cus lots of people like to speak for him. he did say he would make new music, but he didn't give any dates. it's other people that usually give dates. now he's doing the concert thing. we never know what he's gunna do. he never operates like the other artists, so we can't judge him by the standards of other artists, and the radio programmers and magagzine hounds who would love for us to judge him by the standards of other artists. if anything, the other artists are trying to be like MJ. lol

i understand some people are frustrated, i can even understanding blaming it on him in a way, but why blame it on the other fans who are not bitter? lol it's ridiculous!

:scratch::scratch::scratch:

Hey, I know you are all very anxious for the new album, but everyone has to have patience. I think nobody here will die if you wait a little longer. lol! We must understand and respect the time of Michael. All fans are here and not the owners of Michael to say what he should or should not do or where he or should not start with this album or simply who he should or should not work. Michael knows what he does and is a smart man. He is who commands. When he felt it is the right time to officially launch the album, it will launch. Nobody needs to be desperate. The haste is the enemy of the perfection.​

*Michael follow your heart. It is only what I want from you. :)

Last edited:
i understand some people are frustrated, i can even understanding blaming it on him in a way, but why blame it on the other fans who are not bitter? lol it's ridiculous!

well..no...i don't think it's cool to blame non bitter fans either..but i don't understand blaming Michael, if again, he didn't set any dates. i mean, why do something to someone if u don't want it done to u?

if u didn't set a date, would u want to be blamed?

i'm guessing there is a spillover from people perhaps going overboard in their attempts to protect Michael. yes..being negative is wrong...but, it's also understood that Michael tends to be everybody's pinata. and there are people who just don't want that to happen, cus it's too much and it happened too often for no good reason. so a lot of things are understood. but there needs to be balance. that's all.

well..no...i don't think it's cool to blame non bitter fans either..but i don't understand blaming Michael, if again, he didn't set any dates. i mean, why do something to someone if u don't want it done to u?

if u didn't set a date, would u want to be blamed?

i'm guessing there is a spillover from people perhaps going overboard in their attempts to protect Michael. yes..being negative is wrong...but, it's also understood that Michael tends to be everybody's pinata. and there are people who just don't want that to happen, cus it's too much and it happened too often for no good reason. so a lot of things are understood. but there needs to be balance. that's all.

ah well i wouldn't blame it on him either unless he had previously arranged some dates (like for this is it dates postponed to march...) i am with you on that - but some of the fans want the music so bad that sometimes they maybe just burst you know like... come on the F already! so in that sense i understand them, we all have our off-moments...

but either way , we should all focus on the concerts. it can't get better than this. :yes:

Nobody is to blame lol this ain't a blame game! Why on earth would anyone think to blame michael? Patience is a virtue! If and when it happens it'll be wicked, in the meantime just breathe. :D

ah well i wouldn't blame it on him either unless he had previously arranged some dates (like for this is it dates postponed to march...) i am with you on that - but some of the fans want the music so bad that sometimes they maybe just burst you know like... come on the F already! so in that sense i understand them, we all have our off-moments...

but either way , we should all focus on the concerts. it can't get better than this. :yes:

ur right..we all have our off moments..including the ones when we rag on other fans. lol. it's all understood.
but then we have mods here, to keep us all in check. and again, yes..u have concerts to look forward to. blaming MJ for the delay, when u have great stuff to look forward to, is lame, too. we all know why the delay happened.

but again, it's all understood, and things go in cycles...as people will sometimes rag on MJ..and rag on other fans. then we all recover. we have mods, and things get good again. just like family. lol.

still..ultimately, the thing that will keep us all cool, is to remember to not do somn that we don't want done to us..or say somn that we don't want said to us. and understand others(including Michael) the way we want to be understood.

ur right..we all have our off moments..including the ones when we rag on other fans. lol. it's all understood.
but then we have mods here, to keep us all in check. and again, yes..u have concerts to look forward to. blaming MJ for the delay, when u have great stuff to look forward to, is lame, too. we all know why the delay happened.

but again, it's all understood, and things go in cycles...as people will sometimes rag on MJ..and rag on other fans. then we all recover. we have mods, and things get good again. just like family. lol.

still..ultimately, the thing that will keep us all cool, is to remember to not do somn that we don't want done to us..or say somn that we don't want said to us. and understand others(including Michael) the way we want to be understood.

sooo... call it truce? :smilerolleyes:

:cheers:

Mods: come ban us both. j/k :lol:

lol it wouldn't be the first time for me to get banned...actually this is the first forum that i didn't get banned from i think... (enter Shannon : "that's about to change,b!tch")

ok i stop here. off to read for an exam.

*raises eyebrow* I distintly said to get back on topic. The topic was not about what other members do or say that was removed to other members. This thread is now a dead topic. When there is evidence of a single we can start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back