New song Oct. 12th + 'This is it' Album out on Oct. 26th. Pre-order at Amazon.com

Lol, you have no idea what you are talking about. Mj's family does have nothing to do with the release of album. The Sony is the one who will choose the songs that we already have.
Exactly. It's not like MJ's estate said exactly what has to be on the CD. Sony is at it again with these re-releases.

I'm very excited about it. Not as excited as I would be if this was a brand new album, but I will be picking it up for sure. I want to have it as a part of my MJ collection and I want to help MJ's sales. It's not like it's 100% old stuff, there will be the new song, plus the extra version of the new song, the planet earth poem, unseen pictures, a new booklet, and unheard versions of songs. So there is SOME incentive to buy it for me at least.

Totally Agree! :yes:

I will buy it here when it becomes available in our local market but I preordered 5 copies from Amazon UK because I want my purchases to count in his favor and make sales record, here I am not sure how they count sales and how reliable they are. I wanted also to order from Amazon US but shipping cost is too high. Unfortunately digital downloads are not allowed for my location otherwise I would’ve also purchased from iTunes and others.

One more thing... How do we know how many songs will there be on disc2? MichaelJackson.com says nothing about that...

They have yet to officially release the tracklisting, which is odd, but I'm holding out hope that they've heard the fan uproar and are making a real effort with CD2... *fingers crossed*

Of course it could just mean that with Kenny still editing the film at least up to last week, Sony are waiting for the finished article before they can reveal the order of the GH... Maybe all we'll get is Who Is It & Speechless added to disc 1 and disc 2 stays as sparse and wasted as we've been led to believe.

They have yet to officially release the tracklisting, which is odd, but I'm holding out hope that they've heard the fan uproar and are making a real effort with CD2... *fingers crossed*

Of course it could just mean that with Kenny still editing the film at least up to last week, Sony are waiting for the finished article before they can reveal the order of the GH... Maybe all we'll get is Who Is It & Speechless added to disc 1 and disc 2 stays as sparse and wasted as we've been led to believe.

It would be really nice if there would be more stuff on CD2...
I hope that they will release tracklist as soon as possible...

why is there such a delayed press release on the tracklist of the 'this is it' album ? ive never heard of it before and its only weeks away before its out ? :bugeyed

I am surprised we still don't have the tracklist.

Sony included the tracklisting for Thriller 25 in the PR and still changed it prior to release (adding the Beat It remix w/Fergie).

Since they didn't issue a press release regarding the Tracklist which is really Odd , I hope they add more Unreleased tracks to album, enough already of outrageous repetitive re-releases of songs that have been released 1000000000000000000000000000 times before, people need fresh sounds for a change………pffffff.

I wonder if we will see a music video. I think it must be considered to be made from the movie.

I wonder if we will see a music video. I think it must be considered to be made from the movie.

I don't think we will see a music video since Sony aren't going to release This Is It as a single so there wouldn't be much point in them doing a music video.

i know the setlist...
i thought it was posted already

3 demos
1 poem
2x this is it versions

but someone told me thats 1000% true...
so its just fake?

or it could be true?

but someone told me thats 1000% true...
so its just fake?

or it could be true?

Of course it could be true... But we can't know until the official track list will be released. So far the poem, This is It and number ones on disc 1 are the only official songs.

We have to wait just a little bit and see it ourself. :)

Do you know if in CD1 we will get exactly the same album versions of the songs or there are the edited versions for concert. Like dangerous is different, Human Nature is different. I mean not LIVE versions but edited versions like used in concert.
Anyone knows?

I wish Sony would just release the damn official TII soundtrack tracklist already so it would stop all the back n' forth bickering and confusion once and for all. :glare:

I think we will get the official tracklisting Monday.
The whole point of releasing 'This Is It' to the airwaves on Monday is to promote the sale of the album ... so naturally all info (you would think!) will get released then...

dont know if its been posted but i read that is being played on GMTV (those in the UK) on monday

Interesting news... where did you read that?

I was just about to post do we know 'who' is having first play in the UK and elsewhere??!!

dont know if its been posted but i read that is being played on GMTV (those in the UK) on monday

Wow - I'll have to record it as I'll be at work. Can't wait to hear it.

On another note have most of you preordered? Not sure what to do...does it still count towards MJs sales through amazon? - sorry for being clueless!

Back