news from ticketmaster regarding refunds/souvenir tickets!!!

I have a question. I ordered four tickets totally, and one of them was the Thriller Hospitality Package, which is very expensive, so I want refund on that one, and I want the tickets as souvenirs on two of the four, and the last one I want refund back.

So it's like this:

Thriller hospitality package - refund
One more ticket - refund
Two tickets - souvenirs.

But what should I cross in so that I know that I want exactly this?

it is ridiculous. like i said earlier, i really want at least on the tickets, now since they're printed out and everything. i don't mind paying all the costs, but it hurts to see their asking the fans to choose. and yes, as mentioned before, if it was said the money will go to a charity or to Michael's children, no further questions, hands down, i'll take my ticket, but they're just keeping the money for no good reason.. it's just sad..

from ticketmaster... it was a vip ticket.

I'm trying to get refund but it says:
"Address Line 2" requires a value... i dont have a second adress:mello:

it means the second line of your address, i.e. your street name or something.
If you got VIP package you can get the ticket and they just keep £85, they'll refund you the rest of the money.

I have a question. I ordered four tickets totally, and one of them was the Thriller Hospitality Package, which is very expensive, so I want refund on that one, and I want the tickets as souvenirs on two of the four, and the last one I want refund back.

So it's like this:

Thriller hospitality package - refund
One more ticket - refund
Two tickets - souvenirs.

But what should I cross in so that I know that I want exactly this?

where they all seprate orders of the same? you have to do a different form for each seprate order and then just select out of that order which tickets you want and which you want refunded.

Is anyone else having trouble finding the tickets on their account?

Why the example for order number is a bit different from the original one?
I put it as it appears on my booking confirmation!
00-00000/UK1 right?

but how about this tribute show at the O2? Do we have to get a refund first and then go though the Ticketmaster ordering horror again?

You can chose to receive all your tickets, NOT just 1.

Hope this helps.

Michael Jackson Ticket Options
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

All refunds will be processed as soon as possible, please allow up to 21 days upon completion of this request. If you have selected to receive all or some of your souvenir tickets we aim to have this process complete by the end of August 2009 and will be in contact nearer this time regarding the dispatch of your tickets.

If you have any further questions please visit our customer service team at www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Kind Regards

Ticketmaster Customer Service on behalf of AEG Live UK

it means the second line of your address, i.e. your street name or something.
If you got VIP package you can get the ticket and they just keep £85, they'll refund you the rest of the money.
what?!:bugeyed i thought they were keeping all the money and i asked for refund:bugeyed

at address line 1 i wrote my street / at address line 2 my city / and at address line 3 my country

what?!:bugeyed i thought they were keeping all the money and i asked for refund:bugeyed

at address line 1 i wrote my street / at address line 2 my city / and at address line 3 my country

Its just all got soooooo confusing!!
It did say that on the michaeljacksonlive website..

VIP PACKAGES

VIP Package buyers also have the option for a full refund of the package price and service charge or to receive a refund on all but the face value of the ticket plus ticket service charge if you choose to have your concert ticket instead of refund. Contact the agency above or choose your ticket agency from the list below and follow the instructions.

What is the booking number? Is it 00-00000/UK1 or 00/00000? That means that we must put just the number and no Uk1?

I think I will not request the refund one of my tickets! :)
I bought 2 tickets, one from Ticketmaster, one from Viagogo!

i wrote the whole number including UK1... i hope it's right:scratch::ph34r:

I did the same and also included the UK1.
I feel even more sad now :( That was another painful experience.
I can understand the idea of taking the refund and not opting for the ticket, but Michael designed that ticket. The sentimental side is much more important for me now. Maybe that is stupid but...

I am having a tough time deciding... whether to get the souvenier tickets for the opening night (both) or one ticket for each concert i was going (3 tickets). I had 4 pairs of tickets in total btw. :( hate this decision.. was soo looking forward to seeing my Hero :(

I am having a tough time deciding... whether to get the souvenier tickets for the opening night (both) or one ticket for each concert i was going (3 tickets). I had 4 pairs of tickets in total btw. :( hate this decision.. was soo looking forward to seeing my Hero :(

That's a hard decision idd...
Between the options you are giving, I would opt for 1 ticket of each concert :(

That's a hard decision idd...
Between the options you are giving, I would opt for 1 ticket of each concert :(

Thats the one i am leaning towards.. cant help thinking though i am paying money for these tickets but each time i look at them i will be sad thinking of what could and should have been. :( I just dont think i could not get any :( even though its lining their pockets :(

Oh dang I filled out that form wrong then. I didn't know they wanted my full address like that. Should I email them?

Oh dang I filled out that form wrong then. I didn't know they wanted my full address like that. Should I email them?

Made a mistake with my first form as well, BUT they still need to check out our details, because how else will they get our credit card information and number to pay us back?

While filling in my first form, I did this:

First line: Name
2nd line: Street + Number
3rd line: City

So I actually forgot to mention my country, but in the end, it shouldn't matter, right?

What's really keeping me busy, is the fact that I didn't receive any confirmation email from TM about this.

I am confused with this whole VIP thing..

Is it I will get full refund apart from the ticket face value? If that is the case then I want to have my opening night ticket... But I can't do it if they will expect me to pay more than the £75 the ticket is worth. :no:

can someone help? :unsure:

^ I just put my street address and postal code. I hope it's right but they have my email so I guess if they have a problem with my order they could email me right? Oh....this is just so confusing!!! *pulls hair out*

Is it I will get full refund apart from the ticket face value? If that is the case then I want to have my opening night ticket... But I can't do it if they will expect me to pay more than the £75 the ticket is worth. :no:

I believe you will get your money back from your VIP package.

You would need to pay the price for a normal ticket, I believe that would be 75pounds for the ticket, 9 for the fee, and a little bit for shipping. The extra you paid for being the VIP package, will be returned to you.

(IF I understand it correctly.)

they have my email so I guess if they have a problem with my order they could email me right?

Exactly what I'm thinking!

Just a little question: did anybody receive a confirmation e-mail about this? Because I didn't...

VIP PACKAGES

VIP Package buyers also have the option for a full refund of the package price and service charge or to receive a refund on all but the face value of the ticket plus ticket service charge if you choose to have your concert ticket instead of refund. Contact the agency above or choose your ticket agency from the list below and follow the instructions.

This is from the MichaelJacksonLive.com website... so if you choose the ticket... you get all the money back except the face value plus service charge. Hope that helps your decision :)

Back