news from ticketmaster regarding refunds/souvenir tickets!!!

no email yet but im sure they are swamped with loads of people ordering refunds etc so probs not email for a while?

It sounds like they are going to refund the £9 booking fee, but not the face value of the ticket

Thanks for your help guys. :hug:

In that case I really want my ticket. :yes:

I've decided to have one ticket and have one refund, I think I would regret it over the next few weeks, especially when they only have a few tickets left, when they've gone they've gone forever!

Does anyone have a phone number where these people can be reached?

I was wondering do you get your own tickets then or? And i ordered 2 tickets in 1 booking (for me and my friend). Can i have a refund for my friend and the ticket for myself aswell? Still dunno what i should do.. I'm pissed off they are doing this to us but i'm worried i might regret it if i ask for a full refund allthough they don't deserve the money at all.

I was wondering do you get your own tickets then or? And i ordered 2 tickets in 1 booking (for me and my friend). Can i have a refund for my friend and the ticket for myself aswell? Still dunno what i should do.. I'm pissed off they are doing this to us but i'm worried i might regret it if i ask for a full refund allthough they don't deserve the money at all.

That's what I'm thinking too.

im so pissed... i decided not to get a souvenir ticket cuz of the money... i know i will regret it but i decided i can use the money better than spending it on the stupid piece of paper... :(

im so pissed... i decided not to get a souvenir ticket cuz of the money... i know i will regret it but i decided i can use the money better than spending it on the stupid piece of paper... :(

I hope you didn't decide too soon, it's still the 'original' ticket they'll send, I believe.
I'll just wait for a while, still got 'till august 14th to consider.

I'm thinking about framing one or two tickets because it's the only personal memory I will have. Never going to see him live anymore, see?

Can this be done through Viagogo? I'd love to keep a ticked I bought :( If anyone knows please let me know

Back