nice tweets from Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
What school grade is Prince in? When is he supposed to finish high school? anyone?

Well he is 17 now. So it could be he has one more year to go? I am not sure.

^^When I saw the photo by the bus with him in the hoody for a moment I thought he was Michael.

https://vine.co/v/M73uxUbWBxB

from Prince

...is this Kenya ???

1966846_592060967543976_575156682_n.jpg

^^Jr. such a prankster like his dad. :p Yeah, it looks like KJ on wheelchair. I wonder if she's in her late 80s.

Aww, Kenya looks so cute!

L ?@LrsbearUk 17 h.

Gotta say a huge thank you @tjjackson for making this happen.. And taking the photo..!! I'm very lucky... THANK YOU pic.twitter.com/wpl3yDcBsU

L ?@LrsbearUk 5. Apr.

Nice to meet you again @princemjjjaxon , good to talk to you about you're father... pic.twitter.com/96Y2n2Rvkj
BkcI_w2CYAAvV1A.jpg

^ I like her shoes in that pic, very cute. Nice the way they cross over up a bit high with thick straps. :) She has a cute smile, too.

This is so sad and so wrong with so many levels:-(

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 2h
Just finished the premier or Dancing in Jaffa with @Nikita Bess and produced by@latoyajackson incredible mo... https://vine.co/v/M1irXnzOLLj

PPB are supporting (with or without their own will) every singly family members endorsements, but not their dad's. One day they are going to be on charge or working with the executors,but they have no contact or knowledge of what the executors are doing at all:-(

Yes, I wish to hear about Xscape listening party for PPB… or to hear that they attend one.

I haven’t seen any tweet from Prince about the album.

Does anyone think Prince may be hesitant to say something about the new album because of the divided opinion about it in the fan community?

They did go to the One and Immortal shows and I'm sure they already heard the new album or are about to hear it - very soon. I think they just don't tweet about those things because it's not just a show or an album for them, it's their father's. There must be some emotional baggage that avoids them from tweeting. Plus I don't think the kids should be part of any kind of promotion and I'm glad the estate isn't using them that way although some others do.

Plus I don't think the kids should be part of any kind of promotion and I'm glad the estate isn't using them that way although some others do.

Yes you are right, but they endorsed all the family-things and really trashy things like the Pink-drink.

And yes they endorsed the Immortal and MJ-One-show and I am sure they appreciate the shows but they did it becauce their grandmother gets money for the attending to the shows from the Estate. They only endorsed Estate-things when granny gets money for it.
Spike Lee asked several times how they find his doku about there father on twitter and never gets an answer and that is really said when we know that Paris and Prince sends tweets they are ready to go the pink-drink-party.

Yes you are right, but they endorsed all the family-things and really trashy things like the Pink-drink.

Yeah I know and I also know it's absurd they promote such things and not their father's new shows\albums but just because Latoya is using them that way doesn't mean the estate should go up on board with the kids' exploitation too... You know what I mean? It's bad enough they're being used by the Jacksons but we can't help that. The estate at least has that monitored and not once did they use the kids for promoting their products. That's good, we should be glad. Nobody told Prince "hey, why don't you tweet about Xscape" for now... Who knows though, there's still month ahead, maybe if he likes it enough he'd tweet about it too. I'm not too bothered about it... He seems to mind his own business on twitter.

Besides, can you imagine what those estate haters gonna say if Prince writes a single word about the new album? :cheeky:

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 2h
Just finished the premier or Dancing in Jaffa with @Nikita Bess and produced by@latoyajackson incredible mo... https://vine.co/v/M1irXnzOLLj

article-2607603-1D2C3C6B00000578-540_634x832.jpg
article-2607603-1D2C3BD600000578-551_634x931.jpg

here are some pics...

and some information about this documentation:

Dancing in Jaffa

Pierre Dulaine, four-time ballroom dancing world champion, is fulfilling a life-long dream when he takes his program, Dancing Classrooms, back to his city of birth, Jaffa. For generations, Jaffa has been a city divided by two communities that continue to grow increasingly apart. Over a ten-week period, Pierre teaches Jewish and Palestinian Israeli children to dance and compete together. The film explores the complex stories of three children, all of whom who are forced to confront issues of identity, segregation, and racial prejudice as they dance with their enemy. We watch Pierre transform their lives, confirming his belief that dance can overcome hatred and provide the first steps towards real change.

http://www.dancinginjaffa.com/about-the-film/

Last edited:
I just hope that the new album and shows bring MJ3 some positivity and happiness.

Sad. shaving already he beat his dad by about 15 years!

Latoya always doing the usual exploitation. But one day Prince will be tired of all her bullshit.

Does anyone think Prince may be hesitant to say something about the new album because of the divided opinion about it in the fan community?

It is the scariest thing for MJ3 to know so little to make conclusions on what fans are saying.

They should have been the first to hear the album IMO. I hope that this information is just privet and nobody set them against THEIR OWN Estate.

Hasn't Jr. realized Latoya (most family members) is just using him? I think it's not that hard to see it. It's a shame the Jackson's are making the children not supporting their dad's legacy pubicly that much for making them to support their crappy projects instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back