nice tweets from Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are right, but they endorsed all the family-things and really trashy things like the Pink-drink.

And yes they endorsed the Immortal and MJ-One-show and I am sure they appreciate the shows but they did it becauce their grandmother gets money for the attending to the shows from the Estate. They only endorsed Estate-things when granny gets money for it.
Spike Lee asked several times how they find his doku about there father on twitter and never gets an answer and that is really said when we know that Paris and Prince sends tweets they are ready to go the pink-drink-party.

I agree with you that at least they could have replied to Spike about documentary.
I wonder if certain fam members have filled their heads with nonsense stories about executors,and told them not to appear or mention any projects?

I get you what you mean Invincible Tal, and it is not necessary for kids to promote any estate projects, they do just fine without kids input. Unfortunately cannot say the same about certain relatives.
It is slippery slope for kids to start promoting the estate endorsements, but in the end of the day, it is going their job in the future. Michael was their father and his estate will be on kids hand someday.

Prince recently went to the MJ One show in Vegas with TJ or Taj (sorry I get confused who is who). They support the shows. Maybe he told privately what he thought of Bad25 to Spike Lee. As for the album coming up, hopefully they might say something or maybe they will say so privately. I am sure the album will be dedicated to them like everything usually is. I don't think they think badly of the estate. Prince knows that his father picked these people to run things and he respects Michael's decisions. I think so anyway.

I'm glad Prince shares MJ's love of snakes, there are plenty that need a good home. I have 4 pet pythons myself, and funnily enough I named one Prince :D He happens to be my favourite.

Does anyone think Prince may be hesitant to say something about the new album because of the divided opinion about it in the fan community?

More like they are brainwashed to dislike the "big bad estate" that makes their "loving" grandma beg for money, and doesn't allow the Jaffars, Gaffurs, and Jermajesty along with all the uncles and relatives all over the US live like Kings and Queens. Because it was Michael Jackson's damn job to feed The whole tribe.

I agree with you that at least they could have replied to Spike about documentary.
I wonder if certain fam members have filled their heads with nonsense stories about executors,and told them not to appear or mention any projects?

I get you what you mean Invincible Tal, and it is not necessary for kids to promote any estate projects, they do just fine without kids input. Unfortunately cannot say the same about certain relatives.
It is slippery slope for kids to start promoting the estate endorsements, but in the end of the day, it is going their job in the future. Michael was their father and his estate will be on kids hand someday.

I dont want them to promote the products they should just be living their lives, but it's fair to assume that they have been re-programmed.
One way or the other, once they are adults starting at 30 they will realize that this belongs to them only and not the entire clan.

article-2607603-1D2C3C6B00000578-540_634x832.jpg

:girl_in_love:

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 18 h.
Also we're putting more bedding soon

So today was a good day I finished my anaconda's cage(Poseidon) and I didn't get but today but he did shed well pic.twitter.com/AOC02i9zIe
BnE-nxHCQAAUwrN.jpg

Just had to add this
mj-snake.jpg

That's great! He might have a challenge on his hands with the anaconda, they're known for being fairly defensive but he has a number of snakes so he may have learned how to handle it. Boa constrictors like Muscles in the pic posted above are known for generally having a good temperament and I know Prince has one of those. I hope he puts more updates in the future, I'd love to see how these snakes go. :)

Also we're putting more bedding soon

So today was a good day I finished my anaconda's cage(Poseidon) and I didn't get but today but he did shed well pic.twitter.com/AOC02i9zIe
BnE-nxHCQAAUwrN.jpg

Just had to add this
mj-snake.jpg

the love for animals, they got from their father. There was no animal or insect that Mike didn't love.

No word of support for the Xscape from any of them!!!

If it were any of the brothers, they for sure would have been in full support mood on twitter.

Prince darling

first, your great family spent six months destroying your father's reputation in a fraudulent lawsuit against AEG , while those executors are reminding the whole world of the extraordinary talents your dad had.

Your great loving family, in their pursuit of getting rich against AEG , ended up costing the estate a million dollar not to mention each and every one of them is still living off your money, while the estate is generating millions on top of millions for you and your siblings.

Third, be grateful Branca is in charge not Randy or Jermaine , else the duet with JT would have been with Jaafar or worse Genevieve Jackson , produced by the great Jermaine JunkSun

What kind of brainwashing did those Jacksons did to the kids ?!!

^Or these kids are just living their lives. They have their own life to live, they shouldn't be out promoting albums and products, neither for the family nor for the Estate.

Yet they are promoting La toya's products etc. but they say absolutely nothing about their father legacy. It makes me feel sad.

They are probably not promoting it because the big bad estate makes their poor innocent grandma beg for money and makes the jaffurs, jermajestys, weaves work for money.

I am convinced they are brainwashed now, but that's to be expected. I know that at a certain age, when they are older/mature and Katherine dead, the constant open hands in demand for money will get annoying. Maybe then they will realize and read their trust documents. And who is profiting from what, and why their father set it up the way he did.

Oh yeah, and the events of summer 2012 should never be forgotten, obviously it wasn't the bad estate holding them hostage, snatching their cell phones, asking for their passports, keeping them away from Katherine's UNO playing ass.
Clearly they are not Michael's reflection but their own person. So they will act/think accordingly.

Last edited:
It's rude to keep saying the kids are brainwashed. I can assure you they see things very clearly. They are just being kids their dad hired the people necessary to promote the album plus they have heard all these songs before, so why would I want to force kids to promote albums just to make me feel good. Bet they approved the deal for the album and what songs to put on it. that's why they got started in April because Paris was home and could have a say in the project. :chillin: She wanted respect and to have a say in things , So, I think she got her wish. Plus Prince is rarely on twitter and when he tweets it's random stuff. I'm not offended by the non promotion by the kids. They have their own life I have never seen Prince promote an album so I don't expect him to.

Prince is smart help the family now so they can't blame you for their non careers. Not to mention write the tabloids about you, sad but true. When they make money they don't bother you for money nice strategy,lol

Last edited:
No word of support for the Xscape from any of them!!!

If it were any of the brothers, they for sure would have been in full support mood on twitter.

Prince darling

first, your great family spent six months destroying your father's reputation in a fraudulent lawsuit against AEG , while those executors are reminding the whole world of the extraordinary talents your dad had.

Your great loving family, in their pursuit of getting rich against AEG , ended up costing the estate a million dollar not to mention each and every one of them is still living off your money, while the estate is generating millions on top of millions for you and your siblings.

Third, be grateful Branca is in charge not Randy or Jermaine , else the duet with JT would have been with Jaafar or worse Genevieve Jackson , produced by the great Jermaine JunkSun

What kind of brainwashing did those Jacksons did to the kids ?!!

This was posted on Xscape thread and I think it is the reason why kids are not showing support to any projects

Btw......Jermaine was on The Insider tonight and as expected, The family does not agree with Xscape, they do not agree with the whole hologram thing and yet again J5 is apart of MJ's legacy, so The Estate should have consulted them. Why would they wanna work with people who they say are frauds and not to be trusted?

If Michael never included them on his projects while he was living, why should The Estate? Do they have the same desire to be all up in Janet's business too? I doubt it!

He's beginning to sound like a broken record.

They have been made to support every singls crappy project that "family" has come up with, but no support to estate projects because they don't include "family" to them.

Those on twitter should ask the kids if they think they are brainwashed

Sorry i wrote that wrong. i dont mean actually ask them "are you brainwashed" but ask them about why no tweets for the album yet they end up at events promoting latoyas stuff etc

Sorry i wrote that wrong. i dont mean actually ask them "are you brainwashed" but ask them about why no tweets for the album yet they end up at events promoting latoyas stuff etc

I really don't think they know who Latoya is and the great harm she has caused their father, I don't give a **** about her later years demeanor and her sorry excuses, fact remains she helped make the child molestation stain stick onto Michael.
Latoya never looked like she was held at gunpoint when she made those statements, her life didn't depend on it. As a matter of fact she looked like she enjoyed every single moment of her fame whoring. Considering she is talentless, dumb, and ugly on the inside I can totally see why she did what did, Gordon was just a contributing factor but the backstabbing and crazy is something Latoya has always had.

The kids are underaged. They simply shouldn't be 'used' to promote whatever ever as long as they are underaged! As simple as that.

Maybe Michael has even left such a rule for the ppl responsible for his estate?! I could imagine that... he was so much wiser than all those ppl around his children now.

No one is asking them to promote anything, frankly speaking I don't need Prince to tell me to buy MJ's CDs. I was buying them before he was even born. We are simply wondering since they are all over social media , why no word of support for any MJ project , just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back