Non-Tabloid Pictures of Michael Jackson's Children (This is a family Photo Scrap Book)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1741715_620594314742021_666174750_n.jpg

From Donte's IG:

^ Some rapper

[h=1]Kendrick Lamar Plays New Music for Prince Michael Jackson[/h]
[h=2]King of Pop's son gets exclusive listen of K Dot's album.

[/h]
By BET-Staff
Posted: 02/26/2015 07:44 AM EST

Filed Under Prince Jackson, Music News, Kendrick Lamar, Michael Jackson

022615-music-prince-jackson-kendrick-lamar-twitter.jpg
(Photo: Prince Jackson via Twitter)

And in a staggering change-of-pace maneuver, Kendrick Lamar again unveils his new album, this time via a private llistening session for Michael Jackson's son Prince and alternative hip hop artist Omer Bhatti.
"Had the great honor of meeting Kendrick and hearing some of his new tracks for his upcoming album with @RealOBee," Prince wrote via Twitter.

No word as yet on when the collection is dropping for the rest of us. However, we have so far received his first radio-friendly anthem (dropped via the Internet), and he shared his Stephen Colbert early listen via an on-air performance (it was The Colbert Show's final episodes, after all). Then Taraji P. Henson was given the green-light to drop one her favorite songs. So, it's happening.
Bhatti confirms, "Humble guy and the Music is on another level."

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2015/...ays-new-music-for-prince-michael-jackson.html

^^whose Instagram tho? Sorry, but pretty sure this one is a tabloid pix. My alert mail box hit this weekend with a headline from the Daily Mail that said Paris was seen on the street with her personal trainer.
I didn't open the story but from that it sounds like the paps were following them.
Man, I wish they would leave the kids alone til they become adults.

^^whose Instagram tho? Sorry, but pretty sure this one is a tabloid pix. My alert mail box hit this weekend with a headline from the Daily Mail that said Paris was seen on the street with her personal trainer.
I didn't open the story but from that it sounds like the paps were following them.
Man, I wish they would leave the kids alone til they become adults.

Sadly and to some extend tragically, the fans are an active part of the problem. Posting the pix of the kids daily is actually inviting tabloids to stalk them to no end. I've said this a zillon times already. When there is a demand, supply usually follows. look at this thread, it is a collection of private pix, most likely stolen from the kids and their families and friends social media accounts, not to mention other tabloid websites. This is not helping these kids whatsoever.

look at this thread, it is a collection of private pix, most likely stolen from the kids and their families and friends social media accounts, not to mention other tabloid websites. This is not helping these kids whatsoever.
Well, then I'm sorry to hear that. I recognize a pap picture when I see it, but I assumed these "home" pictures were posted by the kids and people re-posting them were their "friends" on facebook or whatever-not stolen pix. That's a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back