Non-Tabloid Pictures of Michael Jackson's Children (This is a family Photo Scrap Book)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11058744_799526083416783_5109059850010926650_n.jpg

Guys, please be careful. Just because something is posted on Instagram, doesn't make it ok to post here. The picture of Paris with her "personal trainer" is evidently a pap picture. Twitter is full of pictures of her and this guy evidently taken on the street and without their consent. This one is cropped very cleverly, so you don't really see her shirt, but it is the same one. And so are the bracelets she is wearing, her hair and nail polish. Please be careful what pictures you post.

Guys, please be careful. Just because something is posted on Instagram, doesn't make it ok to post here. The picture of Paris with her "personal trainer" is evidently a pap picture. Twitter is full of pictures of her and this guy evidently taken on the street and without their consent. This one is cropped very cleverly, so you don't really see her shirt, but it is the same one. And so are the bracelets she is wearing, her hair and nail polish. Please be careful what pictures you post.

It is time for a vetting process to take place. Moderators would do well to require submission of pix for approval before being posted. Additionally,moderators should scan this thread regularly to purge out all pix stolen from social media accounts and tabloid websites. Enough is enough. It's gone past time to actually do something and show some leadership here than just talk. Talking is clearly not effective.

Actually, those Instagram photos are obviously taken from private accounts since they DON'T have public, verified accounts. This is just as much as invading their privacy as paps. So unless they open their real accounts to the fans, those unknown source Instagram pictures are not ok. And I'm not talking about the ones their cousins or Omer are posting. This thread has become nothing but tabloid pictures of Michael Jackson's children.

Excuse me but aren't these pictures being leaked from Paris's private accounts? I think MJJC rule is clear, only public events and publicly shared pictures can be posted. Pap and leaked pictures aren't allowed regardless of how easily they can be found online.

Are people posting these "friends" of hers on her private social media? I thought maybe they were at first.
But this one has a logo.

Excuse me but aren't these pictures being leaked from Paris's private accounts? I think MJJC rule is clear, only public events and publicly shared pictures can be posted. Pap and leaked pictures aren't allowed regardless of how easily they can be found online.

Yes they are. This thread needs a serious clean up.

MODERATION NOTE

This thread is now closed and will remain closed until such time as we decide upon a solution for the problem of protecting the privacy of MJ's children.

We have decided to re-open this thread. There has been a change in our forum posting rules and guidelines to be more specific about what photos are allowed.

• [*=1]Any photos of Michael's children that have not been publicly posted by them on social media;

[*=1]Any photos of Michael's children that have not been taken at public events

[*=1]Any paparazzi pictures of Michael's children

Any of these will not be allowed and will be deleted without further notice. Please report any pictures that do not comply to these rules. If the problem persists, we will have no choice but to permanently close this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Any photos of Michael's children that have not been publicly posted by them on social media;
So, does this mean pictures from Prince Jackson's twitter page can be posted on this thread?

If photos from Prince's twitter are shared publicly, then yes. If they are private and then leaked by others, then no.

^^Now, THAT'S cute!! :)

Who is everybody-left to right. I think I recognize everybody except the person in the hoodie and the little boy in red. (Not sure who he is but his expression reminds me of Michael when he was little and had those pensive looks backstage.)

Last edited:
^^Now, THAT'S cute!! :)

Who is everybody-left to right. I think I recognize everybody except the person in the hoodie and the little boy in refd. (Not sure who he is but his expression reminds me of Michael when he was little and had those pensive looks backstage.)

Left to right-Taj, Paris, Prince, Donte (in hoodie), Randy Jr., Jermajesty, Jaafar, don't know, Blanket.

I hope we get more pics of Blanket, I feel like we never see him! Which I suppose is a good thing, since I think he values his privacy most.

I hope we get more pics of Blanket, I feel like we never see him! Which I suppose is a good thing, since I think he values his privacy most.

I think they all do, only he's still young. When Prince and Paris were his age they weren't on social media either but we still got many pictures of them because the paps chased them right after Michael passed.

I like seeing pix like this when they're clowning for the camera and they seem like a tight family unit.
Little Jackson super heroes.

I like seeing pix like this when they're clowning for the camera and they seem like a tight family unit.
Little Jackson super heroes.

lol. it's the leech club.

Can MJ kids ever move around without the shadow of these people?

^I agree, they might enjoy their company but those cousins are not with the kids selflessly. PPB barely knew those cousins when their father just passed away. Wherever MJ's children go, the money goes too. I just hope they don't do to PPB the same their fathers did to their uncle. It might be wishful thinking but I really hope the kids are smart to see through their bs eventually.

We saw with granny knapping how some of the cousins will turn. they will be around aslong as their hols and trips are been paid for. cause we know dads arent paying. its a game to become the favourite cousin and set yourself up for life

Well, I hope not and for now I'm happy to see them all together like that and enjoying things Michael used to do with his kids, nieces, nephews and cousins. He loved all those kids and made sure they wanted for nothing.

I'm especially happy to see Taj there and they look like they're having a great time.

I haven't seen any sign of greediness or backstabbing and I hope I never do. I don't want to assume they're all greedy just because some of their fathers did some pretty terrible things at one time or the other. They might turn out different. They're kids now and I hope they're all happy.

Last edited:
I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them around PP&B. Wait until they get a little older and MJ's kids get control of their money. That's when the real greed, hand outs, bleeding, and begging will start.

It's wishful thinking, let's not forget Randall's older kids were the ones attacking Paris because she opened the can of worms in the granny napping fiasco and now it turns out they're best friends with her again. Quite suspicious.

It's wishful thinking, let's not forget Randall's older kids were the ones attacking Paris because she opened the can of worms in the granny napping fiasco and now it turns out they're best friends with her again. Quite suspicious.
Maybe so-I only really paid attention to Michael's siblings with that mess-not any of their kids.

Seeing non-pap pictures like this just remind me of the good times Michael did have with his cousins, and his brother's kids, and obviously his own kids-and I flash back to that family reunion picture where he's in the middle and just looks so proud. So I just wanted to hope things are good. Just for right now, I'm hoping for the best-things will start changing real soon with college coming up and everything-the kids are all getting older by the day and things will start changing fast for everyone.

Someone's been taking eyebrow lessons from her dad... :)

slightly OT but Paris looks a LOT like my niece, it's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back