Not a Normal Movie!!!!

How you will see the movie??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's impossible for me to listen to Michael's music and NOT dance.
I will be grooving in my seat like a total idiot, but I don't even care.

I don't know how I will handle the "movie".. I want to treat it like a concert but at the same time I want to respect the people around me.. so I dunno. Sorda wanna cheer after each performance.

i think one thing is for sure. Many tears will be shed at the end of this film.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I've seen the movie. I've heard crazy things about lookalikes, CGI etc. I'm hoping its not just going to be a propaganda movie for AEG, but a genuine fitting tribute. Surprised it's only 100 minutes though.

Spent 2 hours tonite trying to book my tickets, finally got them!!!
Cant imagine what ill be like watching the movie! Just tonite me and my sister were fighting getting the tickets because we were so wound up, weve just hugged and made up, now i just feel sad!

most likely no haters are gonna be there... count on that... and i think it'll be great to be in the theater with tons of other MJ fans all enjoyin his final "show"... everyone will be among people just like themselves.. so i think it'll be fine... i don't think non-fans or even the casual-fan will really take the time and money to see this on the big screen.. but expect dvd rentals to be huge for sure...

-Dal

I'm going to reserve judgement until I've seen the movie. I've heard crazy things about lookalikes, CGI etc. I'm hoping its not just going to be a propaganda movie for AEG, but a genuine fitting tribute. Surprised it's only 100 minutes though.

WUUUT? There was a post before that said it would be 130+ min. Are you sure about that, only 100 min. out of 100 hours???

i will msot likely be slient. there might be parts where i smile or laugh but i know i'm gonna cry just seeing him there talking about his vision and the message of love, the ending will be hard cause i KNOW there're gonna puy some touchy stuff in it.

I think I will sing and cry like a baby. Every time I see Michael, it's like going back into my childhood, so I will enjoy it. But I know how it's gonna end, so...

Back