Nothing but :angry: talk!

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE EVEN THOUGH I LOST EVERYBODY IN MY LIFE ?!?
:angry::angry:
WHY ME ?!
:angry:

I WANNA HAVE A DAMN PIERCING :angry:
i'm not a kid to ask my mom for everything :angry:

control the G point
make it so low do no good to get high

im tired of feeling like this everyday i wake up knowing im gonna be lonely at some point i almost feel like a freak i found out i was adopted at 4 years old i was just a child i tried to track down my family and they just said i didnt exist that i died how f**ked up is that im still a kid just 29 yrs old and what have i got to show for it f**k all i feel lousy my life has been took away from me by a lousy condition sigh i cant sleep anymore i give up

^^ :eek: Omg I'm sorry about that.... It must be so frustrating.... :better:

--------

I don't even have ONE real friend! They are all s***.... I feel so lonely.... And now these exams.... I can't stand all this pressure anymore :mat:

^^ :eek: Omg I'm sorry about that.... It must be so frustrating.... :better:

--------

I don't even have ONE real friend! They are all s***.... I feel so lonely.... And now these exams.... I can't stand all this pressure anymore :mat:

ty

same here i know how you feel

i fell asleep and you woke me up wtf for :angry:

im tired of feeling like this everyday i wake up knowing im gonna be lonely at some point i almost feel like a freak i found out i was adopted at 4 years old i was just a child i tried to track down my family and they just said i didnt exist that i died how f**ked up is that im still a kid just 29 yrs old and what have i got to show for it f**k all i feel lousy my life has been took away from me by a lousy condition sigh i cant sleep anymore i give up

I'm sorry to hear about that :hug:

-------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to do anymore!! :no: :cry:

Why doesn't they stop bothering my love ?! :angry:
he didn't do anything to them :angry:
they should bother me & not him :angry:

Last edited:
Back