October 9, 2008

Speaking of which, Quincy is releasing another book in November. I forgot what the book will be about.

Sorry to huff and puff but why can people read the article before posting the article on the news thread? I mean, it is really that simple. Since when did tabloids become news? MJ does not have a wife. That woman is Jermaine's wife.

What about Blanklet? See what I mean? These tabliod "articles" should not be posted on this thread. They intentionally leave out facts and make up stories around it.

Anyway, thanks for posting the news, Shannon.

THIS STUPID TABLOIDS

I watched Tyra today and she did an show all about Janet on tour. The part where Tyra and Janet were in the bed together (don't ask) she mentioned that MJ turned 50. Janet was like, "you mean, Mike?" Tyra was like, "yeah." Then Tyra tells Janet that she was in the "Black and White" video and Janet was stunned by that because she didn't know that Tyra was in her video. Tyra said that she was 17 years old when she did the video and she said that she was cherographed to do the dance move and she did it all wrong. LOL. Anyway, Tyra told Janet how she was lying to her friends telling them that she was hanging out with Mike and what she did with Mike in the video. It was cute. Janet seemed shocked that she didn't know that Tyra was in one of Mike's videos. You would think that Janet would know, you know. LOL. Anyway, just wanted to share that with you guys.
Thanx for sharing Bee:) I was like, "Really? Janet didn't know that??" I thought she knew. Yeah Tyra sound cute with the "Girl, let me tell you my story" moment. She was this 17-year-old model and had this opportunity to brag about the link to one of the biggest stars:) surrounded by her friends. Sounds like an ordinary teenage girl right there!

The mayor pick is funny:wild: Thanx for posting as always Shannon.

Last edited:
Back