Official Court Document Page for People vs Conrad Murray

New materials have been posted this week: The Juror Questionniare and the motion's by Murray\s lawyer to exclude evidence.

Here's the link: http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/cour...ray&casenum=SA073164&date=2010-05-04 10:54:51
thank you so much Annie...
Murray wants ANYTHING that pertains to him and HIS personal life squashed from the case...the stripclub stuff...the woman that he met at those clubs and the REAL reason WHY he took that job signing on to be Michael's doctor...are ALL important to this case. Then there are the photographs from autopsy...he wants them to be dropped from evidence to..these things he wants dropped bear alot of weight in this case and the defense knows that...they are trying to make it all out to be Michael's fault...and they think by dropping these things that the testimony itself is enough to prove innocence...I really dont want those photo's shown to anyone but they are gonna be a very important part of this case to...and the defense MUST know it too..thats why they want them dropped.

Thank you for sharing !!! Do you have the same link for the HTWF case pls ??

I haven't seen this LA Court site brought to people's attention anywhere here. It provides access to public court documents related to high profile cases.

They have opened a file for the People vs Conrad Murray. Don't get all freaked out as there is only a notice about posting public documents there right now.

For those of us who prefer not to get documents from tabloid sites, this is a good option:

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/cour...ray&casenum=SA073164&date=2010-04-15 10:54:51

Thanks so much, this is very helpful.

I haven't seen this LA Court site brought to people's attention anywhere here. It provides access to public court documents related to high profile cases.

They have opened a file for the People vs Conrad Murray. Don't get all freaked out as there is only a notice about posting public documents there right now.

For those of us who prefer not to get documents from tabloid sites, this is a good option:

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/cour...ray&casenum=SA073164&date=2010-04-15 10:54:51

Wow! This is very cool info. Great to know this. Thanks for the post!

:moonwalk

It was recently determined that some redacted autopsy photos will be presented to the jury and that these same photos are not concidered gruesome. (Personally, I feel that any picture of a deceased person is gruesome IMO.) Anyway, this trial will be televised and I hope these photos will NOT be shown on T.V. at all. We all know that the tabloids would LOVE to get a hold of those images inorder to alter and distort what is being seen in those pictures. The very idea of the media having any access to those pictures makes me physically ill...:(

:moonwalk

Last edited:
Thank you,

This information will be of great help to people who are closely following the trial. No HLN or TMZ hype and projections.

Why can't they be publicly posted? I try not to refer back to the 2005, because we all know there was much that should and should not have happened, thing which were unlawful and down right illegal, but portions of the transcripts were published by MJ friends and foes.

Thank you so much for posting this very helpful link. This is so much better than getting documents like these from tabloids, etc. At least we can see the real documents and not wonder if they were made up. Thanks, again!

Whys the court not posted the pros reply to the defence motion about schaffer testifying

No its not there. selective info give by the court. thats democracy for u

New materials have been posted this week: The Juror Questionniare and the motion's by Murray\s lawyer to exclude evidence.

Here's the link: http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/courtnews/ui/HPDocumentList.aspx?title=Peo+v+Conrad+Murray&casenum=SA073164&date=2010-05-04 10:54:51

Thank you for posting this. I'm getting tired of watching the garbage on HLN, CNN, etc.

Also, we can't forget this site as well. Here is the direct link to the preliminary hearing info. I'm sure they will be adding this new trial to their page.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-conrad-murray-prelim-quick-links.html

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/

abigaillovesmj;3168434 said:
Do you think all the court transcripts would be posted there? If not I would be happy to donate money so we could access the documents like we did during the 03 trial.

This increased accuracy, along with lower transcription rates than traditional reporters, the option to purchase audio-only versions of proceedings, and the capability of providing same-day audio files, makes Docu-ROM’s Digital Court Reporting the most cost-effective reporting available.
In fact, Docu-ROM clients are seeing reductions in their court reporting costs of as much as 20% a year.
new-digital-court-reporting.jpg

How We Do It

Docu-ROM’s Digital Court Reporting Technology uses highly sensitive microphones, with excellent range and four-channel audio. Our highly-trained technicians and advanced technology enable the capture of every word and nuance of proceedings, as well as the separation of audio tracks for perfect clarity, even where more than one person may be speaking at a time.
To ensure the security of all proceedings, our sophisticated components simultaneously record in three separate areas, and automatically switch to emergency battery power, in the case of power outage.
Digitally Time Stamped Audio Provides Instant Playback

If you need a question repeated or want to review an answer from earlier in the proceedings, Docu-ROM’s digitally time stamped audio makes it possible to hear the exact wording instantly, in the speaker’s own voice and intonation.
Highly Qualified Reporters

As a member of the American Association of Electronic Recorders and Transcribers, Docu-ROM uses only highly qualified reporters, specially trained in our digital court reporting technology. We are able to perform all of the traditional duties of court reporters, as well as operate Docu-ROM’s unique technology.
What We Provide

Docu-ROM provides both traditional and new Digital Court Reporting products:
  • Transcripts
  • Condensed Transcripts
  • Audio Files
  • Word Index
  • Any Electronic Format including Summation & Concordance.
Convenient & Reliable Scheduling

You can login to the Docu-ROM site and schedule and confirm appointments online. All clients have their own secure digital calendar so you will always have the right service at the right time and place. If you need further assistance, you can always speak with a Docu-ROM staff member.
Click here to download a PDF version of this page.
<!-- As a full-service provider, we are pleased to offer court reporting services through our affiliation with Advanced Court Reporting, LLC.
Depositions, hearings, and real-time jobs can now be scheduled online or by contacting our office directly. For your convenience, we provide complimentary conference room facilities located in downtown Akron, Ohio.
For additional information, please visit Advanced Court Reporting's website at www.advancedreporting.com

--><!-- InstanceEndEditable -->

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Attorney Login | Adjuster Login | Site Map | Terms | DOCU-ROM Home
© Copyright<SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript>var tempDate = new Date();document.writeln(tempDate.getFullYear());</SCRIPT>2011 2011 2011 DOCU-ROM Inc. All rights reserved.

Here is a copy of the 21st century technology ~ we may discuss and see which way to go bases on our finacial pocket books too. :)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Last edited:
hey im not sure if im allowed or where i would post but I enhanced the this pic prosecution showed to the public of MJ.. It's not HD at all but for sure clearer than what has been released

How would we go about purchasing the transcripts? I have searched online but I am coming up empty. Thanks in advance.

We have the court reporters info but unfortunately the transcripts in total would cost over several thousand dollars so we opted for doing our own summaries.

Only adams faye metzger and lee can testify out of those names in the motion

Back