Official hollywood tonight video discussion thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the idea of animated MJ but this song is begging for a short film. it s the perfect (it thats possible) way to use only minimum mj and therefore less use of the same material over and over again.

I don't think they can pull it off with an animated video espcially with MJ but I hope they would

Get the likes of Disney artists or Pixar studious , or someone in that veign!

Just want something NEW please please no montage! Animation rules!!

T

Sony have to put up a budget and make something brand new instead of taking short cuts. The fans dont have to put up with it anymore with Michael no longer here, we know the new releases will be few and far inbetween, so they best get their finger out and start making them good quality.

Sony have to put up a budget and make something brand new instead of taking short cuts. The fans dont have to put up with it anymore with Michael no longer here, we know the new releases will be few and far inbetween, so they best get their finger out and start making them good quality.

Won't you make a video? :D

I love your work!

animated video would be amazing.... like heartless as someone else suggested

I'd love a mix between animated and 'real' people. The story looked through from the eyes of the girl could be animated- and the 'real' world could be the real world, filmed, real people. Her world and imagination could be animation- just as contrast.

That song just screams for a decent short movie, what a story line!

Speaking of story lines- whenever I hear Blue Gangsta and Escape I can't help but put an entire video together in my head. Blue/Gangsta/Escape/Monster (yes...Monster...) could be combined to an awesome 40 minute movie a la Ghosts- just a completely different story line behind it.

I think animated video would be a very good idea but i think there is no way it happens because it takes a lot of time to do it.

I'd love to see an animated video for HT. Not CGI, but old school hand-drawn animation. Maybe a mixture of american and Japanese animation style. That'd be amazing.

The story line shuld resemble something along the lines of the Who Is It video. A short film about a young girl who travels to Hollywood, only to discover that the city is far from what she'd imagined.

And of cource, an animated version of Michael. I'd love to see him in an animated look that resembles his apperance in the BOTDF video. A dark red suit and curley hair. Michael looked amazing there, and that style would fit the song well, IMO.

But course it won't happen, since Sony couldn't care less about MJ.

Last edited:
Yep we are, and after seeing bits of short film for BTM i think we will get word soon.

wow, I love the teaser! can anybody please post it on youtube?

This is like ''making of'' that isn't actual footage from the video, right?

I think it might be actual footage. I think it's going to be a story of a girl who came to Hollywood in the hopes of becoming a famous dancer. So she's attending auditions.

I think it might be actual footage. I think it's going to be a story of a girl who came to Hollywood in the hopes of becoming a famous dancer. So she's attending auditions.

Geeez. I don't pray a lot, but i certainly will every day till 10. march that that isn't the actual footage. It looks HMH video all over again. All messed up, without any story.

We should all pray, all forum. :)

Serious... that is making of, that isn't piece of the video right?

Geeez. I don't pray a lot, but i certainly will every day till 10. march that that isn't the actual footage. It looks HMH video all over again. All messed up, without any story.

We should all pray, all forum. :)

well, I won't join your prayer, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back