'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

sad... is not avariable in chilean book stores.. and this is very expensive for order.. :-(

That's an interesting question. There were a lot more then with the other Opus books, but that was because Michael wanted it to be kind of afordable for the fans. It's sold out now, maybe some shops have some stock available, but not Opus. I've send them an email asking them how many were printed. I'll let you know when I receive an answer.

That's an interesting question. There were a lot more then with the other Opus books, but that was because Michael wanted it to be kind of afordable for the fans. It's sold out now, maybe some shops have some stock available, but not Opus. I've send them an email asking them how many were printed. I'll let you know when I receive an answer.

I really hope they reply to you. I don't think they answered a single email I sent when I was asking about the reality card. It's a beautiful book and I treasure mine, but the whole reality card debacle is annoying, to say the least!

So annoyed about the opus reality thing. Is there nothing more we can do? Its not right that they should be allowed to do this surely.

I was hoping that they would eventually give us what was promised, but I gave up hope a while ago. It's not fair. The Opus Reality was the biggest deciding factor in me purchasing the Opus, so I'm really, really disappointed in this company. The book is beautiful and nice. I do love having such a rarity, but I'd still love to get the Opus Reality or something to compensate like a partial refund, free painting or print, or something. Live and learn.

I was hoping that they would eventually give us what was promised, but I gave up hope a while ago. It's not fair. The Opus Reality was the biggest deciding factor in me purchasing the Opus, so I'm really, really disappointed in this company. The book is beautiful and nice. I do love having such a rarity, but I'd still love to get the Opus Reality or something to compensate like a partial refund, free painting or print, or something. Live and learn.

Hi, can I ask you why the Opus Reality was so important to you? Personally, I've always loved books, so the book was enough for me and the Opus Reality seemed to me a little bit of a gimmick. But maybe I was wrong, what are your thoughts on this?

I really hope they reply to you. I don't think they answered a single email I sent when I was asking about the reality card. It's a beautiful book and I treasure mine, but the whole reality card debacle is annoying, to say the least!

Extremely annoying.

I agree with you. There's an empty section in my Opus where the card should be and it'll now probably never get filled!!!!

Really terrible customer service for a company who usually sells books to only the very well off..........the only book they produce, that is affordable to everybody, and they can't really be bothered!!!!

They know that most buyers of the MJ opus are probably working class........and they don't care!!!

They are just a bunch of snobs!!!

Back