* Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel *(update) Thriller - Over 16 Million Views 5/23/08

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (updates) HQ videos added 3/24/08

Sorry some of y'all can't see...

Actually, you're probably not missing out on as much as you might think
(except for posting/reading comments) because it appears that only the sound quality is better on some, not the visual.

Some vids are blocked from U.S. too. :( ???

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (updates) New Fav added 4/02/08

update (some not available in all countries):

New Fav added today - My Thriller Video Intro

& another
Thriller 25th Anniversary :wacko:vid :huh: not available to U.S.

http://www.youtube.com/michaeljackson

Last edited:
Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (update) Thriller - Over 16 Million Views 5/23/08

and counting.... :D

according to comments, there are still some 'youngins' seeing it for the
very 1st time.

Thriller Stats

Added: March 11, 2007

Views: 16,003,547

Ratings: 64,258

Favorited: 80,350 times

Comments: 36,714

http://www.youtube.com/michaeljackson

Last edited:
yay...finally overtook the prisoners performance. lol

Last edited:
^^ Good question.

I dunno, but my guess is that at least each page view counts, even if not a unique IP.
As for replays, it's any body's guess. If you find out, let us know.

About the views : Is it just only 1 view by IP of if you watch the video 3 times at home it will count for 3 or 1

I would't worry about that. Just ask yourself this question how many times have YOU watched the full Thriller video on youtube? I don't think Mj fans watch it that often... we've all seen it like 100 times before.

I've watched it once on youtube.

I would't worry about that. Just ask yourself this question how many times have YOU watched the full Thriller video on youtube? I don't think Mj fans watch it that often... we've all seen it like 100 times before.

I've watched it once on youtube.

Agree , the last time i saw Thriller was on my TV , MTV special michael J .

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (update) Ghost GONE...? - 7/22/08

Not only has Ghost been removed from MJ's channel, but they've also removed the one and only full 1-part version that was loaded 2-3 years ago before the 10 minute video time limit too. (3rd party copyrights)

Very Interestin'... :mello:

Maybe after 25 years, Thriller will pass the torch and let Ghost become the next Halloween anthem...?

:tease:

Thriller video is almost at 20 million..

VIsit it more often to get it up past it..

Re: * Official Michael Jackson Youtube Channel * (update) Ghost GONE...? - 7/22/08

not only has ghost been removed from mj's channel, but they've also removed the one and only full 1-part version that was loaded 2-3 years ago before the 10 minute video time limit too. (3rd party copyrights)

very interestin'... :mello:

maybe after 25 years, thriller will pass the torch and let ghost become the next halloween anthem...?

i doubt it! ;)

Thriller video is almost at 20 million..

VIsit it more often to get it up past it..

^ Yeah, I know...I changed the title, but it didn't take in the thread, only on the posts...?

i doubt it! ;)

^ R-ight Trouble...U 'bout right too :smilerolleyes: Co-anthem? :cheeky:

^ Yeah, I know...I changed the title, but it didn't take in the thread, only on the posts...?

^ R-ight Trouble...U 'bout right too :smilerolleyes: Co-anthem? :cheeky:

Could be, lol. I thought "Ghosts" was a "Thriller" sequel anyway, lol.

Not only has Ghost been removed from MJ's channel, but they've also removed the one and only full 1-part version that was loaded 2-3 years ago before the 10 minute video time limit too. (3rd party copyrights)

Very Interestin'... :mello:

Maybe after 25 years, Thriller will pass the torch and let Ghost become the next Halloween anthem...?

The full version of Ghosts was just removed This week
fro a 3rd person copyright claim ...

Last edited:
you know I noticed...in the top videos in history of youtube they don't list any of his videos....even though they have millions of views

Back